Chapter Forty-Two – Bullied Model Student – Task World Four (2)
204 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol was heading to the teacher staff room so he could pick up some paperwork so that his grandma could look at it. Glenn was walking behind him with their head lower toward the ground. His lover in this world was taller than him but they would often shrink into themselves so they would appear smaller.

  “Alex! There you are! Why didn’t you want to come to school with me?” Hol was brought out his thoughts and staring by an annoying voice that made him angry for some reason. He realized it was the original soul of Axl in his body reacting negatively to this voice.

  Hol looked at the person who called his name and didn’t bother to hide the sneer on his face when he saw it was Axl's step-brother walking towards him with a smile on their face. They were a bit taller than him but Hol knew he could knock them down with one punch. They had caramel-colored skin and a soft-looking face. They had blue eyes with thin eyebrows that Axl knew were made to look thin. Their short hair was blonde but he knew it was dyed that color.

  “Why are you looking at me like that Alex? Are you still mad about the fact dad didn’t come to pick you up from the airport? He did come but you were already gone and already heading to grandmother's house.” Clyde was smiling at Alex but his eyes were narrow. He was only smiling because there was another student with Alex but it was just Glenn. But he still had to keep his image up.

  “Who the fuck is your dad? I am pretty sure your dad is currently getting drunk in a bar and messing around with the server. My old man didn’t fuck your old woman so don’t act like we are family. It disgusts me hearing you pretend like we are related, I am only related to that old man, unfortunately.” Hol didn’t bother to hide his hate for Clyde in front of Glenn, it would make him sick if he pretends to be nice to this fake.

  “Just because we don’t have the same dad doesn’t mean we don’t have to be a family. I really do want to get closer to you, Alex…” Clyde walked a bit closer to Alex, he was looking at their hand… He wanted to touch their hand to see if it felt as soft as he imagined it. But he knew he would get punched if he even thought about touching them.

  “Fuck off.” Hol only told them that before motioning for Glenn to follow after him. They quickly continued walking but didn’t get too close to him. This made him frown so he just would move closer to Glenn and try to hold their hand. His anger disappears when he saw that they were blushing at his touch.

  Clyde watches as Alex walks off with Glenn and he could feel anger building up in him once he noticed that Alex was moving closer to them and holding their hand. He wanted to push Glenn to the ground so they wouldn’t be near his brother. How is that loser close to his brother who only knew how to glare at him? He hated Glenn for getting something he always wanted…

  “U-Um… Are you not close with Clyde?” Glenn felt like he had to say something or else his heart would pop out of his chest from how nervous he was from having his hand getting touched by Axl. Their hand felt so soft in his… He wondered if it would feel soft on his naked body as well...

  “He is a fake ass bitch so don’t even think that he is a good person. He only knows how to pretend to be a good person. If he ever tries to talk to you alone tell me right away and I will get rid of him for you. No one is allowed to mess with you since you are my friend after all.” Hol wanted to say because they were lovers but he didn’t know how they would react to that since they just met today. It was so annoying that they weren’t dating at all.

  Hol let go of Glenn's hand the moment he reached the teacher staff room and headed inside. He felt bored as he listened to the teacher talk for a long time and kept handing him papers. He wanted to roll his eyes but he knew it would make them talk even longer. After a while, they were finally done talking to him and he could finally leave.

  When Hol exited the teacher staff room he saw something that made him get pissed off. A few male students were surrounding Glenn and looking at them with eyes that he didn’t like at all. He walked over to the male students and got in front of Glenn. The male students were taller than him but they weren’t as tall as his lover. He was glaring at the coldly.

  “The fuck are you doing?” Hol spoke coldly to the students and he could see that they were surprised at his appearance. They looked nervous for a second before they realized how they were taller than him.

  “We are just messing around with our friend, Glenn. He doesn't mind at all so you should go somewhere else. What if you end up getting hurt, shorty.” One of the male students put their hand on his hair and messed it up. Hol's eyes got super cold at how they were touching him as if they knew him.

 Hol didn’t say anything but reach up with one of his hands and grab the male student who was touching his hair. He then quickly dislocated and fixed their wrist. They cried out in pain at that feeling and fell to their knees but he was still holding onto their wrist. Hol then made the male student hand into a fist then force them to punch themself in their nose many times until it starts to bleed.

  “The name is Alex, not shorty, bitch. Watch what you call me or else I will break your fucking jaw then you won’t be saying anything for a while. Do you understand or should I actually break your jaw for you to understand?” Hol looked down at the male student who was now shorter than him. They were holding their bleeding nose and crying at the pain they were in. Hol could see that their friends wanted to say something.

  “Don’t you see that he is crying? Help him up and take him to the nurse's office. He has to be more careful walking so this doesn’t happen again. Who would have thought that his tripping could have hurt him this badly? He has to be more careful or else something worse could happen to him. You should also be careful… What if you end up tripping as well?” Hol didn’t bother to hide the fact he was threatening them and the other male students nodded their heads in understanding as they quickly grabbed their crying friend with a nervous expression on their faces.

  Hol watched them quickly walk away with cold eyes before turning toward Glenn who didn’t say anything during this whole interaction. Hol got closer to them to make sure they weren’t hurt in any way. After he was sure nothing was wrong with them, he finally relaxed.

  “Are you okay? Just ignore what they said to you. They are just a bunch of little bitches who cry the moment they feel pain.” Hol comfort Glenn by grabbing their hand and rubbing circles on their hand. Glenn held his hand back and that made Hol smile.

  “...Thank you for helping me out.” Glenn wanted to say much more but his heart was making it hard to think of proper words. He could only think about how attractive Axl looked as they attacked that male student and scared off their friends. He wanted to… What did he want to do?

  Glenn didn’t know what to think of the emotion that was appearing in his heart as he continued to hold Axl's hand. It was a weird but nice feeling that was appearing in his heart. It also felt really familiar in a way he couldn’t understand.


I am done with this chapter! Hol body in this world is rather quick to get angry but don't worry, he will never get mad at his lover. I also introduce the step-brother in this chapter and yes, the step-brother is in love with Hol. I don't know how far I will go with this but just a heads up. Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

10