Chapter Thirty-Four – The Number One Singer – Task World Three (7)
239 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “Why are all the jobs assigned to me involving me dressing up as an angel or as some supernatural being?” Emery was relaxing in Rafael's living room on their couch as his feet were being massaged by them. It was just after breakfast and Rafael offered to massage his feet for him. He didn’t understand why, but he didn’t mind getting pampered like this by such an attractive man.

  “It is obviously the best role for you, since you are my singing angel. Your voice makes it feel like I am in heaven, so I am reluctantly allowing other people to see this as well. Even though I want to be the only one able to hear you sing, I know it won’t be fair to you if I cut you off from the world.” Hol was having fun massaging Emery's feet, and he likes it when they would shiver but quickly hid it by kicking him in the side. His lover is just the cutest.

  “You wouldn’t even be able to keep me locked up for long. I do like making people work for it.” Emery took one of his feet from Rafael's hands and brought it up to their jaw. He could see them swallow deeply at this, and he couldn’t help but smirk at that. 

  “I wonder if that ex of yours got pampered like this as well. Tell me, the moment you find someone else who can get rid of those headaches of yours, will you throw me out on the street with only the clothes on my body?” Emery took his other foot from Rafael's hands and trapped them between his arms. He was towering over Rafael, but sat down on their crotch. He smirked at them when their expression got tense immediately. 

  “I-I won’t find someone else when I have a voice like yours by my side! And the situation with my ex isn’t like my other exes. I always gift them whatever they want before we go our different ways. I never just throw them out without giving them a good reason. They all accepted the fact I wanted to break up, but he didn’t want to accept it. I know it only because he loves the rich life he was living.” Hol was having a hard time focusing on what he was saying, with how Emery's butt kept rubbing on his crotch. Their teasing expression wasn’t helping either. He was forcing himself not to push them on the couch. 

  “Well… Since you love my voice so much, don’t you even think I will allow you to listen to another singing voice that isn’t mine. You came after me first, so it's your all your fault. I want to keep you to myself now. Now work hard, so I won’t even think about leaving you behind.” Emery leans in closer to Rafael and whispers that in their ear. He went further by biting their ear a little before backing off with an innocent smile on their face.

  “Now call someone to get me some clothes since none of your clothing will fix me correctly unless you want everyone else to see me in clothing that is huge on my body.” Emery taps Rafael's face lightly before getting off them. He turns on the TV and didn’t bother to look at Rafael, who was dazed at the moment.

  Hol got up from the couch in a confused manner as he headed upstairs to make a call to one of his bodyguards to get clothes for Emery. He really can’t handle his lover's directness, no matter how many times it used to happen to him before. 

  Hol was brought out of this daze when he saw his phone was blinking, telling him there was a notification. Turning on his phone, he saw it was the person he hired before to monitor Emery's ‘friend’ and to tell him if they did anything that seems suspicious. 

  What Hol read in the text message made him frown. He really couldn’t believe that they actually hired someone to pretend that Emery was blackmailing them. They even secretly hired paparazzi and told them a big new story would be in a couple of days. Hol wanted to break his phone, but he stopped himself by taking a deep breath.

  Since Emery's 'friend’ wanted to play like that, then he would play along. He won’t allow anyone to bully his lover, only he was allowed to do that to them in bed. Hol sent a message to the person he hired and told them to keep getting more information about Emery's 'friend”. 

  After he was done with that, Hol remembered to contact his bodyguard and made them get some clothing for Emery. He wanted to tell them to get a cute white dress, but he could picture how mad Emery would be, so he held back, for now.

  Looking at the time on his phone, he saw that there was still a lot of time before they had to head to work and the bodyguard to send clothes for Emery. So Hol headed downstairs with a smile on his face as he thought about relaxing with his lover longer before they had to deal with the outside world that always wants to mess with them.


I am done with this chapter and I can't get a song out of my head. It is my fault since I kept listening to that song on repeat. It is not my fault it so good~ Anyway I thought about what Hol body would be like in the next world and I came up with something so good that I can't wait to show it off. But for now, I am focused on this world completely. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

13