V4.C7 A Mad Shizuku, Rewards, Invitation
3.6k 5 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aiko-sensei! Save me!"

Shimizu yelled after he noticed Aiko coming in a hurry. He could only imagine the fate of the other traitor from their words. He at least knew it wasn't anything good.

Leo turned back to see a woman standing around 150 cm tall, he would've called her a girl if not for her serious expression and the mature aura around her.

"Ai-chan sensei! You need to rest!"

Yuka followed by Shizuku, Ryutaro and Kouki, came after Aiko. Leo remembered the former as Eri's homeroom teacher and the latter as Eri's classmates.

"Aiko-sensei, please save me from this demon. He already killed Hiyama-san, now he wants to kill me."

The Unexpected words from Shimizu shocked Kouki's party. Shimizu faked more tears to grasp Kouki's attention. As expected, the walking lump of justice couldn't stay silent anymore.

"You killed Hiyama Daisuke?!"

Kouki's voice went up in anger, he couldn't believe someone of his age had killed his classmate, even though he was a traitor.

"Yes, he did, Hiyama-san begged for him to stop, but he killed Hiyama-san viciously."

"Wha!?"

Aiko was shaken by Shimizu's words, the fact that one of her students had died. She blamed herself for failing in her duty as a teacher and an adult.

Kouki glared at Leo. "W-Why did you kill Hiyama-san? I admit he was a traitor, but he was still our classmate from Japan. If he needed to be punished, we could have done it after we returned to Japan."

Leo shrugged with an innocent face. "I don't know, goblins dragged him away, I was 'too weak' to fight them, sorry for being a coward."

"You are a murderer, I won't let you touch my classmates!"

Kouki said and readied his holy sword to attack.

"...Leo, can I smash him?"

He smiled and patted her head, Eri nudged him with a dissatisfied face. He also rubbed her hair in a similar way.

"There, there, you jealous girl. I'll spoil you a lot everyday from now on."

Looking at the guy flirting with two girls and one of them was her important student, Aiko forgot all about Hiyama.

"T-That's not a healthy relationship, you are two-timing, Nakamura-san, you shouldn't do it."

Kouki lips twitched seeing them flirting while ignoring him. "Nakamura-san, this guy is cheating on you with another woman. He is also a murderer, you should open your eyes and break..."

Slap!

Kouki's head snapped to the side, five red fingers marked his face as evidence of the strength used in the slap. His eyes stretched wide in shock, when he saw the one who slapped him.

"W-Why Shizuku? Even you are siding with him instead of your childhood friend."

"Stay quiet! Don't you dare say another word now."

Shizuku's angered voice shook Kouki down to the core.

"Stop twisting everything to your own perspective. Do you even have any idea what could have happened if Leo-san and others didn't show up for help? All of us would be dead along with thousands of innocent people. He even saved me from deathbed, so please stop doing it."

She forced herself to tell the truth, her trembling voice filled with worry didn't escape Leo's senses.

"Shizuku-chan."

Kaori pulled Shizuku in her embrace and stroked her back gently. Shizuku was really disheartened today, half of it stemmed from her near death experience and the other half she herself wasn't aware of.

"Calm down, Shizuku-chan. Please don't do something you'll regret later."

Kouki looked at the classmates only to see the disappointed looks on their faces.

"I see… I understand now, I understand very well. She was really right about everything."

Kouki whispered and turned to Leo as his face slowly formed a smile.

"I'm really grateful about your party saving Heiligh Kingdom, but I won't allow you to kill a non-resisting person."

Leo cocked his head upward as his lips curved in a condescending smile. His posture emitting an aura of arrogance and ridicule.

"And what will you do about it? You good for nothing hypocrite bastard."

'This guy is still the same as ever.'

Nobody here noticed it, but he sensed the extreme hostility and envy coming from Kouki, who himself wasn't aware of it.

Yue also smirked at Kouki. "...Idiot fuuh Hero~"

"Leo-san! Stop acting like an evildoer all of a sudden."

He ignored Shea trying to scold him and looked at the impatient expression on Eri's and put an end to this farce.

"Kouki, was it? Consider yourself lucky that I'm in a good mood today. So I'll spare you the punishment for trying to badmouth me in front of my women." He turned to Aiko with indifferent eyes. "Go ahead and take the demon couple and this traitor. But I'll say this, I won't ever be helping in any war again. This time I only did it because of Eri. I've got my own shit to take care of, so we'll go our own ways and Eri, are you coming with me?"

A grin floated on Eri's face. "Of course, don't think you can get rid of me this easily. This time I'll follow you everywhere, even to hell."

[Quest completed: Save Heiligh Kingdom with Eri Nakamura and her classmates]

Difficulty: SS

Rewards obtained: Upgrade [Minimap] function, Upgrade [Analyze] function, Upgrade [Inventory] function, 1x [Mystery Shop] Coupon

Additional objectives completed:

Punish the perpetrators, Help Tio Klarus regain her senses

Additional Rewards obtained: Unlocked [Daily Quests] function

[All Upgrades will require one day to complete]

[Time left: 23h59m]

His depressed mood turned happy in an instant and a genuine smile formed on his face. Kouki mistook it as something else and hung his head, his bangs hiding his expression.

Aiko breathed a sigh of relief, she bowed in front of Leo.

"Thank you very much for forgiving him."

"What are you even asking my forgiveness for? I wasn't the one who suffered from his attack. You, on the other hand, lost a lot because of him."

"T-That, I'll teach him not to do something like this."

Leo shook his head. "I have seen a lot of people like him. Believe me, trash like him can't be saved anymore."

He looked at Shimizu lying on the ground. His sharp gaze peered deep into the traitor's eyes.

"Will you do it again?"

Shimizu hesitated a bit before nodding his head. "N-No. I won't ever do something like this."

'Huh, bitch, thinking you can escape easily?'

He sneered at the traitor and stomped on his already broken legs.

"Aaaaarghh!!!"

The bone of Shimuzu's right leg was completely crushed under his feet. The students averted their heads from his painful screams.

The soldiers staring from the distance gulped their dry saliva at the young man's ruthlessness.

He glared at the students with a cold smirk. A thin layer of black aura covered his body, everyone seeing him took a step back instinctively.

"It'll be his last warning if he tries anything funny again. Hehe~ even god won't be enough to save him."

Gulp

Sensing someone coming from behind, he turned around to see a beautiful blonde-haired girl.

"Please wait!"

"Lily!"

Eri waved her hand with a smile. Lily took a few deep breaths to calm her breathing and bowed elegantly.

"We, Heiligh Kingdom Royal family, are grateful for your help. Please allow us to show you some hospitality."

Leo looked at Yue, her political skills were top-notch compared to his half-ass knowledge. Even the plan to call the Haulia Tribe in Empire was hers.

Yue stared at Liliana with an expressionless face before nodding her head.

"Then lead the way, princess."

76