V4.C5 A slap, A declaration of war?
3.5k 2 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo stopped mid-air and looked around, the stunned demon couple spotted him. He wasn't hiding this time, so it was only natural.

He coughed unnaturally and yelled, "Silence!"

One shout was enough to turn everyone fighting toward him in fear.

"Hearst."

"Yes, Master. What do you need me to do?"

"Make all humans retreat in the city."

Hearst activated limit break, pure silver light surrounded her whole body added with silver wings, she really looked sacred in the eyes of numerous peoples.

"O humans, you shall retreat. Let me and my master take care of this."

Her soft voice rang through the battlefield and a gentle light enveloped everyone, healing their wounds and fatigue slowly.

"Goddess of Light has descended!"

"We will win this war!"

"Let the Goddess kill the demons!"

Meld looked at the couple flying without any magic spell, a bit of hope to win this war rekindled inside him. He saw the princess running in his direction.

"Meld-san!"

"Liliana-sama, should we retreat?"

"Please do so, Shizuku told me about him, so I think we can trust him."

Liliana said with a smile full of exhaustion.

"Soldiers! Retreat!"

Meld ordered as the soldiers immediately ran back, strangely no monsters tried to pursue them.

Little did they know, the monsters were frozen in fear from Leo, who targeted monsters with his intimidation. Small fries had already collapsed and left the world bringing the number down to only ten thousand or so.

"So much SP."

His smile turned greedy at the thought of so many mana crystals, he landed on the ground and equipped the Nemean spear.

His gaze incidentally met with the demon couple and humans sitting on the black eagle.

A wide vicious grin floated on his face and he suddenly stabbed the spear to right without moving his gaze from the demons.

Roar~

A painful howl came from his side, his spear skewered a four-eyed wolf and lifted its whole body.

"Is this your best?"

He asked the demon, who had his mouth opened wide. Throwing the wolf corpse underneath his feet, he slowly pulled out the spear.

This left the demon couple and traitors stunned before they made a beeline for the north at amazing speed. They never thought a human so strong would appear and turn their plan into dust.

"Nope, not happening."

Leo whispered and strengthened the pressure on the black eagles. Unable to bear the pressure, the eagles lost consciousness and plunged toward the ground 

"You think I'll let you escape? Dream on!"

He closed the distance in an instant and grasped the collar of the black haired young man.

"Order that dragon to stop."

"I-I can't it's already too late now, t-that fucking dragon is only acting on its primal instincts."

Slap!

Leo let out all his anger in a cruel and vicious slap, more than half of Shimizu's teeth flew out of his mouth and his bloody face swelled up like a balloon.

"It's just a taste of what's to come after I stop that dragon."

His killing intent honed in slaughtering thousands on Earth was fully aimed at the four peoples in front of him.

"Leo-san!"

Shea's voice stopped him from killing the trash in front of him. She came back after killing the four-eyed wolves, a few drops of blood smudged her face.

He silently cleaned her face with a towel and said, "Hearst, cripple all of them. Shea, call Yue and take care of the rest of this mob. I'll go stop the rampaging dragon."

The black dragon was still throwing flame randomly like some berserk monster. The people inside the city were safe and sound for the time being.

"Try not to break the mana crystals. I'll give a reward to all of you later."

Shea and Hearst's eyes gleamed with a strange light.

***

Leo rushed toward the black dragon. He himself wasn't sure how to bring her back to senses.

From the stories he heard about Dragonmen from Yue, they were a very noble race. Putting their pride and family above all else, they created the very paradise for all non-human races. But, it didn't last much longer as Humans started attacking the kingdom without any reason. Leo was sure the Ehit manipulated Humans to go against the Dragonmen.

She, a noble dragonman, was reduced to nothing more than a berserk beast.

He activated his intimidation to the limits of his mana while focusing on the dragon.

"Grrrrraaaaaagh!!!"

The dragon devoid of any sanity let out a roar.

'Wasn't there some sort of pain in that roar?'

His keen senses didn't miss the suffering in that howl that sounded like a mindless beast.

'Should I beat her black and blue to bring back her awareness?'

He dashed forward and kicked the snout of the dragon, sending her flying in the air.

Swish~

Vanishing from his place, he appeared above the dragon. Toughening his legs with steel legs, he kicked downward right in its spine.

