V6.C11 Dreams, Nya? Trapped Shea (R-18)
2.7k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N:- AS THE TITLE SAYS THIS CHAPTER HAS IS R-18)

---

Leo first completed the series of [Keep Thy dirty hands off my wife]. Though it wasn't much, this skill directly drained his willpower and exhausted him. For a second, he took out his beloved Nemean Spear and placed it on the table. This incredible weapon never had any time to shine except now.

Eri was sitting on his right. Her eyes filled with admiration stared at Leo sharpening the tip of the spear with creation magic. His twisted smile looked really cool in her eyes.

I feel bad for his enemies but they deserve every part of his torture…

"Oh yeah, Eri. Have you thought about what we will do on Earth?" Leo asked without moving his gaze.

"Yeah, I'd like to complete my high school. This time with you and Shea, maybe Yue. She looks fourteen now, if she isn't accepted then we can always brainwash the Director~"

Smiling mischievously, she continued, "Mm. As for Irene, maybe we should throw her in University with Hearst. They both sure look like a university student."

Her words brought a natural smile to his face."As expected of my first wife, you have already thought everything about our future. I'm curious where Remia and Tio fit in here?"

"Remia is pregnant, so she will be staying home for months and Tio. Let's see, she is very good at management work, no actually she is good at everything. We should open some kind of shop," she pushed her glasses to hide the mischievous gleam in her eyes. "How about a bookstore and cafe combined in one?"

Leo put back the spear in his inventory and turned to her. "...Sure, I don't see any problem. My parents left..."

Just remembering about his parents clouded his mind with emotions.

"Leo!"

"I know I shouldn't overthink… but I don't know what to do if I ever come face to face with them..."

Eri stretched her hands and wrapped around his neck from behind.

"No matter what happens I'll be there with you. If you can't then I'll be the one to ask them about it."

"...Thanks."

"No problem. If you still don't cheer up, I'll call Myu-chan and attack you in front of her~"

He squeezed her warm hands with a wry smile. Her method of cheering him up worked but he wasn't the one to take her threat lying down. With her hands around his neck, he stood and walked toward the bed.

"I can spare half an hour for my wife…"

The grip around his neck tightened, but his body could take such force easily. Her hot breath near his ear tickled him before a moist sensation enveloped his ears.

"Just what I wanted to hear hubby~"

He stopped before the bed and her hands released him. Rustling sounds hit her ears from his behind. Before he could turn.

"Don't!"

Her strong rejection heightened his curiosity. Although he could peek with his domain, he didn't want to ruin her fun when she was trying so hard.

"Now you can turn."

He immediately turned around to see no one. *Swiish!* A cold wind brushed past his now naked lower body. His gaze fixated on the black tail swinging over in the air. Suddenly, two hands forced him to sit on the edge of the bed.

He found her standing with both her hands draped in an oversized white shirt and noticed the two black cat ears twitching on her head and the black tail mostly hidden underneath the shirt. They looked all too real for mere toys.

Eri tilted her head and brought her hand to her chin.

"Nya~"

*Pshiii!* her cuteness pierced straight through his heart like an arrow. "C-Cute…"

Eri formed a mischievous smile and leaned forward. "Myaster?"

"W-What?"

*Chuu!* a shiver ran down his spine as she planted kisses after kisses on his cock thinking his reaction looked cute in her eyes.

"How is it, nya~?"

She asked and began moving her hands in a rhythm. Leo wasn't sure what to speak here, so he stayed silent and placed his hand on her head

Soft…

Her fluffy cat ears transmitted a warm feeling as if read. Her cuteness was too much for him.

"Urgh!"

But Eri was more than just confident in her skill after Yue's coaching. She opened her small mouth and swallowed more than half.

Shit… I still can't take it full…

Leo kindly patted her head and ears, though the smirk on his face was anything but kind. Glaring angrily, she swallowed down his whole cock despite the discomfort in her throat.

"Wha!"

He closed his eyes as she bobbed her head while her mouth created a suction wrapping his cock. His body shuddered from the incredible pleasure which gradually increased.

A minute later, just as he was about to shoot *Creak~* the door opened. The distraction caused him to unleash his load while Eri's eyes bulged out as she gagged on the thick liquid.

"Leo-san! I'm here to hel…"

Shea's words halted midway when she discovered the couple doing naughty things instead of working. She silently stepped back to escape.

*Click!*

The door was locked before she could escape. Leo smirked evilly and pulled her closer with spiritual hands.

"None shall escape."

"Nya~?"

Shea blushed and pointed at Eri's cat ears before pointing at her own bunny ears swaying left and right.

"S-So Leo-san like this kind of thing? I already have them though..."

Eri turned to Shea with a grin on her face. "Shea, do you still remember our meeting? Let's try 'that' we talked about that day."

Shea tilted her head before her eyes widened. "By 'that', you mean the thing Yue-san showed us…" she saw Eri nod and furiously waved both of her hands. "No, no, no! That's too embarrassing!"

Leo saw her flustered state and brought her in his embrace and gently bit her fluffy rabbit ear.

"No need to force yourself and Eri!"

Eri indignantly puffed her cheeks which looked really adorable with her cat ears. "...Okay."

He patted her head with a smile. "I'm sorry for being harsh…"

"I-I'll try it for Leo-san."

Shea wriggled out of his embrace. Eri stood from her position and settled on his right side. Shea bent in front of him and began twiddling with the belt of her bikini. He curiously eyed her as she revealed her massive boobs.

However, his curiosity was left unsated since Eri pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist.

"You will surely love it, nya~"

She giggled and stole his lips. He only understood it a moment later when two balls of softness surrounded his cock and squeezed it.

Leo naturally realized what Shea was doing. Her soft boobs rubbed his cock over and over while her tongue licked the part still peeking out of her breasts.

It was Leo's first time getting something like this from any of his lovers and he couldn't deny that it was great. He focused on the kiss with Eri. The naughty girl refused to open her mouth for a deep kiss.

50