V4.C17 Overpowered Shizuku, New items
3.3k 9 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls stared at the Teddies which appeared mysteriously in their hands.

Ironically, Shizuku got the pink color, it was Leo's attempt to reduce her affection points which might... backfire. Who could blame him though, he got the impression of a cool beauty from her. In his opinion, she should hate this color and transfer some of the hate to him.

Shizuku stared at the teddy, her face not much different than the pink colored teddy in her hands.

She glanced at the other girls, only to get more startled. She couldn't understand the envious look on their faces.

"W-What?" asked Shizuku.

Shea felt her own charm falling short to the girl in front. "Shizuku-san... how can she be so innocent?"

Yue also witnessed the charm of an innocent maiden. "...Nn. Final boss?"

Eri was feeling a bit complicated, for her friend to fall in love with her man. "Her girl power is... over five million. Is this the legendary moe gap I read in manga?"

Even the Perverted Tio couldn't help but praise, "This one feels inferior for the first time."

"Thankfully, Leo isn't here," whispered Irene.

A bunch of question marks bloomed above Myu's head. "Nano, Girl power?"

Remia watched everyone with an amused smile. "Dear is quite the sinful man, ufufu~"

***

Leo landed inside the forest and opened [Mystery Shop].

[Mystery Shop]

Aphrodite Undies (Still fresh, Discounted) - 2,500,000SP

Chains of Heaven - 150,000SP

2x Aphrodisiac potion - 50,000

Update is paused by User]

Without even glancing at the top item and why the hell it was labeled as discounted, he bought Chains of Heaven. Out of nowhere, a brilliant golden light appeared and wrapped his whole. It only receded moments later. He felt something getting linked to his consciousness and body. Following the connection, he tried to call the Chains from his inventory.

"Come forth!"

The space behind rippled and a golden spearhead peeked out of it. The spearhead was connected to a chain of the same color. It shot forward with a speed not inferior to any bullets of his gun and pierced the head of a goblin in front of him.

The chain extended without any limits flowed around his body with a single thought. He willed the chains to bind his own right hand.

[Innate ability 'Absolute Fire Resistance' is sealed by an Anti-Divine Weapon.]

"Huh? Why did it seal my own Innate? For it be sealed by [Chains of Heaven], looks like it is derived... from divinity. Right, my beautiful and lovely Jen?"

(....)

Jen looked speechless at his right speculation. She was really depressed now, this guy just wouldn't let her do her job.

"I'm right, huh, then the crimson-haired man is someone above Tier 5 with his divinity being Fire related?"

He asked with a condescending smile on his face. He could somehow feel the agitation of Jen and decided to not push her more. He knew she was not narrow-minded or anything, but he didn't want to see her limits.

(....)

Seeing her quiet behavior, he moved his gazed at the chains binding his hands with a soft smile.

'My new baby… Analyze'

[Chains of Heaven]

The Chains crafted with the concept of "Reigning over the gods", can seal any God below Tier 5. The durability and strength grows in proportional to the divinity possessed by the target. For those without divinity, it can still act as a sharp weapon.

Rank - Tier 4

P. Attack +200

M. Attack 0

He stored the chains back in his newly upgraded [Inventory], which was now a dimension of its own e could now summon and store the items in an 10m radius around him.

But he was only able to control the [Chains of Heaven], as they were linked to his own soul.

Next, he restarted the timer of [Mystery Shop], letting the list refresh and show new items.

[Mystery Shop]

Evil Pieces set (Modified) - 250,000 SP

5x Holy Water of Life - 150,000 SP

10x Body Strengthening potion - 50,000SP

Spiritual Hands skill - 100,000 SP

10x High-HP potion - 15,000SP

10x High-MP potion - 15,000SP

P.S- Shop will update every month.

Update in 29d23h59m]

"Wow. It all looks incredible."

'Analyze'

[Evil Pieces Set] (Modified)

An artifact designed for a Master to increase the growth of their trusted vassals. The King piece goes to Master while the other pieces are given to Vassals.

(Effects) - 1. Half-transforms the Servant's race to Master's race 

2. Creates a link between Master and Servant. Allowing Servants to communicate with Master and vice-versa.

"Isn't this perfect for me? I can give this to the girls and increase their potential."

(.....)

[Holy water of Life]

A bottle filled with essence extracted from the Spiritual lake inside Elven forest.

(Effects) - Can cure any illness, but only effective when a full bottle is consumed.

"Good."

[Body strengthening potion]

A potion concocted with the blood of a young dragon.

(Effects) - Increases strength, vitality and defense stats by 10% after consuming a bottle. Only effective on first use.

"What is happening to this system? Being so useful for once!"

[Spiritual Hands] (Skill)

Allows the user to condense their mental strength into invisible hands. Range and durability of hands depends on the amount of mental strength used.

"All hail Jen!"

He bought everything from the shop, everything inside the [Mystery Shop]. Having Hearst, a master of light and healing magic in party, reduced any need to consume healing potions. But he still bought them thinking they might come in handy sometime.

He experienced a needle like pain in his head, lasting only a second. His SP amount fell down to 1870000 SP.

He took out the [Body strengthening potion] from inventory, a transparent bottle filled with blood-colored liquid appeared in his hands. He opened the lid, the dense smell of the potion buzzed his mind for a moment.

He gulped down the sweet tasting potion without any delay.

[+1222 Strength]

[+1423 Vitality]

[+1573 Defense]

"Sweet, Jen I love you so much! Keep adding stuff like this."

Jen was speechless at the cheap bastard, confessing his love for a few cheap things.

Leo teleported back to the girls with a cheerful smile.

"Lovely ladies, I'm back~"

The girls were dumbfounded by his behaviour. The most surprised was Eri, who never saw him smiling like this.

"What made you so happy?"

"Eri, Yue, Shea, follow me!"

He created a gate and disappeared inside it. Eri turned to Yue, who was already looking her way.

They both nodded their heads with a smile. A dozen question marks popped above Shea's head.

"I'm the first wife!"

Eri ran ahead of them and vanished inside the gate.

"No!"

"Wait for me!"

Yue and Shea also followed behind Eri with a smile.

Irene, Shizu and Shizuku stood there speechless. 

"I see, Eririn has already climbed the stairs to adulthood."

"I wanna join," mumbled Irene.

Shizuku's face went red, imagining the things they'd do on the other side of the gate.

"A-Aren't they going too quick?"

Her whisper was unheard by everyone.

***

Inside Eri's room...

Eri, who misunderstood Leo's flattery for something else, was taken aback by the serious expression on his face.

She also formed a serious expression of her own. "What happened?"

He closed the gate after Yue and Shea entered and asked in a heavy voice.

"Do you girls want to spend your whole life with me? Think carefully."

His question left girls speechless before they glared at him.

Yue's cheeks turned red as she answered first,

"...I don't know about them, but I love you and will always stay at your side."

Eri clicked her tongue at her loss. "There is no me without you, so forget about any chance that I will leave you now."

"Geez~ Stop asking such questions, I won't give my first time to anyone other than the man I want to marry."

Leo's stern gaze softened and he nodded gratefully. A part of him was deeply touched.

"I have something that can make you stronger but it will bind your soul with me forever."

Bang!

"Master, how can you leave me out of this?"

Hearst yelled after breaking the door with a punch.

Leo awkwardly scratched his cheeks. He really did forget about her.

He summoned the Evil piece set from his inventory. A glassed box appeared in his hands with pieces of chess placed inside it neatly. The strange thing was the crimson glow covering every piece.

The upper side of the box silently slid open.

'Analyze'

[Pawn Piece]

...

66