V4.C13 Not again, Demon’s wrath?
4k 7 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo opened his eyes from the slumber and found himself standing.

"Not again."

He grumbled. It was his third time to wake up in an unknown place. Every time it was trouble in one way or another.

The hall he was in looked spacious enough to make him feel like an ant, the blue giant pillars on both sides were constructed with some unknown stone reflecting his own sharp face. The deep red rug under his feet was adorned with emblems of golden dragons.

"So the time has come."

A dignified voice stopped his thoughts, he moved his gaze in direction of the voice.

The rug ended at the stairs, a throne was placed where the steps ended. Two small Throne placed on both sides of the large ash-grey Throne.

All three thrones had the same design, carved out of what appeared as a crude rock. But his intuition as a craftsman told him it wasn't simple as it appeared.

His gaze sharpened at the handsome middle-aged man sitting on the Throne in a dignified posture. A prideful and sharp aura oozing from his whole being. He had long flowing crimson red hair and sharp golden eyes.

Leo had failed to sense his presence until he heard the voice.

Suddenly, a bright light flashed. Leo reflexively closed his eyes.

He opened his eyes and glared at the two strangers sitting on the thrones which were empty before. One man and woman, their faces were blurred. He had a hunch that he met them somewhere before.

"Who are you? Where is this place? And why the fuck am I here?"

The crimson-haired man's lips curled in an amused smile.

"Quite a curious child you are."

The man and woman silently gazed at him. He was a bit baffled by this scene. Ge might have treated it as a dream if the system wasn't working here.

He glanced at the completely blank map and took out Severance from his inventory. He pointed the gun at the crimson-haired man and an aurora colored beam fired from the nonexistent muzzle.

His eyes widened in the next moment. The attack that could pulverize any apostle's head vanished in thin air.

Maybe sensing Leo's surprise, the smile on man's face turned wider.

"Kid, you are a hundred years too early to harm this Emperor."

Leo smiled fearlessly in response. "Then I'll come after a hundred years, send me back. Fuck you, I was enjoying my time with my wives. What would they think if I slept till afternoon?"

The man burst into loud laughter.

"I like this kid, but."

His eyes narrowed to slits while the smile on his face disappeared. A pressure as heavier than a mountain fell on Leo.

"Gugh!"

He gritted his teeth and prevented his knees from buckling up in the face of tyrannical aura.

Crack Crack Crack

The bones on his body cracked one after another from the force.

"Fuck you bastard!"

"Demon's Wrath Mode!"

A black aura surrounded the fifty-meter area around him. A part of jet-black aura coiled around him before morphing into a set of heavy armor. Part by part, they enveloped his whole body.

The armor gave him enough power to face the overwhelming aura like a breeze. He spat out a sigh in admiration, the power surging in his body was incredible. The overwhelming power brought out a strange sense of Pride? Arrogance? inside him. He wasn't completely sure but it was something dangerous in a battle. The mistake of looking down upon enemies was a fatal error.

"Getting cocky are we?"

The man smirked, the 'breeze-like' pressure materialized in a crimson aura and fell on him like the sky itself collapsed on his head.

This time he was unable to do anything, his newly acquired armor cracked under the burden. The helmet was the first to break open as he was slowly forced to the ground.

His face contorted into a vicious expression.

"I. refuuuuuse. to kneeeel!!!"

A pure white aura rose from his body and mixed itself with jet-black aura. The two completely opposite-colored aura joined together and clashed against the crimson aura.

His eyeballs were completely dyed in pitch-black while his irises took the shape of white gems, shining brightly in the pitch-black aura around him.

Sadly, Leo wasn't sane to witness this change.

The fight of auras ended in the defeat of crimson aura as the pure-white and jet-black aura engulfed the crimson aura and bit by bit completely devoured it.

Leo's armor slowly disappeared. Without any consciousness, he fell backward. Just in the nick of time, a bed made of pure white wings appeared out of thin air and caught him.

"Hoh! To be able to consume my divinity, as expected of the one titled as Gluttony."

The man raised his voice in admiration, for the kid to contend against a small part of his strength was a feat worthy of respect. More so, when he devoured the divinity and made it his own.

"I'll seal this for now, kid. The realm you are currently in might face severe backlash if you accidentally released its full might."

The two figures stood from the Throne and moved toward the unconscious Leo.

The woman touched his face with some tears in her eyes.

"Child."

A gentle voice filled with warmth and care left her lips.

"To think he grew up to become a handsome man."

The man mumbled as a soft smile formed on his handsome face.

The woman brushed Leo's hair gently.

"Dear, the time is coming. Will he be able to prepare for 'that'?

"It depends on him, but this kid sure has guts to focus his killing intent on her."

The woman nodded her head with a small smile. She turned her head and gazed into space in front.

"Aria…"

"Yes, Milady."

A girl appeared out of thin air and kneeled down in front of her. The two black curved horns peeking out of her delicate pink hair added a strange charm to her beauty. 

"Please protect him from any unforeseen danger."

The girl raised her head and swept back the bangs covering her face. Her blood-red eyes stared in the deep blue eyes of the beautiful woman.

"Don't you get bored watching over him for months without any break?"

The pink-haired girl pouted her lips, her previous respectful attitude disappeared, taken over by a wicked smile.

"You should blame him for that, though I don't hate watching over him."

The woman smiled wryly. "Help him get strong, the time is coming near."

***

Leo opened his heavy eyes and discovered the bodies piled upon him. Eri was snuggled on his left. Yue was sandwiched by Shea sleeping on his right side. Someone was hugging his legs.

He sighed knowing very well who it was inside the single blanket covering their naked bodies. Feeling their warm bodies up close, a passionate heat rose up inside him.

[Innate ability 'Blessing of Agni God' acquired]

71