V4.C11 Long Night (II) (R-18)
5k 4 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Still NSFW...

***

"Damn it girl! I told you it's not right if you force yourself it like this."

Seeing his worried expression, a warm feeling overflowed her heart and mind. She wrapped her hands around his neck and giggled.

"Fufu, I took Leo's virginity in Tortus~"

Leo smiled bitterly and hugged her back. Eri forced her lips onto his.

Before long Eri tried to push him down again but he reversed the position and pinned her under him.

"You can move now, no, just move. Make me yours in both body and soul~"

He nodded and slowly began to move his hips. Eri felt her mind numbing as she squirmed her body, tightening her walls even further.

Leo once again kissed her lips and pinched the erect nipples with both hands. Gradually, all her tensions loosened while he steadily increased the pace.

The pain in Eri's body slowly numbed. Although she still moaned, they lacked any kind of pain. One could sense the pleasure and joy in those moans.

Slowly, they both lost themselves in the fervor. Only her lewd moans echoed in the room as Leo let out all the lust he amassed by the seduction attempts of Yue and Remia.

Several moments later, a mind numbing chill spread through Eri's body. This was the same warm sensation she experienced before. This time, she was prepared and locked her legs around Leo.

"Leo! It's coooming!"

Leo finally let go and thrusted to the depths of her pussy and sprayed a stream of hot liquid right into her womb.

"Nnn~"

Eri's nails dug into his back as her body began trembling, lasting for a long moment.

Feeling the fluid splashing on his dick, Leo realized his mistake. "C-Crap, I came inside. I was too lost in the feeling..."

He said in a flustered tone. Even after acting as a father for some days, he couldn't bring himself to become a father yet. More so when both of them were just seventeen.

Eri's lips curled in an amused smile at his agitated state, she moved her hand and gently stroked his hair.

"It's fine, it was a safe day for me, probably?"

She asked and frowned, feeling the rod still hard inside her.

Maria nee-chan was right…

Her body wasn't ready yet, although her body endurance surpassed normal humans. In the end, she was still a woman.

He shifted himself to the side and brought the lovable girl in his arms. His hands softly stroked her silky black hair 

"It's alright. I can endure this. I feel satisfied just by being inside Eri."

'This guy... just how much libido he has? Maybe I should thank him for creating a harem? At least he is enduring it and not forcing me in this state. But I can't continue now… I guess I have no choice.'

She looked at the door. If her intuition was right then the others should be listening out there.

"You guys can come in now!"

Just as her voice fell, "Creak~" the door opened.

Leo dumbfoundedly swiveled his head toward the door to find Yue standing there in the wedding dress, sporting a charming smile on her face. She walked and stopped in front of the bed. Her legs kicked the ground. Gracefully, she landed on the bed.

"Leo, it's my turn."

"H-Hello."

Shea peeked through the door. Facing no rejection, she entered the room with her hands covering her face.

He glanced at Eri with a questioning face. Eri ignored him and stared at Yue with a blank look on her face.

"You both girls owe me one now, right?"

Yue nodded with a stoic expression while inwardly praising Eri to let some other girl intrude on her first night. She herself could do it without another thought, because her heart was prepared to go to any length if it involved her beloved.

Maybe we really can get along? she thought while admiring the crowned first wife.

Eri reluctantly stood up from his warm embrace. "I'll rest for some time. I'll need some strength to join you later~"

He grasped her wrist and pulled her closer. His lips firmly planted on her forehead.

"Eri, thanks for being so understanding. I can't express how lucky I am to obtain the love of a beautiful woman like you."

Eri giggled lightly at his words, feeling happy inside. All her inhibitions melted away in that moment.

She quietly moved and fell on Irene's bed. She felt sorry for her friend, but she knew Leo won't accept her now.

'It won't take long with her courage and perseverance.'

Leo chuckled and looked at Shea dressed back in her usual clothes. Her eyes peeked through the gap in her fingers. He got off the bed and walked toward her.

"I-I... I can't do it yet."

She wanted to do it with him yet she was unable to bring out the courage to do it in front of others. She took a step back in nervousness. Leo took a step forward then she took another step backward.

Not long after, she was backed against the wall. Seeing Leo coming closer, she closed her eyes.

"Then, I won't force you."

"Huh!?"

The sudden rejection flabbergasted her. She opened her eyes, the hurt look on his face made her realize one thing. What was her goal after he saved her?

She only wanted to be loved by him and her sister like figure Yue. Her comrades and family.

'What am I hesitating so much for? All the fighting and pain I went through, wasn't it to become Leo-san's woman in a true sense?'

She stopped her thoughts and jumped at Leo. Her arms and legs hugged Leo in a tight bear hug.

"I'm sorry, hic, I shouldn't have done it."

He patted her bunny ears with a gentle smile. "I'm also sorry for being so unfair. I should've remembered how important a girl's first time is for them."

"No! It's not something you should worry about. We are all a family now!"

He nodded and sealed the door with earth magic for no interruption.

"L-Leo-san, p-please take it easy on me."

She said shyly, her rabbit ears danced around in happiness and excitement. He gulped his dry saliva at the soft sensation on his chest.

"Tonight is gonna be fun, hehe~"

His hands crawled to her back and sneakily entered the small miniskirt. His hands lost in the satiny smooth butts.

Her body is so soft…

He walked toward the bed, caressing her butt cheeks. He gently lowered her on the bed and Shea released the iron grip on him and laid on her back.

Yue moved closer with a mischievous and touched the dick seizing her attention with its sheer size. She felt the shivers on his body. Hearing no rejection, she began to move her small hands. Even though she was a virgin, her attendant had educated her a lot for this.

To please my partner, huh. I never thought it'll come in handy, she thought with a smile.

She suddenly stopped her movement and got off the bed. For a moment, she admired the broad back and pushed him on the bed.

Leo was surprised for a brief moment before he sat up and discovered the predatory smile on Yue's face. He wasn't given any time as Shea turned his head and stole his lips.

Shea felt her head buzzing just from the normal kiss. Following her impulses, she pushed her tongue inside Leo's mouth. She opened her eyes to meet the odd pair of eyes.

God, it's so awkward looking at him like this, she thought and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, a shiver ran down Leo's spine, a wet sensation enveloping his dick. The delicate fingers skillfully teased and stimulated every part of it.

He stopped the deep kiss and looked at the Rabbitwoman nearly melting while hugging his side, her ultra soft boobs changing shapes on his right arm.

He nimbly undid the knot on her back. The thin piece of clothing fell, revealing the fair massive boobs with pale pink nipples.

Shea covered her embarrassed face with both hands. What she didn't know was her act only provoked the sadist inside Leo. Before long she felt two hands touching her prided boobs.

This is so embarrassing… Looks like Leo-san is enjoying my breasts…

76