V4.C6 Angry Eri, True kindness
3.6k 4 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo was getting frustrated now, blood flowed from every part of the dragon's body. Still, she didn't show any signs of recovering her mind.

"One last chance if this doesn't work, I'm sorry I'll have to put you down. Limit Break! Berserk!"

"Here goes nothing!"

"RAAAWRRR!!!"

The dragon's roar nearly popped his eardrums, he hurriedly activated diamond protection and stared at the dragon.

'She must be experiencing her worst nightmares right now. I wonder what this dragon sees there.'

Tripling his already tripled stats, he had activated [Fear Inducement] with all his mana. He never used this skill until now, hydra tried it on Yue to show her the most undesired future of hers.

The dragon lay on the ground and wailed loudly in grief? He noticed a few teardrops at the corner of its golden eyes. It was a surreal sight to watch a 7m giant jet black dragon crying. He cautiously moved near and rubbed its snout.

"This scale can match Azenthium in hardness, no wonder it can endure such beating without much damage."

The dragon was calming down a little, may be from his touch.

'Guess the title [Natural Tamer] isn't for show. Seriously, what am I doing here? Babysitting a 500 years old Dragon… Though Hearst is more than 2000 years old.'

'Still 500 years old, she will have tons of knowledge about this world and maybe something about Ehit that Hearst doesn't know.'

Hearst, even though she was classified as an enforcer of Ehit. She didn't know much about Asgard. Ehit created them as tools in the first place. Even being this strong, she paled in comparison when it came to Ehit top soldiers.

He hopped on the dragon's tough back and laid down with his arms folded behind his head.

A few moments later, he sensed three presences coming. He closed his eyes and tried falling asleep.

"Quite comfortable up there, aren't you?"

A really familiar voice came from below, but the ice-cold voice sent chills down his spine.

He opened his eyes and jumped down. Eri stood in his front, staring daggers at him. He waved his hand with cold sweat running down his cheeks.

"Hel-"

Before he could finish, he was tackled to the ground. Eri stared at him eyes filled with sadness and pain.

"Ouch."

"You really are a bastard, making me wait so long and what did you give me in return? ...Witness you falling down in the abyss… even though I extended my hand… you didn't take it. Now you come back with three beautiful women. You really are a scoundrel, yet... I can't stop loving you."

He was prepared for something like this, still, his heart ached from guilt when he saw her tearing up with a heartbroken expression. Every word of hers stabbed his heart like a dagger, he couldn't deny any of his words as he knew he was the only one responsible for all of this.

He raised his hand to wipe her tears, but she slapped it away and grasped his collar to pull him closer.

"Just answer one thing, can you... leave them for me?"

He shook his head. "...I'm sorry… I can't… Those three are important to me. They've already suffered enough… I can't add myself to that list."

"I thought you were a suicidal maniac before, what changed you now? You didn't improve even after Maria offered herself to you. Are they the reason?"

"Don't bring Maria in this, besides she was the one who forced herself on me. I didn't even know what sex was before."

"Oh, you know who suffered the most with your relationship? Me, hearing Maria moans at midnight, I couldn't even fall asleep while you went at it the whole night like some beasts."

"T-That was just one night, she attacked me while I was sleeping. I had to show her who the boss is..."

He looked up and noticed the mischievous smile on her face. It didn't took long for him to find he was being played by her.

He flashed a disdainful smile at her. "I guess, your love wasn't enough to change me."

"You have the balls to say this? Go ahead and leave, I don't love you anymore."

He wrapped his hands around her waist and yanked her closer.

"I'm sorry for doing this, but you have to understand, You are the one I love most."

"...Fine, but I'll always be the first one for you, right?"

"Yeah... Although it's late... I'm home."

"Thanks for coming back… alive."

Yue frowned at the couple acting lovey-dovey in front of her.

"What should we do about the traitors?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

He gently moved Eri to the side and picked himself up. Sneaking a glance at the dragon sleeping peacefully, he opened a portal to the Castle.

He flashed a grateful smile at Yue and walked inside while holding Eri's hand. Yue and Hearst walked behind him and entered the portal.

Leo stared at the crowd of students and soldiers surrounding the demon couple and traitors. Students backed off from seeing him, letting him look at the condition of Traitors. The human guys had their faces bruised badly, their swollen eyes couldn't even open anymore. The others took out their rage on him. Four of them had their limbs broken, including the demon woman Cattleya.

He let go of Eri's hands and stopped in front of Traitor.

"Did you have fun betraying your comrades?"

"Pwease sabe me!"

Hiyama begged, his face smeared with tears and snot. He was regretting every bit of his action.

"Was he the one who broke the barrier artifact?"

"Yeah, he did that for a 'woman'."

"There is no medicine for regrets. Now as for your punishment. Hehe~"

He grabbed one leg of Hiyama and flew towards the forest outside the Heiligh Kingdom.

"Arrghh!!!"

He put a bit of pressure on him to knock him out and focused his senses in all directions.

After a few minutes of searching, Leo found what he was looking for. He grinned and threw Hiyama in front of a pack of ugly goblins.

"Enjoy this guy, don't kill him so easily~"

The goblins screamed in delight at the new prey.

Hiyama fearfully looked at the goblins. He read some manga about goblin and didn't want to experience it.

"W-What? P-Please don't leave me here, please!!!"

Two goblins dragged the powerless traitor in their humble abode, he silently prayed and teleported back to Eri.

She winked at him with a playful smile. "You are one ruthless man."

He grinned in response. "What? I was always like this. I even helped poor goblins. I'm the very embodiment of true kindess."

Eri shook her head in exasperation, a bit happy inside that this guy changed for the better.

"Forget it, now you will tell me everything that happened after I was summoned. I need every detail."

"Can we wait till I deal with the other traitor?"

She put one hand on her face and asked, "This guy nearly took my poor life, how should we punish him? Throw him in a sea of monsters? Rip his spine out and let people trample on him? Honestly, I prefer the latter~"

"Should I flatten him with my hammer?"

Shea who came out of nowhere, asked in a cheerful voice.

"Hehe, I think we'll get along pretty well~"

Eri shook Shea's hand with a respectful expression. Shea smiled brightly in response.

"Of course!"

Their conversation scared every student, strangely Kouki, Kaori and Shizuku weren't here with the students.

He shook his head and opened a portal. He dragged the monster tamer traitor to the portal.

"Aiko-sensei! Save me!"

75