V7.C21 Talk with Miledi
2.1k 3 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taming the two wild beasts, Leo checked his map to find the bath empty, so he teleported there with both girls and helped them wash every nook and cranny of their bodies.

"Ara, dear. Can I join you three?"

Remia stood at the door, watching the three with a motherly look in her soft green eyes.

Leo glanced at Eri and Yue slumping against the edge.

"Sure. Come over."

Remia threw away the towel and revealed her buxom figure. As she walked over to him, her curvaceous hips swaying naturally as though trying to tempt him.

Seeking the warmth of her husband, her 165 cm body settled perfectly onto Leo's lap.

"Dear, it's been a while since we bathed together."

Leo leaned toward her fin-like ear and licked them, making her shudder. "Didn't we do it here just less than a week ago?"

Remia turned her head and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Dear, that's not enough. I think we should bath together every-day~"

Ignoring her grievances, his hand slithered onto her stomach and rubbed the tiny bump there.

"Remia, is this considered normal?"

Remia smiled and caressed Leo's hand. "No, it is not. But how do I say it? My motherly instincts are telling me that it will be fine."

As much as Leo wished to use the territory to check up on the baby, he refrained from doing it and let nature take its course.

While he was enjoying the time with Remia, a group of girls peeked at them through the narrow opening of the door. Naturally, they were Hearst, Irene, Tio, Shea, and Myu in nothing but towels to cover their bodies. The girls hesitated if they should disturb Leo's time with Remia or not.

Ultimately,  Irene was the first one to barge inside the bath, followed by Hearst, Myu, Tio, Shea.

They forced Leo to wash all their bodies while enduring his urges because of Myu. Watching all the lovely girls gathered around him, chatting joyously, his lips formed a delighted smile.

'Is this heaven?'

(...)

---

Evening,

The smile from Leo's face faded as he leaned on the chair, basking in the dim sunlight coming through the windows. His solemn gaze fixed at Miledi's face sleeping on the bed.

Yesterday, he shifted her to another room, and right now, he was here alone, or he would end up confusing Miledi with the sheer presence of others.

'Jen, how long?'

(Any moment now.)

He rested his chin on his palm and waited for her to wake up. 

Just then, her fingers twitched, and her eyelashes fluttered gently before she opened them, only to close them again from the bright light.

Suddenly, the light disappeared, letting her view the surroundings different than her white room.

'Why does my body feel different?'

She confusedly sat up and examined her hands. This sensation was unique, as though...

"Why do I have hands!? Wait! Why do I have my body!?"

Leo couldn't help but smile at her. He knew that she would freak out, but for a strange reason.

"Miledi."

Her head snapped in Leo's direction, and for a while, she kept looking as if carving his face in her brain.

"... Am I alive?"

Her question was reasonable; What she witnessed in her dreams could not be explained with logic.

Leo nodded and grasped both of her hands, letting her feel the warmth.

"Yes, you are."

Miledi felt itchy yet warm at the same time. Something she never felt before. She silently looked into his heterochromatic eyes and noticed heavy emotions there. 

'He is still feeling guilty? For what?'

"Leo? What happened after I… died?"

Leo nodded and explained everything about Bind skill. After he finished, he noticed a slight frown on her face.

"So technically, I am your slave now?"

He gave a brief nod in confirmation before he stood and bowed, despite the instincts urging him to stop. The more he lowered himself, the more he experienced the sharp pain, it was like someone twisted his heart from the inside.

"Yes… I can't reverse it now, but I swear I'll search a way to do so in the future… And I'm ready to take anything as punishment."

While he was bowing, Miledi was smiling in glee. She was hesitant at first, but seeing how he acted, although he had the power to shut her up with a single order.

But would it be enough to make up for his mistake of forgetting about her?

A girl in love was as petty as one could get, even more, when the girl lived over two millennia.

Then again, she was grateful to him for giving her a new body. She now had the same looks as her prime.

'Does it mean he saw me naked when he created my body?! That's so shameful. Mother, I can't get married now!' She screamed inside.

"Leo, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can punish you anymore."

Leo raised his head, realizing that she couldn't go against him even if he wanted. He took a seat and waited for her to speak.

"Then, I want you to do one thing for me." Miledi wagged her finger back and forth. "Since I can't get married now, you must take responsibility and marry me."

"Hah?!"

"Don't tell me you are unwilling? Even though you saw every part of this maiden's body." Miledi started shedding tears.

Leo was too stunned to even notice that she used water magic to create fake tears.

"Are you sure?" He asked, stupefied by the sudden tears.

"Idiot, who else will marry me now? I don't think I have the freedom to choose." Her voice became inaudible, even to herself. "Like I would even want to marry some other guy now."

Leo released a sigh and nodded. "Alright. I will do that."

He had no idea how his normal peaceful life would turn chaotic with Miledi's presence…

45