Crack~

His heel dug through the thick scales of the dragon and crushed them. The impact sent the dragon crashing downward.

Boom!

A deep crater formed around the dragon body, it slowly stood back and roared at him.

"Man, she sure is a sturdy one, befitting of her job class 'Guardian'."

***

Everyone on the castle walls looked speechless at the man toying with the dragon with brute strength. The dragon that seemingly dominated the heavens (In their eyes) was smacked from one direction to another without any chance to retaliate.

"Eririn~ isn't that man too strong? How did he get such strength? He is a scary one~"

Eri was smiling brightly as she already recognized him, she would never forget his face. Her heart sped up in anticipation, she couldn't wait to throw her hands around him and ask him where was he? What did he do and most importantly... just where did he pick up so many overpowered women?

"I don't know."

Shizuku also came while carrying Irene, Eri shot a grateful look at her and continued gazing at Leo thrashing the dragon all around the mountains outside Heiligh kingdom. 

A portal opened to their side, Eri saw a golden-haired girl stepping out of it.

Yue after helping Shea and Hearst kill the rest of the monster army, came back to protect and 'evaluate' the 'so called first wife'. 

'She was the one who helped me when I nearly died against the wolf,' thought Eri.

"Stop! Yue-san! No bloodbath before Leo-san comes back!"

Hearing the beautiful rabbit girl addressing Leo with his first name, her heart turned frigid with anxiety.

An angel-like woman followed the duo with a rope in her hands. It was tied to demons and traitors she despised. Their state was too miserable to even look at.

The golden-haired girl stared at her without blinking her eye, giving off an aura of royalty far greater than Eri felt from Liliana.

"...Nakamura Eri?"

"Yes, and who might you be?"

"...Yue, Leo's woman."

The girl in front of her said without a change in her expression. That really got on Eri's nerves.

"So are you here to scare me off? To make me stay away from him?"

Eri asked in a tone filled with sarcasm.

"...That's impossible and you also know it."

Eri's lips curved in a pleased smile. "Yes and that's the thing I love about him."

"Even though no one asked, I'm Shea Haulia, the third woman of Leo-san~" said the rabbit girl.

Her cheerful tone infuriated Eri, she felt like something being ripped out of her chest.

"A riajuu with a harem."

"Die!"

"A bunny girl, a beautiful bunny girl. This is true Isekai!"

Shea's statement raised a round of whispers among the male students, they glared at Leo before shivering in terror. That man is too scary as an enemy.

Eri restrained her anger and stared at the angel for her introduction.

Hearst watched her master whacking the dragon with an envious glint in her eyes. Noticing someone's gaze, she turned her head to Eri and bowed respectfully.

"I'm Hearst, Master's devoted servant. I vowed to conquer Master's heart through my own efforts."

Her introduction raised another commotion, Eri ignored the idiots and sighed.

'At least he is safe and that's what matters the most.'

'Still, for him to make a harem of three beautiful girls in such a short time. Should I say as expected of Leo?'

"So you won't ask me to distance myself or anything, right? Then, I think we can get along for now."

She said, emphasizing the word 'for now', and extended her right hand.

Yue tilted her head and grasped the hand tightly. Both girls smiled brightly while looking at each other.

"Scary… Kaorin these girls are scary."

Suzu whispered while hiding behind Kaori, who watched everything with a smile.

The cold aura around Eri terrified everyone around her.

"Geez~ I can't believe it, you girls should relax a little~"

Shea tried to ease the tensions between them, but that only earned a cold glare from Yue.

Kaori noticed a somewhat melancholic look on Shizuku's face.

"Shizuku-chan? Shizuku-chan!"

"Oh, K-Kaori. W-What happened?" Shizuku asked in a flustered tone.

Kaori followed Shizuku's gaze and found Eri and Yue talking there.

'Why was she looking at Evans-san lovers? Is she also?'

Kaori narrowed her eyes with a suspicious gaze.

"Shizuku-chan, what happened in your fight against the dragon? I was too wrapped up in healing the soldiers and classmates."

"N-Nothing big. Oh crap, I forgot about Kouki and Ryutaro. Wait here, I'll go bring them!"

She dashed in a hurry to find Kouki, leaving Kaori speechless.

73