V4.C12 Long Night (III) (R-18)
4.9k 16 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How was it?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

It hasn't ended yet... NSFW

***

Leo marvelled at the heavenly sensation in his hands. He had no other words to describe it. Moving his head closer, he began sucking on them. This triangle of pleasure lasted for several moments then eventually Leo unleashed his load.

For a moment, he thought it was his soul getting out instead of cum. After releasing everything in her mouth, he glanced at Eri peacefully sleeping facing the other side. Otherwise, it would be very awkward.

Yue raised her head and wiped the white fluid trying to escape her lips and licked it.

"Fufufu. Time for the main dish."

Leo watched in anticipation as Yue unhurriedly stripped the bride's dress. He couldn't deny that she really looked like a bride. Soon, the dress vanished and only pure white bra and panties were left on her porcelain skin.

Shea felt left out but it wasn't that bad. She wanted to let Yue have it first.

"Shea."

"Y-Yes."

She timidly replied Yue's call.

"Undress yourself."

"T-That…"

Yue frowned at embarrassed Shea. She couldn't find why she was getting embarrassed now. In spite of the fact that she was a closet pervert.

"...If you don't, I'll really tell your secret."

"Okay."

Leo curiously watched their antics. He didn't know what secret they were talking about but he didn't care. Maybe some private stuff, he thought.

Shea stood on the bed and nervously loosened the belt on her miniskirt. It smoothly slid down her voluptuous thighs and fell on the bed. Her slightly wet sky blue panties suffered the same fate, uncovering the smooth clit for a second before Shea covered it with her hands.

"Shea!"

Her rabbit ears covered her eyes and she shyly removed her hands.

"Argh! I never thought this would become so awkward."

"...Now sit on Leo's face."

"Wait! Mmmgh..."

Leo's voice was buried under the meaty butt. An enchanting aroma assaulted his senses and almost took him to dreamlands.

If that's what you wish…

He opened his mouth and began licking the outer lips teasing the hell out of Shea.

"Ah—"

Shea's moan was blocked by Yue who was sitting on Leo's stomach and kissed her lips. Even that didn't stop her from positioning herself and took the part of her beloved inside her.

The pain only made her frown for a second and she began moving her hips. Her immortality gave her inhumane pain resistance.

Meanwhile, Shea's mind was moving in and out of consciousness. The double assault by her future husband and sister pleasured her body and soul at the same time.

Leo continued teasing Shea. His tongue skillfully attacking every part of her pussy.

I never thought my first time in Tortus would become a threesome… and those two looks like they are really having fun…

A short moment later, Shea's body jerked but Yue's kiss stopped her mind from blanking. After a few spasms, a burst of liquid splashed on Leo's face and she collapsed on his stomach.

Her eyes directly fell on the thing entering Yue's pussy and a strong smell numbed her mind. She couldn't bring herself to look away.

Leo was busy licking her clean while enduring the stuffy feeling on his crotch.

Thank goodness, her body is fine… I always worried it would be hard for her…

But feeling her expert motions he believed she was fine. After another minute, he felt Yue twitching furiously.

She is trying to time it with me…

If only he could see her face, he would be blown away. Yue was biting her lips as tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. She never thought it would be this hard but she still didn't give up and tolerated the itchy feeling increasing with every movement.

Leo stopped holding back and blasted his load inside her. Yue finally saw the light in darkness as the warm liquid poured into her womb. The long climax numbed her whole body.

For several moments, only the sound of rough breathing resounded in the room.

Yue collapsed on Shea's back while Leo's face was still buried under Shea.

After regaining her senses, Yue tiredly fell to the side. Her mind was more than just exhausted after the climax. With a satisfied expression, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Leo grabbed the meaty buttocks and pushed Shea to the side. He lovingly gazed at Yue sleeping before picking her up and placing her beside Eri.

Grinning, he turned to look at Shea. He used water magic to clean up the fluids on his body and dried it up with wind magic.

Shea gulped, her tensions rising every second. Her heart throbbed as if trying to burst out of her chest. She laid on her back and timidly stared at Leo.

"L-Leo-san. P-Please be g-gentle. It's my first time."

Leo nodded his head. "Just leave everything to me. I'll try to make it as painless as possible."

Shea nodded and closed her eyes. Leo sat on his knees and spread her legs to once again look at her pink clit. Instead of doing it right away, he leaned his body on Shea and pecked her lips.

"You know I'm really grateful to you… because of Shea I could get past my trauma and become confident. Otherwise, I'd be unable to truly give my all to any of the girls."

Shea opened her eyes with a surprised expression before a warm smile appeared on her face.

"I'm also grateful. Because of Leo-san I wasn't sold as a slave. My tribe is now safe and... I have comrades and a loving husband who is sometimes overprotective… sometimes sweet and gentle. I can't possibly hope for more."

Shea cupped his cheeks and gently gazed into his eyes. "So Leo-san, please take my virginity and make me your woman."

Her cuteness is unfair…

He couldn't stop himself and blocked her lips. Her confession really touched his heart. Gently and slowly, he entered her. Seeing tears in her eyes, he wiped them with a smile.

Shea locked her legs around his waist and said, "Leo-san. Please move as you like~"

He nodded and ignored the desire to ravage her and tried to be as gentle as possible. Shea tightly shut her mouth with both hands to stop the loud moans. She didn't want to wake the others.

Little did she know, Eri and Yue were awake and listening to the heartfelt confession of the couple. Yue felt she should have waited for another round but she knew Shea needed to hear the words to comfort her uneasiness.

Eri and Yue looked at each other and smirked. The cute suppressed moans really brought out the sadist in them. They both stood and walked toward Leo.

"N-N-No… please don't look at me."

Shea hid her enamored face with both hands.

"...Shea. That's the face only a woman can make."

"Fufu. Shea-chan. Give me those rabbit ears…'

Leo shook his head and continued pounding Shea under him.

The night just turned more chaotic…

After that, they just indulged in each other's bodies, feeling the warmth and love, which lasted for who knows how long.

A certain blue-haired girl kept clicking her tongue inside Shizuku's room.

"Damn those girls, having fun without me. Even my best friend betrayed me."

Shizuku smiled bitterly in response, she also felt uncomfortable for some reason. Hearst was sitting on the bed with her eyes closed.

She stood up suddenly and walked toward the door.

"Hearst-san, where are you going?"

Hearst tilted her head. "To join Master?"

"..."

"..."

Tell me your opinions in comments. My readers are pretty silent ? 

74