V5.C3 Easy battle, Change in Yue
2.8k 2 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shea with her body clad in light blue mana, entered the ranks of Golem. The warhammer in her hand flattened the golems with every hit.

Hearst's sword clad in silver light bisected the entire Golem. Using her wings, she moved from one place to another killing golems like chickens.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Sounds of gunshot accompanied by streaks of red light blasted Golem heads into pieces.

Leo crossed his arms on his chest as he spectated the battle of Girls against the golems. His suspicions were right, someone was controlling these golems. Even after killing more than a hundred golems, the numbers didn't dwindle a bit.

After these golems died (trashed), the floor absorbed them and spawned a new golem.

Leaving the girls to 'enjoy' their time with the metal robots, he strolled toward the majestic gate.

Some golems tried to attack him, but they were blown by earth shattering blows of Shea's warhammer.

"Goshujin-sama~!"

He kept walking without stopping, he knew the sight behind was as deadly as it could get. 

(A/N :- Imagine someone with Tio sized boobs running in loose clothing…)

He reached the Altar, Tio also caught up and stood beside him.

"Hah, ignoring this one's to this extent, hah..."

'How did I end up with two M in my party? Just where did I go wrong?'

The crystal above the Altar flew and landed in his hands. It was made of a square made of pyramid shapes, he took a closer look and found it was made of combinations of solid blocks.

"Goshujin-sama, there."

Tio pointed at the three indentations in the gate.

"It says 'I wonder if you can solve it~, I wonder… You'll die if you don't hurry… Well it can't be helped if you can't solve it! You're just an ordinary human unlike me after all! … Don't worry! Even if your head is bad you can liv-... you can't live! How regre~ttable, pugyahaha!"

He turned back and looked at the girls toying with the 30 or so golems without breaking a sweat. A disdainful smile spread across his face.

"Humanity… We left it long ago."

"Those are evil but true words…"

He split the crystals into three and fitted them in the indentations, covering the sarcastic comments of Miledi.

Click!

With the sound of mechanism, the double door opened wide. He saw nothing inside, only calm silence but he knew it was the calm before the storm.

He clapped his hand sending a signal to the party. "Girls retreat!"

Without any delay the girls returned to his side. He entered the room and left a ball of Hellfire as the present and slammed the door shut.

Booom!!!

"Done. As expected of a door for the final boss, it can tank my strongest skill easily."

"Leo, we should've recorded that. Maria nee-chan would be happy at your achievements."

"Nah, where's the goddamn boss?"

Clunk!

The very familiar and ominous sound of trap activating was heard accompanied by a loud rumbling noise.

"What!?" Shea raised her voice in confusion.

"...The room is moving?"

"This one is truly intrigued by the magic of the Liberat—"

Her voice was cut off by the sudden change in gravity. Everyone floated upwards without stopping, he used his spiritual hands skill to keep everyone in their place. It was pretty taxing on his mind but keeping it for ten or so minutes wasn't any problem.

"Leow…"

Yue looked at him with teary eyes, she bit her tongue when the gravity changed suddenly.

After forty seconds of unwanted roller coaster ride, the room stopped.

"Blargh!"

Shea couldn't hold it any longer and emptied the contents of her stomach. He gently patted her back to help her.

"Leo-san, I'm fwine."

He gave her a nod and looked at the door a few meters away. He glanced at the map and froze before his lips bent in a twisted signature smile.

"Hehe~ looks like we got played again."

"What happened?" asked Eri, seeing his smile.

He didn't say anything and pushed open the large door.

"This room... feels familiar."

"I saw this room when we started this Labyrinth."

The stone board they saw before had a different note on it.

Irene stepped up and read the note out aloud. "Hey, how does it feel? All the hard work just to end up at the start again. How do you feel now? Come on, tell me! How're you holding up? Bugyahaha"

Leo could feel his cheeks twitching in irritation. Others also looked the same.

Irene's sense of excitement disappeared, replaced by a bitter feeling. To think he went through this torture three times already, she thought while looking at Leo. 

Yue and Shea looked at her with gentle eyes, saying 'You'll get used to it'.

After a few seconds, the stone board glowed with a gentle light and new words replaced the old ones.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. This Labyrinth will change its structure in a set amount of time. You won't get bored, did you just say thanks? Nah, don't be so grateful. After all I also have a mission, pugya"

As the words read by Eri ended a heavy silence fell in the area.

"Shea, give me your warhammer."

Shea silently handed her favorite weapon of torture to Leo.

"What are you gonna do now?" asked Eri.

"Me? I'll smash this fucking Labyrinth!"

He yelled and waved the Warhammer wildly.

Grrrr~

His stomach let out a long-lasting rumble, his face turned stiff before he said, "...How about we eat something here?"

"Of course~ Let me make something delicious."

Others except Hearst looked speechless by his antics.

He handed her the meat of the horsehead monster, he had yet to eat any monster meat after the war.

Shea slammed her fist on her voluptuous breasts. "Leave it to me~" and created a temporary kitchen from artifacts.

"What? First comes food then everything else."

Tio smiled with an enlightened look on her face. "Fufu, I got the final piece to conquer."

Irene also nodded at her words. He smiled wryly when he understood their words.

'These women… what do they even see in me? I know I'm the best man, but there is always a number two under one.'


(...When did you become so narcissistic?)

The savory smell of meat cooking interrupted his thoughts. He saw Shea grilling the meat on the barbecue grill he created. Irene and Tio pestering her to become her Disciple.

He swallowed the drool threatening to come out and looked at Yue frowning with a serious face.

He moved his fingers through her long smooth hairs and asked, "What happened? Why the serious face?"

She squinted her eyes with a smile. "...I feel I have... grown a bit?"

His brows raised in confusion then he took out the height scale he made just for fun.

Yue stood against the scale marked in mm and cm. Leo narrowed eyes widened before a happy smile spread across his face.

"Wow, you grew up by 0.5 mm…"

Yue's eyes widened in surprise before an excited smile floated on her doll-like face.

"Yay!"

Leo cupped his chin with a thoughtful face. "The change in your race also changed your constitution it seems."

Eri lips turned a wry grin as she said, "Congratulations, Yue-san."

"Yue-san will become more beautiful."

Yue inhaled audibly and inflated her chest. "Praise me more."

He shook his head, a smile playing at the corner of his lips. She always had an inferiority complex over her height. Now she could grow naturally like normal or maybe faster than normal humans.

He glanced over Shea serving the food on a table while ordering Shea and Tio in a cheerful tone and they listened to her every order.

He without any wait took a seat. The meat on the plate looked like it was inviting him.

"When did you turn so glutton?"

Eri asked, she knew he ate monster meat but he didn't say he became so gluttonous.

He looked at Irene and Tio sitting opposite to him with confused eyes, they held back their curiosity about him eating monster meat. But didn't asked him straight away instead waited for him to explain.

He should have told about it already but couldn't find the right opportunity to do it.

Looking at the anticipation on their face, he opened his mouth.

"It's actually…"

64