Chapter Thirty-One – The Number One Singer – Task World Three (4)
218 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol was excited after a week had passed, and he had Emery working for his company. He made sure everything was going well for Emery to transfer to his company. He made sure that their manager was someone who wouldn’t easily get swayed by any outside sources that wanted to mess with their rise to stardom. 

  But the week was rather annoying as well when Rafael's ex kept on trying to call him, text him, and email him. He had to block them everywhere and told his company not to allow them to even get close to him. Hol really has to get started with his plan to make this ex-lover experience a fate worse than Rafael.

  Hol was sitting on the couch in the dress-up room for Emery. He was moving in his seat with nervous excitement. He kept looking at the door, waiting for Emery to come through it and show off their beautiful charm. 

  Hol messed around with the undercut part of his hair as he made sure he looked nice. He spent a long time getting ready to meet with Emery again. He didn’t go to sleep until it was two a.m. because he wanted his outfit to be perfect. But he felt like he did good with picking out his clothes for today.

  Hol had on a strapless shirt with a short jacket covering him up. He had on denim pants that were cut off before they reached his ankles. Hol was wearing lace-up leather boots. He also put on some cologne to make sure he really smelled good to Emery.

  After what felt like ages to him, the door to the dressing room finally opened and in waited Emery. Hol sat up straight and looked at Emery with excited eyes, but tried to get a more relaxed expression when he saw that Emery's new manager was with them.

  Hol tried not to get a nosebleed when he saw what Emery was wearing. Seeing as Emery's first singing gig that Hol company gave them was to sing dressed like an angel in a tv show that was currently rising in popularity, so they had to be dressed like they were some type of angel.

  Emery was wearing a white blouse with rounded sleeves and a medium length frilled skirt. They had on a pair of slipper shoes that had some feathers on them. There were bracers on their arms that had a flower pattern on them. They were wearing a collar necklace with a blue color gem in the middle of it. To finish Emery outfit was a simple circlet that had a teardrop gem in the middle of their forehead.

  “Wow… I must be in heaven for me to see a real-life angel…” Hol was having a hard time keeping his cool as he looked at how attractive his lover was. He almost felt jealous that Emery was going to be seen by people who weren’t just him.

  “Keep it in your pants or else I will cut your dick off. You flirt.” Even though Emery was speaking harshly to Rafael, he couldn’t control his heart, which beat fast at the compliments he just received. Emery could only shoot a dirty look at Rafael before going to sit at the makeup table and wait for the people to come in to fix up his look.

  “Sorry, sorry~ I just can’t control myself when I see such good clothing on you. I should take you out for dinner… Maybe tonight?” Hol was nervous as he kept on giving a charming smile toward an unimpressed Emery. If he was being honest, he never flirted with anyone in his old life. Hol got too nervous when he thought about flirting with someone.

  “I am pretty sure you can ask someone else, seeing how many exes you got. Don’t play games with me or else I will get pissed.” Emery almost accepted Rafael's invitation but end up remembering all the people they used to date which end up pissing him off once more.

  “What? Why would they care if I went to dinner with a new person? All my previous relationships ended well. I don’t just date anyone! Honest! I mean, sure, it seems like it, but I really don’t!” Hol was rambling as he was being stared down by Emery through the mirror they were facing. He didn’t know what to say to his lover to convince them he was totally being honest with his feelings. This body he is in really fucked up his lover's view of him!

  “I don’t care what you do during your spare time. If you like to sleep around, then it's fine, since you're an adult with free will.” Even as he said that, Emery wanted to punch through a wall. He wasn’t fine with that, but he wasn’t trying to end up like one of the many people Rafael used to date.

 “I don’t slee—?!” Hol went to defend himself but then felt a sharp pain go through his head. He grabbed at his head as he let out a painful groan. His eyesight got dark for a second and when it came back, he was on the ground with the pain in his head increasing. He realized that his head was in Emery's lap and that Emery's manager wasn’t in the room with them anymore.

  Hol couldn’t ask anything as he just let out another groan. He really hates that this body got this problem. He was going to call out for Starie in his head, but stop when he heard Emery sing softly. The pain in his head slowly went away as he listened to Emery sing to him. He let out a pleased sigh when he felt fingers going through his hair.

  When Emery stopped singing, Hol's headache was gone, and he wasn’t in pain anymore. Even though Emery stopped singing, they didn’t stop moving their fingers through his hair. Hol looked up at Emery with a lovesick look. His lover really cares about him, even if they don’t remember him.

  Hol grabs the hand that wasn't going through his hair currently and brought it up close to him. While looking at Emery, who was looking back at him, Hol kissed all of Emery's fingers gently. Emery looked at him with a gentle look and went to lower their head. When they were about to kiss, the door to the dressing room was open.

  Emery stood up quickly, which caused Hol to fall flat on the ground. He let out a pained groan as he sat up. He looked at Emery with a frown, but they didn’t see it since they were facing away from him and their manager.

  Hol noticed the manager was holding some type of drink and pills in their hands and realized that Emery probably asked their manager to get him some medicine for his sudden headache. This made Hol's heartbeat increase as he looked at the back of Emery with a silly grin on his face.

  “Take the drink and pills from Tammi. I am going back out to continue what I came here for. Bye.” Emery quickly said that as he walked past his manager, trying to hide his red face. His heartbeat was beating so loud that he couldn’t even hear his own thoughts clearly. He seriously can’t believe he almost kissed Rafael!

  It wasn’t his fault! Rafael shouldn’t have kissed his fingers like that and expect him not to react. Their lips were so soft on his fingers and he can’t help but imagine what it would be like on his body… 

  Emery slapped both of his cheeks as he tried to get rid of the picture of Rafael naked, sweaty, and above him with a lustful gaze. He seriously can’t get a boner during this gig! This is all Rafael's fault with their stupid handsome face and stupid looking eyes! He seriously can’t fall in love with that stupid flirt…

  He probably just want to fuck them because he wasn’t with anyone for a long time since he started singing. Emery just needs to have a one-night stand with Rafael and get rid of these feelings of his. It shouldn’t be so hard since Rafael is basically flirting with him. 

  Feeling more sure about himself, Emery walks back to the set with a skip in his step as he thought about having sex with Rafael. He didn’t stop to think for a second that he could have just had sex with a random stranger and not Rafael…


Well, I am on my winter break, so that means I have enough time to write. Also, I am supposed to be quarantining since I was around someone who tested positive for covid, which is my mom. Now learning my mom was positive made me depressed for a while, but after learning more about and taking a nap, I realize it will work out. So now I am focusing on writing shit. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

8