V6.C9 Fun, Creation, Simple-minded
2.2k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Remia walked up to Leo and removed the towel covering her body. Right as she was about to step into the water, a hand grabbed her waist and pulled her.

After putting Remia on his lap, Leo soaked her hair and applied shampoo on her emerald green hair and lovingly massaged her head and her slippery fin-like ears.

"Remia, how is your health?"

She leaned her back into his chest. Tilting her head to the side, she answered, "Ufufu, dear, I'm fine. Just thinking about what to name our child."

"Oh that, I'll think about it later. I'm also curious about his or her race... For now…"

He moved closer and kissed her lips. His hands wrapped around her smooth waist and crawled up to her boobs.

"Umm~"

Remia wriggled her body in his embrace when he caressed her sensitive breasts. He ended the kiss before she really went into heat or not...

"Dear..."

Her face already appeared to be in heat. Now, he really had no choice. He quietly stored his underwear which he used to protect the innocent heart of Myu. Remia immediately began rubbing her lower body against his crotch.

He eventually let loose the desires he pent up in four days of hellish training.

For nearly an hour, only sensual moans that could arouse any man in this world (except Crystabel comrades) echoed in the large area of the bathhouse.

---

In the dining room, Leo calmly sipped on the tea ignoring the sharp gazes of nearly everyone sitting near him. Remia like usual giggled in the face of other's glares. Though her face was flushed red. The girls' possessed sharp senses for smell thanks to being a monster hybrid and easily discencered the scent lingering on their bodies.

It continued until he opened his mouth. "Girls! Enough of that… I finally found a way to massacre those Demi-Gods. Also… I invented something to go back to Earth…"

For a moment silence spread through the room before loud cheers overpowered it. He was bombarded by dozens of questions which he responded with a sigh.

"Geez, can you ask one at a time?"

Shea was the first to ask the most important question. "Can we return?"

He gave a small nod in confirmation. Coming back was easy if he enchanted the concept on an artifact.

Shea slumped back on her seat while Tio also sighed in relief. They both were the ones with their tribes here.

Eri smiled nostalgically thinking about Japan and Maria. "Can we take the classmates too? It'll leave a bad taste if we leave them here."

"Sure."

"Though I won't deny if you want to leave Kouki here. But Shizuku, sigh..."

"..."

He understood what she was trying to imply and stayed silent. He himself was stuck wondering how someone like Shizuku fell in love with him. Now he had to worry about Helina too.

I only talked to her for ten minutes… Am I really too handsome for my own good? he thought narcissitically.

(Please keep your face covered or the girls might wet their panties just looking at you…)

Hearing her sarcastic voice, he smiled widely. 'You also wet yours?'

(...)

"I'm gonna hole up in my room for today to create artifacts, so please don't disturb me and Shea, are you free?"

"Yeah, of course~"

Though she wanted to train for some time, it can wait, she thought.

"Then help me with stuff."

Though she looked puzzled for a moment. Her answer was,

"Yay!"

He shook his head. He just wanted to spend some time alone with her.

After glancing at Remia with a meaningful look which she answered with a nod, he went to his room with Shea skipping on his right.

His room was big enough to house anything and with his current mastery of spatial magic, he could easily expand it at will. He comprehended more than just concepts in that hour. That unknown state helped him learn about the basic laws of Tortus. He could overwrite or bend any law in Tortus with [Ruler of Concepts] but he won't play around with the laws for now.

I'm more like a God in Tortus than a human…

With Ancient magic 'Spirit Magic' manipulated any negative materials possessed by living beings. For example, Magic power, Heat and even Soul… He could create an artificial soul like how Hearst was before and revive anyone as long their soul is near and untainted by [Evil] element.

Ancient magic 'Evolution Magic' gave control over information of any existing thing like changing his own status but the bigger the change the higher magic required. He could also upgrade the power of any skill and magic with this. Lastly, the Ancient magic 'Metamorphosis Magic' gave control over organic material. He could manipulate his own race into any race he wanted. Although he preferred being a Monster, fooling around with other races seemed amusing enough.

It didn't end there, he could evolve any normal animal into a monster which created a magic stone or so called mana crystals in their body. All monsters had it in their body to absorb the atmospheric mana and spread it through their flesh.

Endless SP…

'Jen, I love you for giving me that quest…'

(I don't need your cheap love…)

All the while Leo was in thoughts, Shea was quietly looking at his face which he only noticed some time later.

He smiled and took out the blueprint of the first artifact, a pendant. Simple chains holding an ornament at its base. The ornament was basically a magic stone with mana compressed to its limits. A long line of texts written beneath it.

It didn't take a minute to create something basic like this. Now came the slightly hard part. The pendant floated in the air and started to glow with bright red. The space around it distorted horrendously. He paid it no heed and focused his will on creating the concept that never existed.

The glow became brighter and brighter until a few seconds later. Leo grabbed the pendant and analyzed it.

[Pendant of Protection]

A pendant created with the intent to protect and keep one's family safe. Creates a barrier that can defend any attack when the life of the wearer is endangered.

Rank - Tier 3

Enchantments - [Keep thy dirty hands off my Wife]

Note:- The enchantment [Keep thy dirty hands off my Wife] only works in Tortus.

I know it's still a shame I can only rule the laws of Tortus…

He placed the pendant on Shea's neck. Her heart fluttered at the gesture and she jumped at Leo. Unexpectedly, a punch incoming at mach speed left her stunned midair. Before it hit her face, a transparent barrier appeared around her and intercepted the fist.

*Boom!*

Leo's fist crashed against the barrier with a deafening sound. He wasn't the one to brag but the force behind the punch could easily kill Tio in her dragon mode more than once.

Absolute barrier…

"Leo-san? What was that? That barrier was powerful…"

She could intuit the power of the punch from the sound. It would be instant kill if she was hit by it. Yet the barrier withstood it without any crack.

Leo patted her bunny ears while explaining, "It's an absolute barrier. Any attack without concept is nothing in its face."

Shea opened her eyes wide before asking, "What's a concept?"

Leo palmed his face and explained, "The laws and concept are what makes a world. You see when you swing your hammer and hit something, the force behind the hammer is law. It is bound to happen no matter what.

And every one of these laws are based on a 'Concept'. Your skill, level and parameters are also the result of 'Concept' of Tortus which I think Ehit created with his Ancient Magic. Take this barrier on necklace for example, the 'Concept' behind this one is 'Keep Thy dirty hands off my Wife' which grants an absolute barrier if the wearer is my wife. Hey! Are you even listening?"

"Hehehe~ It's embarrassing to be called a wife but it feels good..." she cupped her cheeks and blushed heavily.

"Shea! It's not the time!"

"H-Hai! … So Leo-san can create any concept. How about absolute strength or absolute kill?"

A vicious smile crept on his face. "I have better ones like 'God slayer', 'Absolute death' and the most brutal ones..."

"Okay. My brain doesn't work for things like… Ouch!"

He gently pulled her rabbit. "Don't go depressed on me now. Eri and others can compensate for the brain while you go for brute strength."

"Unn."

She didn't realize he called her muscle-brained in other words and smiled brightly. He kissed her forehead and began working on artifacts with more enthusiasm. Only stopping when Irene entered the room with lunch. She also joined the couple and watched from the side. Leo when he got bored flirted with the two. The day passed by like this.

Next morning, an unexpected visitor showed up.

47