Chapter Thirty-Five – The Number One Singer – Task World Three (8)
202 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the few days, Hol was romancing Emery seriously and getting closer to them. Emery is really different from the last world, seeing as they love to tease him more than usual. It's like they are playing around with him and it just makes Hol fall deeper in love.

 

  The days together with Emery were so peaceful but it wasn’t quiet seeing as the ex of the body he was in kept trying to meet up with him and showing up at his company. He made sure not to allow them to appear in front of Emery or else they would get jealous… But seeing a jealous Emery would be so cute…

 

  Also, Emery's 'friend’ and manager kept trying to get in contact with them but Hol kept blocking them from doing that. Emery doesn’t even realize that they are looking for them and Hol wants to keep it that way. Emery is slowly getting really popular with many people and Hol doesn’t want anyone to get in the way of their dream.

 

  It is finally the day where the plan of Emery's 'friend’ will happen. From what he was told the friend is somewhere in the building of the place where Emery is going to sing. This is the first time they are going to be on live TV and showing off to all their fans. He can’t allow anything to go wrong.

 

  “Why are you frowning? You will get wrinkles but… You will probably look sexy with that as well. Giving you an older and mature look.” Hol was brought out of his thoughts by a voice he is used to hearing appearing next to his ear. He tried not to get a reaction when Emery bites at his ear and then blew at it.

 

  “Sorry, sorry! It's just some work stressing me out. I will try not to frown during your big moment today. I am so nervous as well, what if someone ends up falling in love with you as well? I would have more rivals for your heart…” Hol's mood got dark when he thought about someone trying to get closer to his precious lover and wanted to keep them hidden away from everyone else but he knew that Emery wouldn’t like that at all.

 

  “Seriously? Don’t worry about that at all. It is really hard to catch my attention and once my attention is caught it is hard to get rid of it, you know?” Emery's hand went down Rafael's firm chest and made sure to squeeze them before taking his hand off their body. He walked from behind then and headed over to his make up station.

 

  Emery was wearing a short white wrap dress with see-through leggings that had feather patterns on them. His curly hair had a few flower hair clips in them which gave him an innocent like appearance. He had a bit of makeup on his face as well and he was adding a bit more to his lips. He could see that Rafael was looking at him with dark eyes and he tried not to tease him too much.

 

  “...I am kind of regretting making you wear that. You are supposed to be my angel, not everyone's angel.” Hol was cursing at himself for telling his people to make Emery wear this type of clothing for their appearance, they just looked so perfect and he was worried about everyone checking them out.

 

  “Don’t worry, only you can hear my voice in the bedroom. When are you going to listen to my voice in the bedroom, anyway? I can tell you my voice in the bedroom is even better than my singing voice.” Emery gave a teasing smirk to Rafael and it only grew when he saw that Rafael's legs were squeezing together and they weren’t making eye contact with him in the mirror anymore.

 

  “Seriously stop… I don’t want to push you down before your appearance. I am taking this slow so that you can see I am serious about you. I should leave before I start biting at your neck.” Hol quickly got up from the seat he was sitting on and left Emery's dressing room. After he left the room the fluster expression on his face went away and he gave a serious nod to the bodyguards outside of Emery's room.

 

  Hol fixed the suit he was wearing and started to walk around, waiting for the appearance of Emery's 'friend’. He finally ‘ran’ into them when walking around a corner and getting bump into pretty hard. He managed not to fall but the other party fell right to the ground.

 

  The person he knocked to the ground had fair looking skin and short wavy blonde hair. They looked up at him with watery light green eyes and he could see some freckles as well. They were also wearing white type clothing that seemed like a copy of Emery but changed in some places. For some reason Hol felt like something was trying to mess with his head the longer he looked at this male on the ground.

 

  “Host! This person has a system as well but it only controls people's affections for him. He is currently trying to make you fall in love with you and grow to hate Emery but don’t worry I will block his system right away!” The weird feeling in his head went away and his thoughts were clear again. His eyes grew dark when he heard the words of Starie, it seemed like Emery's 'friend’ is really someone troublesome.

 

  “Oh no! I am so sorry for bumping into you… I was in such a hurry that I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going. I hope you can forgive me.” Nila was looking up at Rafael with watery eyes and he was using his system to change Rafael -100 affection towards him to 100 but the system kept repeating errors in his head. He tried not to let his irritation on his face show as he pushed himself off the ground and stood in front of Rafael.

 

  “Is that so… If that is all I have to go somewhere.” Hol didn’t bother with him and started to walk away but he was doing this so that this person could get their act along and tried to give him false information on Emery.

 

  “U-Um, wait a moment, please! Are you the boss of the company that Emery is working at now? T-There something I have to show you that could affect you and your company reputation!” Nila quickly got in front of Rafael again and looked at them with earnest eyes but the cold look in Rafael's eyes didn’t decrease at all. He couldn’t understand why the system of his was having such a hard time just changing this one man's affection for him! It worked so easy for other people after all and never caused any problems before…

 

  “This better be quick since I am a busy man. If you are just wasting my time I will be very annoyed.” Hol pat himself on the back for acting so perfectly as the cold boss of a huge company, it was thanks to those books he was reading on the side and those really cheesy romance drama.

 

  “I swear that your time won’t be wasted! I promise!” Nila threw a cute smile their way as he continued to try and change their affection for him. He really couldn’t understand why this man's affection for Emery was above nine thousand and he was still at -100. He never met them in person so it must be Emery's fault!

 

  Since Emery did something to this man to make them hate him this much then he won’t hold back in making Emery's image in this man get destroyed. Also… Nila looked at the really attractive man in front of him and got envious of Emery once more when he remembered how much this man likes them so much. It should be him and not that bitch! He can’t keep losing to Emery anymore, especially with this system of his!


Well, Well... Who is back from the dead? I am! Sorry for being gone for so long but I have a good reason! So I got myself on some antidepressants and they made me a bit sleepy so I gave myself some time to get used to it. I am not that sleepy anymore but they do knock me out pretty easily. But I am back and will get back on my usual update schedule again! Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

11