Chapter Twenty-Nine – The Number One Singer – Task World Three (2)
260 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol eventually got up from the ground and headed out of the room he was in. He was in some singing place and from the memories of Rafael; he was here meeting with some friends. Rafael's friends are still probably here, but he had more important things to deal with at the moment.

  Sending a text to his friends, Hol left the place and headed back to his home. He had to kick out someone from the house after all. He had called a ride to pick him up, and he was relaxing comfortably in the car's backseat.

  He had made his assistant send information about his lover over to him and he was just looking at a picture of Emery, who was smiling. Hol felt like a bit of a creep doing this. But with his lover, he just can’t help but want to be with them forever and ever. But he still feels horrible for such a rotten first impression. 

  When he finally arrived at his house, he saw that there were many cars there. Seeing that he made some calls and after a few minutes, his bodyguards arrived. With them here, Hol went into the house with a confident walk.

  When he opened the door, he saw the ‘lover’ of Rafael there on the couch with many other people. Rafael's 'lover’ saw him and got up from the couch and went over to greet him with a hug. Their expression stiffens when Hol gestures to a bodyguard to stop them from getting closer.

  “I will give you 20 minutes to leave or else they will start breaking legs.” Hol let out a cold air that he used to give off as Ira in the other world. The friends of Rafael's 'lover’ looked nervous as they awkwardly got up from the couch they were on.

  “You can move faster than that. Don’t make my bodyguards help you out. I really don’t want to clean up blood from the floor. It would be so disgusting.” Hol talks in a false concern voice as he continued to glare at the strangers who were still in the house.

  They all quickly left when he said that, making sure not to make eye contact with him at all. When all they were gone, he was only left with an angry and embarrassed ‘lover’. This ‘lover’ of Rafael was shorter than him, with mid-length red hair. They had freckles on their face and their eyes were narrow as they showed off their blue eyes. Their skin was kind of light but gave a warm feeling. Hol thought little of this person. His lover is obviously the one who can make him feel something.

  “Why are you acting like this, Rafael? Did something happen at work? You shouldn’t be so rude to my friends.” Julissa spoke in a cute tone as he looked up at Rafael with wide eyes. He knew what he had to do to make them listen to what he wanted. But he looked distant today, and it wasn’t giving him a good feeling.

  “Why are you still here? You were included. Get your things and move out. Your singing no longer helps me, so you aren’t needed here anymore.” Hol just looked at Rafael's‘ lover’ with indifferent eyes. He just wanted them to leave already. He can’t have this person here if he is trying to pursue his lover.

  “W-What are you talking about, Rafael? Don’t you love me?! Why are you letting me go like this!” Julissa felt panic grow in his body as he realized what was happening. Rafael found someone new, and he was getting thrown out. How is this happening!? He thought he could stay by their side longer than all those other people.

  “You can keep the gifts and sell them for money. I won’t be giving you money anymore, so whatever you have is what you have to work with. Now leave, I have to deal with something important. If you are still here when the time is up, my bodyguards are throwing you out.” After saying that, Hol left and ignore the cries coming from behind him. He wasn’t done with that person yet, but he couldn’t have them living with him. His lover will obviously start living with him soon.

  Hol went up to Rafael's room and immediately went to the mirror in it. He saw a man who was tall with dark skin. His hair was an undercut that was colored both platinum blonde and brown in the undercut area. He had a few piercings in both ears and from his memory, one on his dick. He had nice sharp-looking gray eyes. The clothes he was wearing were showing off his nicely built body.

  Hol doesn’t mean to stare, but his body was nice looking. He could even see a tattoo on his chest. He just gives off a feeling of someone who fucked and does it well. Hol could see why some many people were willing to be with Rafael. He was simply a sexy man.

 ... But this sexy man is now going to be loyal to only one person from now on. He just needs to show off to his lover that he is an honest man. He never cheated on anyone, so they didn’t have to worry about that. Now he has to plan out a second meeting with his lover and show off his charming personality.

  He can’t have anything bad happening to his lover and the company he runs is rather good at making idols, so his lover shouldn’t refuse to work for this place…. As long as they don’t realize he is the boss of the said company…

  Why was he such a creep during the first meeting?! Emery please believe him when he says that he isn’t a creep! He is just a man who goes after what he wants in life! Don’t view him as a bad person without knowing him yet.

  As Hol was worrying about his lover's impression of him, Julissa was kicked out of Rafael's house with a dark look on their face. They look back at the house they used to live in for many months and could only bite at their lips in frustration.

  ‘Why now?! I was living the best life and now he grew bored of me?! I thought he was falling in love with me, but he just threw me out like I was nobody! Sure we didn’t sleep together and barely went on dates, but he belongs to me!’ Julissa was fuming as he stomped away from Rafael's home, still glaring ahead of him.

  This wasn’t the last Rafael saw of him and he will prove that this relationship isn’t over at all. They are for each other and no one else can have them, only he can! So what if his singing doesn't help anymore? There are other ways to help them…


I almost didn't write this. Not because I didn't want to, but because of some... family issue where I saw a family member I didn't want to and it made my emotions get out of control. Advice for people who don't like a family member, it is normal and you shouldn't feel guilty. It is for a reason and you keep to that reason. Now I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. You are the first person you must take care of, after all. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

7