V3.C7 Another Ancient Magic, Back to Dukedom
3.6k 1 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo gazed at the tall black building, he didn't find it when he surveyed the island from above. Which implied it only appeared after they killed the magma serpents.

He scanned the front of the building for some sort of gate, there wasn't one. But one part of the wall had seven crests carved on it. He walked slowly toward, the wall silently slid open.

The party walked inside the building, the gate closed once again.

'High tech stuff, huh.'

"Leo, a magic circle."

He looked at the place Yue pointed, a complex magic circle was there, carved on the ground.

"Finally."

He walked and stopped in the center of the magic circle.

Just like Orcus Labyrinth, their memories flowed without prompt. Moments later...

[Ancient Magic 'Spatial Magic' acquired]

[Spatial Magic] (Ancient Magic)

Allows the user to 'interfere with the boundary', allowing them to bend and expand the space and move between spaces.

"...This."

"Spatial Magic?"

He concentrated mana on his finger and waved it in the air.

Crack Crack

Small fissures formed in the air along his finger.

Yue appeared to be deep in thoughts while Shea had a helpless look on her face.

"I don't have any affinity with this magic."

"...I got the idea for a spell."

"Is that by any chance…"

"Teleportation!"

Shiing~

A part of the wall slid open, distracting them. Shining letters began to appear before them.

"I sincerely wish for the free will of the people in the future."

- Naiz Gruen Cailiente

"Is that it? Where is the legacy? At least give some treasure worthy of conquering this hell hole. How can he expect us to fight Ehit without any treasure?"

"...Nn, miser."

"At least we got the magic we came here for," Shea also chimed in.

He picked up the pendant from the opening in the wall. A woman holding a lamp was engraved on it.

He placed the pendant around Shea's neck.

"Don't lose it."

Shea smiled cheerfully. "Hai~ I'll be careful."

***

After obtaining the ancient magic, they searched around the island for any exit.

"Where the fuck is the magic circle for exit?"

"...There isn't one."

"Hic, I don't wanna go back from there."

They found nothing that might be an exit.

"We don't have any choice now. Time for a lunch break."

"Hai~ On it!"

The party rested for a bit inside the black building and started climbing back up. They didn't find any monster on the way back, which increased their speed.

After hours of nonstop running, they finally reached the entrance.

The party looked at the sand storm with a smile. Leo drove Drachen to get out of the sand storm.

"It's nearly 3 days since we left Myu. I hope she doesn't pester Bize's family… too much."

"When will we visit Erisen?" asked Shea.

"I'll need to make a boat first, no way I'm going on this world slow boats... On second thought, let's go with a local boat, after that we'll go… to Heiligh Kingdom."

He still had one and a half months to meet Eri, but he'll go there one month earlier.

"Yay~ Myu-chan will be happy~ and I'll finally meet the first one~"

"I'll need a day long sleep after this."

"...Nn, good night," Yue yawned lazily and slept on his lap.

"Me too~" Shea leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes with a smile.

He couldn't help but chuckle softly at their laziness. He licked the divinity stone to resist the sleepiness and drove toward the Dukedom of Ankaji.

'8000 km, huh.'

Shea awoke from her slumber after six hours.

"Leo-san, your eyes look scary. Let me drive, you sleep."

He checked his face in the mirror and saw his eyes had turned bloodshot. He rubbed his eyes a little.

"Can you drive?"

"I-I'll try."

He carefully shifted Yue to Shea's seat and went to the back seat to doze off.

***

Leo opened his eyes and saw Shea and Yue leaning on him.

'I slept for 5 hours then…'

He peeked through the front windshield and couldn't believe his eyes.

'We already reached Ankaji Dukedom? This crazy rabbit… how fast did she drive to cross 5000 km in 5 hours?'

He shook her furiously. "Oi Shea! Wake up!"

"Geez~ Leo-san, not there. Ahn~ don't do it so suddenly~"

His lips twitched at her whispering perverted things in her sleep. He clad his hands in lightning and touched her boobs.

"Iyaaaah!"

She moaned loudly and her body twitched before she closed her eyes. He stared at her with dead eyes.

'For her to climax just from this… she was surely having a wet dream.'

Yue rubbed her eyes in confusion before leaning on him again, she closed her eyes peacefully.

"Don't sleep here, sleep in the inn after this."

She let out a long yawn and nodded her head. Shea also opened her eyes after a few seconds.

"W-What happened?" she asked timidly after seeing their dead eyes.

He stopped the urge to ask what she saw in her dreams and asked, "How did we get here in 5 hours?"

She tilted her head innocently. "I just drove... normally."

"What about worm monsters?"

"They were too slow to even catch a shadow of us~"

He resisted the urge to retort and said, "Let's enter the Dukedom. We'll head out tomorrow."

They entered the gate easily this time, Guard didn't even ask for their status plate.

"Bize must have done something."

"...Nn."

He stopped in front of the royal palace, the guard directly asked them to enter.

He shrugged and stored the Drachen inside the inventory. The guard watched them with a slack-jawed expression.

"Lead the way."

"O-Okay."

The guard led them inside the palace and stopped in front of a room.

"Please enter," the guard bowed and walked off.

He opened the door, inside the room was a dining table and chairs. Every piece of furniture was made of maroon wood.

"Onii-chan!"

A childish voice came from behind. He turned back and saw Myu running in small steps. He kneeled with a smile, letting her jump into his chest.

"You didn't bother them, right?"

He ruffled her emerald green hair affectionately.

"No no, it was quite fun having a cute child around our family."

A gentle voice reached him, he looked at the owner of the voice, a beautiful woman in her late thirties.

Her skin was tanned brown with beautiful long white hairs and pale yellow eyes.

"Myu had fun playing with her, onii-chan~," said Myu from his embrace.

He nodded politely. "Thank you for taking care of her in our stead."

She gave a bow in response, every move of her brimming with elegance.

"I am Grazie Feuward Zengen, wife of the current Lord and mother of Bize."

"Mother!"

Bize came running and panted heavily on the door.

"I told you I will greet the guests, but you still showed up," said Bize with a helpless expression.

"Ara~ How can I miss the ones that saved Myu-chan."

Myu wriggled around in his embrace, Leo let her down.

She bowed clumsily in front of Grazie. "Myu thanks you for taking care of her."

A gentle smile appeared on everyone's face, a four-year-old expressing her gratitude in a serious manner warmed their hearts.

Myu then jumped in Shea's embrace and started talking to her.

82