V5.C1 Frustration intensifies
3.2k 3 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Great Reisen Labyrinth...

After accepting the quest, Leo with girls advanced in the passage, the scene in front astounded them. Inside was a puzzle of staircases, one connected to the third floor and its other end was like a slope down to the first floor. A staircase on the floor led to nothing but the wall. Everything was a total mess like a certain block game he used to play when he was a kid.

"This one is speechless at the shrewdness of the Creator… They want to confuse our senses with the puzzles m"

"Oh, Tio is very wise when the time calls."

"Hehe, Goshujin-sama doth not need to praise this one, just some punishment will suffice."

He deadpanned at her before checking the minimap to travel deeper in the passage. The walls inside the wide passage gave off a faint light, the source was an ore planted in the walls.

'Analyze'

[Linrocks]

A natural ore that lights up when it comes in contact with air.

The party walked carefully, no one could predict the danger this mad creator will bring upon them. The order was Leo in the forefront with Tio, Shea and Yue were behind them and Irene and Eri walked in the back with Hearst. 

Feeling a sudden danger, he stopped in his tracks.

"Dodge!"

Seems like his warning was useless, everyone here was a veteran in their own rights. They already evaded the two high speed saw-like blades, one aimed for the neck while others intended to bisect them from waist came out from the gaps between walls with an Fssssshhhh! noise.

Clang!

The vibrating blades crashed against an invisible wall, only half centimeter away from Leo. If he was a second later, it would have dug in his neck and waist.

He looked at everyone while inwardly praising the Spiritual Hands skill. His mental strength could cover an area 12m or compress itself in a thick wall to stop attacks.

"Be wary of any traps from now on."

The sharpness of the blade exceeded his expectations, paired with the vibrations, even he wouldn't emerge unscathed in a direct clash without diamond protection.

Everyone looked around for any extra traps, seeing no more traps they let out a sigh of relief.

A sudden chill passed through his body, he snapped his head upward with a sharp glare. Countless ominously shining blades hung above on the roof.

A large shield appeared in his hands, he raised the shield overhead.

Clang! Clang! Clang… ...

The endless barrage of blades crashed into the shield protected with diamond protection skill.

"The fuck is this Labyrinth!"

A curse leaked out of his mouth as he looked back to see a smile on everyone's faces.

"What?"

"Nothing, this one never expected Goshujin-sama to be this overprotective of his 'women'. Makes this one more eager to join the harem, hah, hah."

Irene nodded at Tio first words while deadpanned at her perverted remarks.

Yue puffed her chest as if the praise was directed at her. He shook his head and warned the party once again, these traps were physical unlike the magical one in Orcus Labyrinth. They were relying too much on him when they could easily dodge the trap of this level.

The party advanced while dodging the annoying traps, he refused to help them over and over. He slashed the blade traps with the cursed sword.

"Are there no monsters here?"

"This one is not sure, maybe the theme of this labyrinth is unexpected attacks?"

He nodded at her assumption, he also thought the same.

They arrived at a wide room after the passage, the road ahead was split into three. His map showed the way through the stairs of the leftmost passage. Just after descending a few steps, the staircase silently flattened into a slide.

"Leo(san)!"

In a moment, Tio, Yue, and Shea clung on to him from all sides. He ignored the globe of softness on his chest and aimed his hand at the slope.

A chilling breath of frost condensed in a platform for them to stand on.

"Tio…"

Tio who had buried her head in his chest looked up with a beautiful smile.

"Hai, Goshujin-sama."

"Can you stop probing my body? You Perverted Dragon."

He said accompanied with a blank stare.

Tio, still with an elegant smile on her face, said, "I was checking Goshujin-sama's body for any injuries."

This woman, he thought. He couldn't slap her away, it will only pleasure her more. Besides, the party stood at a small platform that barely had space.

He sighed and created the path ahead with [Ice breathe] skill. Eri and Irene stuck to Hearst like glue. Hearst could fly and cross the stairs easily but who knew if this shitty Labyrinth had some anti-air traps. So he ordered her to follow the path of solid ice.

He sensed many presences below him, the slope ended in a cliff, the floor down below had an unknown number of small scorpions crawling on the ground.

Shea clutched his neck tightly, nearly suffocating him. "T-That's disgusting."

"This one agrees."

"Nn."

"Please be satisfied by lying with these cute children for a while, Buhaha!"

Eri read the content of the board erected in the sea of scorpions brightened by linrock. Her crimson eyes glowed with a mysterious glint.

Her words started another round of curses among the girls. They might have killed this Miledi person if the said person was here. How twisted she was to leave such a message in the ceiling of this disgusting trap. If by any chance anyone fell here, the first thing they would do is to look up and read the sadistic message.

"...Leo, over there."

He looked at the place Yue pointed, a hollow tunnel was there.

"Quiet down a bit."

He himself was irritated, but what's the point of cursing the dead.

He created a path in the air with ice, copying a certain hero from Earth. The mana dispersion here was way higher than outside, still, he could use the spells within a very small range. Omitting the fact that he was using more than 10x mana than usual.

After following the passage lit up by linrock for several minutes, the party arrived at a wide room.

Click!

The noise of a mechanism activating was heard.

"Fuck."

The ceiling was moving downward intending to crush them. He searched around for another way, but the passage was right below the incoming ceiling.

"Time for some weightlifting."

"Yay!"

"Yes, Master!"

He strengthened his body with mana and supported the gigantic piece of stone alongside with Shea, Hearst, and Tio. Their slender hands held more physical strength than any monster in the abyss.

The wall above them weighed tens of tons added with the mechanism powering it. But the girls had a careless expression that said it's nothing much. That's just how strong they had grown.

"Hold on for a minute, I'll melt down this fucking wall."

He stopped supporting the wall and channeled aurora breath to gradually melt the stone in a ten-meter radius. By the time he was done, more than half of his mana was spent.

"This Labyrinth is getting more annoying. If this Miledi was in front of me, hehe~"

Shea smiled innocently while letting out dangerous words.

"This one wholeheartedly agrees. But it's strangely attractive for this one who hath not stepped out of the village for hundreds of years."

She said with a gentle smile added with her mature aura created a mesmerizing sight.

"Pupu…, in a hurry~? how uncou~th"

Eri once again read the comments of the Sadist Creator, snapping him out of his entranced state.

It would be better if you don't read those, he thought. But Eri wanted everyone to feel the same pain. They were 'comrades' after all.

Tio covered her mouth with one hand and snickered mischievously. He averted his gaze and formed a straight face.

"How rude. Calling beautiful women like us uncouth. I can bet this unholy bitch died a virgin."

"...Nn. Shea, don't mind them too much."

"Fine~"

"I say we should move now."

The party climbed above and followed passage to arrive in yet another wide room.

Swiish! Swoosh!

Suddenly, countless arrows coated in poison attacked them from every direction, Tio burned them with her prided Dragonmen flames, while Irene and Yue erected barriers to defend.

"You are still alive? How tenacious of you… bugya~!!"

Eri once again repeated the contents in a dead voice. She was getting very annoyed here, the unique magic [Necromancy] was useless here without any monster (Disregarding the fact that she secretly feared scorpions).

Before they snapped out and destroyed everything here, he led them deeper. After crossing the room filled with acid, the group arrived at another fucked up room.

62