V1.C26 New Innate, Blackout
5.1k 8 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The duo dug a grave for the skeleton after searching everything in its robes. From its pocket came out a ring, they looked at each other and grinned.

"This is definitely not grave robbing."

"Nn. This is a gift from Orcus."

They opened the closed rooms with the ring. They found designs of the whole establishment in the library. Even though it wasn't too detailed, it stated the purpose of every floor.

Yue also wanted to go back to the surface after spending three centuries here. They found memos on an independent golem maintaining the whole facility. The lights from artificial actually had the same property as sunlight, they could grow anything in the farm. The workshop acted as the storage for all artifacts and materials Orcus made during his lifetime.

"Another gift from Sir Orcus, he was such a kind man."

"Yes~"

After searching more, Yue found Orcus Memoir, containing the daily lives of his former comrades, especially the eight core members.

Within one of them was a record related to Labyrinths. According to Memoir, all six others were ready to pass their Ancient magic to the one who conquers the Labyrinth.

"In other words, we can get Creator's Ancient magic after conquering the Labyrinth. Yue, we are doing this!"

He can get many of the overpowered magic without a single SP.

 Yue smiled in response. "Yes."

The Workshop was filled with many tools for crafting and the Library, on the other hand, contained theory books for Transmuters and Craftsman.

"...Yue, can we stay for a little? This place is best for making artifacts and training. I still have to eat that hydra."

She gripped his hands and smiled. "Anywhere is fine with you."

"..."

Evening of the same day, Leo relaxed in the bath while gazing at the gentle moonlight coming from the Orb.

Pitter Patter

Yue entered the bath with a smile and sat behind him with nothing covering her body.

"Ahn… It feels good…"

She moved her gaze all over his body and licked her lips.

His lips twitched. "At least wear a towel idiot."

With a seductive smile on her face, she moved closer and leaned on him.

"…Look at me, I'm all yours."

Her blood-red eyes captivated him. Golden hairs sticking on the sides of her face looked really charming. The sweet scent coming from her dragged him deeper in the trance.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and brought her face closer and pressed her lips against his.

After kissing gently for half a minute, she invaded his mouth with her tongue and joined together to passionately taste each other's.

After the mind numbing pleasure, he came back to his senses and took back his lips. A thin thread of saliva connecting their lips.

Yue opened her mouth and panted heavily, her moist eyes filled with love and lust.

"...Leo."

He moved his head a little and sighed. "I like you but this... I can't hurt Eri feelings... not like this... I'm sorry."

Yue blinked in surprise for a moment before her expression turned dark.

"...I know, still I..."

She buried her head in his chest and started sobbing. In her heart she knew he loved someone else but she only placed him in her heart after he saved her from the abyss. She'd stay single than let any other man touch her.

After observing him for days, she came to the conclusion that he was suffering from some kind of deep trauma. She, a former queen was never good with emotional words so she wanted to find someone who could. Maybe his childhood friend, that's why she was ready to share him with others. As one of the Royalty, she was very familiar with the concept of Polygamy.

Leo wrapped one hand around her back and tenderly brushed her back with other hand, trying his best to calm the trembling body in his embrace. Every tear of hers stabbed like needles in his heart. Oblivious to thoughts of Yue, he grabbed her shoulders and separated her.

Yue confusedly raised her head and stared with eyes a little red. "Hmm?"

He felt a pang in his heart at her haggard appearance. He cupped her cheeks and gently wiped the tears away.

"I'm sorry, I know that I am being selfish but you are important to me... Can we do this after I solve my problems?"

She stared back with a blank expression. "...That's not fair... You're being too selfish."

He smiled wryly at her answer. "...I know, but Eri, she waited for a long time. I would have confessed to her if Ehit left her out of the summon.

"I'll wait… But only for three months, if you didn't," her lips curved in a seductive smile. "I will attack you right in front of your childhood lover."

Seeing her consideration, a warm feeling surged in his heart. He pecked her lips and said, "...Thank you."

Yue proudly puffed her modest breasts and proclaimed, "Of course... I'm Yue, the woman who will do anything for my beloved... even if it means doing something I might regret."

He ignored the heat rising inside his body and softly rubbed her head. He put one hand on her back while the put the other under her legs to pick her up in bridal carry.

"It's your reward."

He strolled towards the bedroom.

'Fewh! she stopped pushing me. I was already at my limit.'

(.....)

He lowered her on the bed. After giving a peck on her lips, he stared into her blood-red eyes, she did the same. Time seemingly stopped as they gazed at each other.

He forcefully tore his gaze away and laid beside her and covered his face. He might go something against his own words if he kept looking at her.

Yue moved closer and snuggled into his chest.

***

Next day, Yue woke up surrounded in a warmth. She raised her hand and gazed at his sharp handsome face and silky white hair. Instead of being happy, she was annoyed.

'Why is he so handsome? He already has a childhood lover and there will definitely be more who will come to like him in the future. From what he said about this childhood friend, Eri. She is more of a level-headed woman.'

Her expression turned serious. 'People will try to take advantage of his kindness. Or they will scheme against him. I have seen enough politics in my reign as a queen.'

'I won't let anyone hurt him, not even the god.'

She stopped her train of thoughts when she saw him yawning. She also gazed into his gentle eyes.

"Good morning."

She really wanted to take him right now, but she stopped herself.

'I'll be patient. It's only three months or so, nothing compared to three hundred years,' she thought and nodded her head.

"Forget it, let's do it now," she whispered and crawled toward him.

Don~

"Eeeh!"

she yelped while holding her head with teary eyes.

"Horny Vampire."

She glared at him. "...That's racism."

He raised his fist again.

"...I'm sorry," she apologized in fear of getting another hit.

Leo chuckled seeing the teary eyed Vampire Princess.

"Let's get ready, we have so much to do today."

'Jen, what's this [Skill Evolution] coupon?'

(It allows you to upgrade any skill. They have a little chance to evolve into an innate.)

'That's amazing.'

He thought about which skill upgrade would help him the most. The skill that helped him the most…

[Iron Stomach] (Passive skill)

Allows the user to gain stats and skills by eating equal or stronger monsters

He had a sudden urge to evolve it so he touched the red evolve button next to it.

[Upgrade 'Iron Stomach' in progress]

[Commencing User compatibility check]

[Compatibility check finished]

[Skill 'Iron Stomach' has evolved to Innate Ability 'Gluttony']

[Gluttony] (SSS)

Allows the user to consume anything to gain strength. Power gained depends on the amount of mana present in food. Increases hunger to an extreme level.

[??]: ??

Leo gulped audibly. This skill is too powerful but extreme hunger worried him a little.

Noticing Yue's stare, he smiled in response.

"Where is the hydra cor—"

He winced at the sudden piercing pain in his head. He clutched his throbbing head.

"Aaargh!"

"Leo!"

The last thing he heard was Yue's worried voice before he passed out.

98