V4.C10 Long Night (I) (R-18)
6.3k 2 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ahem* NSFW content ahead...

***

Feeling the warm body leaning on his chest, a heat began to rise in Leo's body. He stared into her brown eyes filled with mischief and affection. Lowering his head, he kissed her soft lips.

Eri closed her eyes, cherishing the gentle feeling on her lips. It was her first kiss but the guy in front was an experienced player. With the sudden rise in her emotions, she unconsciously bit on Leo's lips.

Leo took back his lips and shot an indignant look at the woman biting on his lips for no reason.

"I'm sorry?"

Her not so apologetic tone made him frown. His hand slithered on to her back and fell on the butt resting on his thighs. Her dress easily let him sneak his hand inside and squeeze the fleshy butt.

"Mm~"

Eri tried to moan from the sudden rush of pleasure but Leo grinned and sealed her lips. He didn't stop there and invaded her mouth to start a deep kiss. The honey-like saliva numbed his mind for a moment.

In several moments, Eri melted in his chest. All of this was new to her, her body from craving for more as she hungrily devoured Leo's lips.

Leo wasn't any better, when he found himself lost in the sweet and deep kiss. Seconds passed into minutes, they kept kissing and exchanging saliva passionately.

"Mhmm~"

He pulled back his lips with a thin thread of saliva still connecting them. Eri's body lost all strength as she became a puddle in his embrace. The sweet aroma coming from her body intoxicated his mind.

Eri came to her senses and shuddered from the thing poking her down below.

After a few deep breaths, Eri looked up with an amorous look on her face, heightening his already pent up desires.

"Leo, take me now~"

She said and tried to unbutton his shirt with tensed movements. He grinned and his clothes vanished without any trace. His hand fell on her jet-black dress and made them disappear.

Eri was left in a black bra and panties, which she specially prepared for today. Her whole body exuding the charm of a young lady. Maria already taught her things related to sex and told his was bigger than others but this... She wondered if this would even fit there.

Meanwhile, Leo was admiring her modest breasts hiding her bra. Her slender body without any ounce of fat was covered in a thin layer of sweat, exhibiting a faint glisten in dim light of the room.

Beautiful...

Eri noticed his dazed state and moved her gaze over his muscular body before she remembered something.

"Wait, the scars on your body? What happened to them?"

She was puzzled by it, the last she saw him, his body was filled with cuts and scars. Most of them were from bullets while some resulted from blades.

He lowered his head and looked at his own body, not a single scar was there, only hard muscles from his training and extremely high stats.

"Now that you say it, there isn't a single scar here. Maybe they disappeared after I ate monster meat. Anyway..."

He stood up with his hands supporting her butt and lowered her on the bed. He leaned his body over Eri's and began another round of fierce kissing. His right hand pulled down the bra and dug all the fingers in the flesh full of softness yet retaining slight elasticity.

He stopped the kiss to give her time to breathe and looked in her dreamy unfocused eyes lost in pleasure.

"Hah, hah… hah."

He leaned his head closer and whispered, "Did you like it?"

Eri responded in silence, her mind wasn't able to form clear thoughts. Muddleheaded, she nodded her head.

Leo smiled brightly and pecked her neck. Moving down, his lips parted and put the pink tip inside the mouth.

Sweet...

"Mmnn~"

Her cute moans only increased his drive as he teased both of her nipples. Eri hugged his head and pulled him closer to her boobs, her trembling body unconsciously desiring more.

He gently bit on the nipple to free himself and lifted his head.

"Eri you are beautiful, the way you react to my touch is beautiful. Everything about My Eri is beautiful."

Eri opened her eyes and smiled brightly, a giddy feeling flooding her heart. She waited this day for years and she was finally getting her wish fulfilled.

She rested her back on the bed and raised her hands invitingly.

"Come, let's do this~ I can't wait anymore."

Leo nodded and smoothly slid the panties down her juicy thighs, then her fragile feet before he threw them to the side. Right then, an overpowering scent filled the room, he spread his legs and eyed the smooth clit already wet with her juices.

Seeing him getting closer to her crotch, Eri closed her eyes in shame. She knew it was nothing wrong but knowing and experiencing were too different things.

"Mm…"

She shut her mouth with both hands to stop the shameful moans. A current ran through her body, getting stronger by every moment. Her legs closed themselves and her mind completely blacked out.

Leo raised his head to look at her twitching body as her chest heaved rapidly. It might be her first climax, he thought.

He licked the sweet and salty juice from his lips and waited for her to settle down which she did in a few moments.

He moved closer and leaned over her body, staring in her misty eyes filled with passion and love.

"Naughty girl~ How was it?"

"It was… good… did you do it with them?"

She couldn't stop herself from asking this question. In reality, she was jealous of other Yue and Shea which she immediately came to regret.

The smile faded from Leo's face, replaced with a serious expression. "You think I'm that unfaithful? After getting my head together, I'll just go and ignore the girl who always tried her best to make me happy?"

The heavy tone startled Eri for a long moment before she regained her composure and a beautiful smile bloomed on her face, despite the tears trickling down from the corner of her eyes.

"...Thank you."

The smile brought Leo back to the day they met back on Earth. His lips also curved in a gentle smile.

Eri touched his chest and unhurriedly pushed him to the side. She straddled his waist, her face floating a seductive smile as she lowered her head.

"Wai—"

"Don't say anything. Just enjoy~ I can take anything for my Leo."

She whispered in his ears and bit his earlobes. His mind turned a bit fuzzy from her honeyed words.

Eri seeing his captivated expression, positioned her body and slowly lowered her hips.

"Ahn~"

She released a sensual moan as the unfamiliar warmth entered her lower lips and stretched then as if trying to tear her apart. At the same time, a burst of pain and pleasure overwhelmed her mind.

Leo couldn't help but groan at the tightness despite the wetness. It wasn't long before he met some resistance. Eri stopped for a moment and before she neglected the pain and forcefully sat down.

Her face winced and her mouth immediately cried out in pain. The unimaginable pain forced her suck in deep breaths. Leo endured the urge to release and raised his body.

He cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears away. He could understand her passion to an extent. But this…

79