Chapter Thirty-Three – The Number One Singer – Task World Three (6)
209 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol woke up in his bed feeling annoyed. He could hear a noise coming from downstairs. It also didn’t help that his phone was ringing as well. He got out of his bed with a groan and didn’t bother to put on a shirt as he headed downstairs. 

  When he reached downstairs, he could hear knocking and the ringing of his doorbell. He opened the door and glared at the person who woke him up from his sleep so rudely. His glare increased when he saw it was Rafael's ex standing outside the door so early in the morning.

  “What are you doing here? No, what are you doing here so early in the morning?” Hol did not want to deal with this person right away after he just woke up. His brain still needed to get everything up and running. He pretends he didn’t feel Rafael's ex checking out his shirtless body and continues to give them an irritated glare.

  “Well… I just wanted to see if we could talk. I still don’t understand why you kick me out so quickly. I mean, I thought you liked me. You would always tell me how much my singing voice calms you.” Julissa looked at Rafael with half-lidded eyes as he moved closer to them. All he had to do was to convince them to let him in so he could slip the thing he brought into their drink…

  ‘Host, the person in front of you is holding a drug on their body. The host needs to be extra careful since this system can see the drug on their body is something that causes a person to get addicted right away!’ Hol heard Starie speak into his mind and that really didn’t help his feelings surrounding this person. They were seriously going to drug him just so they wouldn’t break up? This person really wasn’t raised right.

  “You need to leave before I call my bodyguards to make you leave. So, do you want to leave here walking or leave over the shoulder of my bodyguard? Pick one.” Hol spoke coldly to Rafael's ex and didn’t even care when they got teary-eyed up. He knew they were fake tears trying to make him feel guilty.

  “B-But I thought you love me? Don’t you remember all the good times we had together? Can’t you at least let me in for a drink and a proper talk? I just want to know where I went wrong.” Julissa didn’t want to leave without even stepping a foot in the house that used to be his home just a few days ago. He went to take a step inside but was stopped by Rafael's icy stare. He really couldn’t understand this change in them.

  “I never said I love you. I said I enjoy hearing you sing but never love. And I remember all the ‘good’ times we had together. Using my name to get access to parties only people high in the social circle could get into. Getting discounts on clothes, music equipment, bathing items, electronics, and jewelry. I said nothing before since we were dating, but you were just using me as a money bag. You didn’t even have the guts to do it in front of me, so you know what you were doing wasn’t right at all. Tell me, do you love me for real or is it my money you can’t give up?” Hol saw Rafael's memories and noticed countless times where this ex of his kept using the fact he was important to have things go their way. Rafael noticed this but did nothing since it wasn’t anything too bad, but it was still shitty being used by someone who claims to love and care for you.

  “I-It was my friends who told me to do that! I never wanted to use your name and money behind your back! I seriously care more about you than your money!” Julissa felt nervous at what Rafael had just said. He didn’t think they knew about those things. He was extra secretive about it, but they still found out about it. 

  “Yeah, your friends made you do it. I totally believe you. Now leave.” Hol went to close the door but Rafael's ex quickly stopped him from closing the door fully. Hol was getting pissed off at the fact they wouldn’t give up and the fact he was woken up so early. Before he could say something else, he felt arms circle around his waist and a head rest on his shoulder.

  “Rafael~ Why did you leave me in the bed all by myself? I missed you so much. My waist is in so much pain, you know? I wish you would have been a bit more gentle last night. You are so intense.” Emery whispered in Rafael's ears but made sure his words were loud enough for the person in front of him to hear them word for word. He let a smirk appear on his face when he saw different emotions appear on the stranger's face in just a few seconds.

  “... Rafael, who is this man and why is he in your house?” Julissa felt a rage growing in him as he looked at the man who was holding Rafael. He didn’t even get that much contact with them, just holding hands and touching his hair sometimes. They didn’t even sleep together, which is something that pisses him off so badly.

  “Who am I? I am obviously his new singing angel. He really enjoys hearing my voice, especially in bed. He told me it was so sexy that he could just get off to my moans of pleasure. Rafael is such a pervert, but he is mine.” Emery's hand slowly inch down closer to Rafael's crotch and stopped when he felt the stranger in front of him burning a hole into his hand.

  “I see… I will leave then. Bye.” Julissa gave a cold goodbye before quickly turning away to leave. He felt jealousy burning inside of him when he thought of that man in bed with Rafael. They weren’t done with each other, so this was cheating. It was cheating, and it was all the slut's fault for stealing away his man! 

  Hol closed the door and he could feel that Emery separated from his body, but they squeezed at his crotch quickly. He forced himself not to get hard as he looked at Emery, who had a bored expression on their face now after Rafael's ex left.

  “U-Um… Do you want medicine and breakfast?” Hol didn’t know if he should bring up what Emery did, since he didn’t want to get an indifferent response on why they did that.

  “I don’t need any medicine, but breakfast would be nice. Make me an omelet and you better make sure it is cheesy. I enjoy them like that.” Emery went to the living room and sat on the couch as he turned on the TV. He was just wearing a huge T-shirt that belonged to Rafael and a boxer that also belonged to them. He could feel them staring at their exposed shoulder and he teased them by letting the shirt slip even lower.

  Emery had a smile on his face as he heard footsteps run to the kitchen. He felt so pleased to know the effect he had on this man. He wanted to keep doing this and making them only focus on him. Emery wanted them to forget about all the people they used to date and think only about him.

  He wanted them to fall in love with him. He didn’t know if Rafael was being honest about their pursuit of him, but he would not allow them to look at anyone else now. Emery was someone who didn’t like to share things that belonged only to him and Rafael only belongs to him now.

  But he won’t say anything first. He wants Rafael to give in to their emotions. It isn’t because he wants to punish them after getting jealous of their ex showing up at their house begging them to take them back. Nothing like that.

  Hol sneezed as he went to crack an egg that he was holding in his hand and he wondered to himself if he was feeling cold because he didn’t have a shirt on. Well, that was something for later since now. He had to figure out a way to deal with that ex since they already got some drugs that he rather not deal with at all.

  After thinking for a while, he came up with a plan. Since they wanted to live a life of wild money spending, then Hol will give them the chance to experience it. What happens next to them isn’t his fault at all. 

  Hol smiles to himself as he finishes the omelet by drawing a heart with ketchup on it. He was in a superb mood right now, but he did still have a half-hard dick that he needs to get rid of with a cold shower…


I am done with this chapter and currently, I am working on a one-shot for an event thingy for BL stories surrounding first love. I still need to come up with the one-shot, but I do have the idea for my characters, so that okay... probably. It is a thing that will be on scribble hub so that what I will do in my spare time. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

10