Chapter Thirty-Six – The Number One Singer – Task World Three (9)
207 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol felt really annoyed following after this ‘friend’ of Emery and pretending he couldn’t see the looks they were throwing his way. Even if he was blind he could feel how much this person wanted to sleep with him and it was annoying. 

 

  Hol kept a good amount of distance away from them, whenever they ‘ tripped ’ over their feet he would speed up before their hand could touch his clothes. He was still getting reports from Starie about the system that was trying to change his affection. This person was almost as bad as Rafael's ex.

 

  “Why are we hidden away in this corner? You better not be planning to start a false rumor between us or else… you won’t even be able to show your face until you are old and wrinkly .” Hol looked coldly at the person in front of him as he was forced to be hidden away in a corner of a place he didn’t know.

 

  “I-I wouldn’t think about doing that! I just wanted to show you see something so you won’t be deceived any longer! This is for your company, after all, Rafael…” Nila gave Rafael a timid look as he cursed at them in his head. He was getting so irritated at seeing their affection for him not changing at all.

 

  Hol didn’t even bother to respond to them and waited for this drama to get started already. He was getting worried something may happen to his lover but kept calming himself down as he remembered that he had something planned for this situation.

 

  Hol's eyes grew happy once he saw Emery walking into the view of the place he was hidden away in and couldn’t help but fall more for them as they looked like an angel in the clothes that they were wearing. He could feel the person next to him giving a jealous look in Emery's direction but he just ignores them as he kept looking at his perfect lover.

 

  “E-Emery! This is all the money I have! I can’t give you any more money anymore so please stop increasing the payment every month, please! I have to take care of my sick wife and young children!” A random man quickly ran in front of Emery and dropped to their knees, causing them to stop walking and look at the strange man with confusion in their eyes. Hol could feel he was being looked at currently but he was too focused on watching the situation play out.

  After the man said that a bunch of paparazzi appeared from somewhere and Hol noticed from the corner of his eyes that there was a cruel smile appearing on the person next to him. Hol was really impressed with how well they had this planned out. If he was someone else he would be fooled.

 

  “Emery, I know I asked for a lot of money so I could pay some bills but it is too much for me to keep paying you back. It's hard to choose between paying rent, getting food, or paying my wife's hospital bill!” The man in front of Emery was crying now and the paparazzi that was surrounding them started to shout questions at Emery who looked completely shocked at what was happening.

 

  Hol had to force himself to calm down and not rush in to protect them, it would get in the way of the thing he had planned. He would make it up to Emery by making them whatever they want and giving them a long massage.

 

  “I didn’t want you to keep having such a two-faced person working for your company any longer, Rafael. I am so sorry you had to find out about something like this! Who would have thought even the paparazzi would show up and hear about something like this!” Nila was acting like he felt sorry for what Rafael just found out but he was laughing so happily on the inside once he realized that Emery's career will be destroyed. Nila looked to check Rafael's affection for Emery but he was shocked to see that Rafael's affection for him reached -500 and Emery's affection was completely unaffected!

 

  “Hey, it's time for you to handle this situation.” Hol looked straight at Emery's friend’ as he called someone with his phone. His gaze was completely cold as he stared them down and sneer at them with a rage slowly building up in him.

 

  “Excuse us, we are from the company that Emery works out and we are here to say that they do not know this man at all. He is a stranger and he doesn’t have a wife or children at all. There will be information about this man posted from our company account too. It would be nice if none of you guys post anything that happened today or else we will sue you guys and the place you worked for. We do not want false information about a person working for us spreading online.” One of the workers from Rafael company showed up with a bunch of bodyguards behind them. They motioned for one of the bodyguards to picked up the man on the ground who was no longer crying but looking completely shocked at what was happening.

 

  “We are also turning this man over to the police for trying to slander our singer's reputation. We do take claims like this seriously. We won’t forgive or forget, we want a suitable punishment given out for this man. That is all, goodbye.” After giving a polite bow towards that paparazzi and giving a nod to a still stun Emery, the worker then walked away with the bodyguards and the man who was now struggling to escape from the hold they were in.

 

  The paparazzi looked a bit puzzled as they watched this whole situation happen and some of them looked irritated that they couldn’t publish the story they had without worrying about getting a lawsuit. They slowly started to leave until it was only Hol and Emery's ‘friend’ left hidden away.

 

  “I am just going to be blunt. If you keep trying to get in the way of Emery's rise to fame, I will crush you under my shoe. You won’t even realize what happened until it's too late. Don’t fucking mess with him or else I will show you how cruel I can be.” Hol gave an icy cold glare to them before walking away in the direction Emery walked in a daze, he needed to make sure they were doing okay after this random thing just happened out of nowhere.

 

  Nila was left looking at the back of Rafael and he could feel his legs getting weak as he slowly fell to the ground. He… He was never looked at so coldly by anyone since this system appeared… But yet, Rafael gave him such a cold look and spoke so harshly to him.

 

  Nila couldn’t understand the feeling that was appearing in his heart but he knew that he wanted Rafael to fall in love with him and then break their heart into pieces! He hated how they looked down at him like they were better than him! How the fuck is Emery better than him?! They don’t even have a system and yet they are loved by such a perfect looking man. 

 

  Nila hated Emery so much, he always hated them… He wants to be the one everyone is crazy about! He wants Emery to reach a point in their life where nothing can save them! Rafael should be crazy about him and not that bitch! He hates them. He hates them. He hates them. He hates them. He hates them. He hates them. He hates them. He hates them. HE. HATES. THEM!


Hello, Hello~ I got a chapter for you guys! I really hope you like it. Also, I have been reading a lot of yaoi novels that have Seme protagonists and I am loving it but it such a shame there are so few... But thanks to these novels I am able to come up with nice things for the next few worlds! Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

9