V3.C1 Dukedom of Ankaji
4.1k 4 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gruen desert, Leo desperately poured mana to power the Drachen, still, it didn't budge. Shea yelled strange words in panic. Yue, as usual, lazed around on his lap, not giving a fuck about the massive sand storm trying to suck the Drachen.

Leo couldn't pour all of his mana at the same time which will only result in breaking various parts. Still, he poured mana to the limits of Drachen. Thankfully, it was enough to not get swept by the storm. The storm lasted for minutes before it ended.

"Fuuh~"

He and Shea breathed a sigh of relief. Yue couldn't care less about this measly storm.

It's been nearly a day till they departed from Brooke Town. Leo drove the Drachen through narrow crevices in Raisen Gorge and saw sand everywhere in his sight, they finally reached the brown world, Gruen desert. Large and small sand dunes all around their eyes could see, the flowing wind kept changing their pattern.

But this happiness didn't last long, a massive sandstorm started around them and nearly swept them away. The durability of Drachen made with the compound of strongest ore survived with minor scratches. Drachen was made for speed, so it wasn't heavy enough to withstand such a massive sand storm.

He moved his dead eyes to Shea. "It's all your fault. If you didn't try to take the steering from me it wouldn't have happened."

She had a face which screamed 'I'll rebel here'. "Then you should have let me drive in the first place."

Yue lost her patience. "...Shut up, annoying rabbit… let me sleep."

Shea covered her face with bunny ears. "...I'm sowwy."

She never talked back against Yue for some reason. Maybe some position war? He didn't care much.

"Remind me to teach you in free time."

"Yay!"

 "Thanks to all enchantment on our clothes, we are still alive in this shitty place."

"...Nn, good Leo."

He ignored her childish praise and looked in front. A large monster burst out of a large sand dune. A chill went down his spine, when he looked at the sandworm like monster, even the moth he saw in Abyss looked handsome in comparison.

"Shea, you love me right?"

Shea tilted her head at the sudden question.

"Huh? Yeah, I do. Hehe~ a lot."

He pointed at the monster. "Kill them and I'll do anything except sex."

"Oh~Yeah, leave them to me!"

She opened the side gate and aimed the Blue Waiss and shot ice spears shot at monsters like no tomorrow.

"Oryaaaaaa! Dieeeee! Foooor myyyy happineeeess!"

She yelled some strange things and kept spamming the elemental shot skill.

Screech~

The monsters that made adventure shudder in fear, were killed like some random mobs.

'No way I'm gonna eat that for measly 2 or 3 stats.'

"I. am. done. killing them. As for my reward, I'll cash in later~"

"...You dug your own grave…"

He sensed another monster below them.

"Brace yourselves for the impact!"

"...Nn."

She nodded and hugged his waist.

"Damn!"

The sandworm jumped out of sand and sent Drachen flying, Leo equipped Severance and fired. The ice bullet pierced through the window and head of sandworm alike.

"Fucking worms! Girls, out of the car!"

He tossed the Drachen back in inventory and took out Schnelle, a motorbike completely dyed in pitch black.

He mounted the Schnelle. Yue sat behind him, followed by Shea.

He poured down mana in Schnelle, the bike silently raced forward.

"Shea! You are taking out every one of that filth!"

He covered his eyes in a layer of mana to avoid distraction from the sand.

"...Leo-san, you forgot about the mana crystals!"

She said while hugging his waist and crushing Yue in between.

"....."

Yue squirmed around his back and sat in his front with a sulky face.

"...Useless meat," she muttered under her breath.

Shea tilted her head in confusion from Yue's behavior.

"Leo-san, give this bike to me. I'll take good care of it~"

"No, I'll make another later, if I have time."

They met around twenty more sandworms before seeing the giant milky-white walls in the distance. It created quite a beautiful scene with brown sand outside. Large pillars that arched with each other in the sky, were spread at regular intervals. It created a barrier that prevented sand from entering the city.

"Should we stop in Dukedom of Ankaji or just pass by for Great Labyrinth?" he asked Yue.

She raised her head and smiled. "...You decide."

"What about you Shea? Wanna stay here or straight to Labyrinth?"

"Let's stay here for one night~"

"Okay."

They entered the shining huge gate before guards stopped them.

He showed his status plate and the party entered the city on foot. The guard asked about the strange vehicle which he responded with a bit of pressure. The guards didn't stop them anymore.

The door they passed through was at a higher height than the rest of the city which gave the whole view of the city.

The Trio stood there and admired the beauty of the city, the lush green plants around the city with a glittering oasis in the middle. The water from oasis flowed through the city like rivers with some boats floating here and there.

In the north was massive farmland, he narrowed his eyes and looked at the endless amounts of fruits growing on different types of trees. He wiped the drool from his face and stared at the big palace in the west. It differed from every building in the city with its pure white color compared to dull white of the rest. It gave the vibes of Lord's palace just from its looks, crude rectangular buildings surrounded it from all sides.

"Water in the desert makes the city look amazing, doesn't it?"

"This city is pretty~ Let's explore every part of this city."

"...Yeah, beautiful."

"Let's find an inn to stay the day, tomorrow is the day to conquer another Labyrinth."

***

Leo strolled on the wide streets, ignoring hundreds of deathly glare fixed on him. The reason was, Yue and Shea clung on his left and right hands. It was the least he could do for his lovers when he ignored their advances for physical relation.

Shea closed her eyes and hummed some song, her bunny ears twitched around in happiness.

Yue looked around with her usual stoic expression.

He shook his head at them and asked a random woman for directions for an inn. The woman was surprised at first before she answered with a flustered expression.

He followed the directions and noticed a building with a stone signboard on which a bed was carved. He stepped inside the door, an old lady greeted them with a smile.

He also smiled politely and booked a room.

The trio slept for a few hours. Then went out to eat in some seafood restaurant when they asked the owner why seafood here in the desert, the owner laughed and told that all marine goods in Heiligh Kingdom are transported from here.

"What now? A date till night?"

"Yeah~ A lovely date~" Shea replied with enthusiasm.

Yue's lips curled in a delicate smile. "...a tour around the city."

Leo walked with two beauties on his side, checking out different stalls for spicy food.

He stuffed his mouth with a fried and mumbled, "Shea... cooking is still... more delicious.".

Shea blushed from his surprise attack. "Hehe~ Didn't I say that I'll make you unable to live without me? That's just the first step."

"Well, I'll be unable to live without… your food," he said in a teasing voice.

A wide smile appeared on her face. "I'm happy to be useful."

He patted her head. "Idiot, no way, you became my woman the moment you kissed me."

Yue begrudgingly nodded her head. "...Shea is important."

"Thanks… guys…"

They continued the date until late night, they toured from north to west. The girls earned the "Crotch smasher" title in this city too. Leo decided to call it a day and walked toward inn but stopped seeing a row of caravans passing on the road.

His expression turned grave when he sensed a weak presence inside one of the caravan.

76