V6.C12 Power of first wife, Soft M? (R-18)
2.8k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFW CONTENT AHEAD!!!

---

Grinning, Leo hugged her slender waist with one hand while pinching her bouncy butt with another.

"Umm~"

Without missing the opportunity, his tongue intruded her small mouth and wrapped around the wet tongue trying to dodge. He lifted her shirt, lowered the panties and grabbed the tail firmly attached to her butt.

"That hurts, nyah~"

Eri freed her lips and moaned with teary eyes. The tail was attached to her back with magic. She was moving the tail with remote manipulation.

"I'm sorry, okay? I thought it would not hurt…"

Sensing the guilt in his voice, she smiled and raised her body before unbuttoning the shirt, showing bits of glimpses of her crimson lacy bra. She caught sight of Shea squeezing Leo's cock with her breasts. Her blushing face brought a smirk on her face.

Looking at Leo, she asked, "Are you having fun down there, nyaa~?"

Leo unconsciously nodded his head before noticing her smirk. He raised his body and met her gaze with a smile.

"I know girls feel sensitive about their size but…"

He trailed his words and slithered his hands inside her shirt. Sliding his hands on her smooth skin, he unhooked the alluring crimson bra in a swift motion. Looking at her astonished expression, he moved closer and bit the pink tips erect in excitement while safely keeping the bra on the side with spiritual hands.

"Mm, nyaa!"

Despite being surprised, she didn't forget to let out a cat-like moan. He took back his face and formed a straight face, although he was hardly stopping himself from releasing.

He tilted his body and stared at teary-eyed Shea and stopped holding back. Shea hurriedly put the bulging cock in her mouth and swallowed the hot liquid trying to overflow from her mouth.

"Mmgrh!"

After the blissful feeling ended, he fell on his back. If he wanted, he could shoot on forever with his God-like endurance and mana conversion, but he respected their wishes and faked an exhausted expression. Shea also came and collapsed on his side with a satisfied expression.

"...Leo-san."

"You did well. I really enjoyed it, no, I loved it."

"Then it's fine~ I'll try my best to get better at this~"

A gentle smile touched his face for a moment before he winced. His head snapped to Eri who already took his cock inside her with a fierce grin as if saying 'I won't lose'.

"Shea-chan, I'm sorry but I can't hold back anymore~"

She moved her waist skillfully as her hands unbuttoned his shirt.

"Nya~ Leo looks more buffed up than usual~"

He smiled wryly at her comment. It would be weird if he didn't look buffed after lifting tons.

This girl is becoming more like Yue… as for Shea, she is still like a maiden…

He thought, looking at her flushed expression. She was the most 'normal' woman in the party, uncontrolled by her instincts.

Maybe she overpowered it with her sheer will…

His thoughts were ended by something soft and fluffy enveloping his cock before it moved up and down in sync with Eri's movements.

"Tail?"

He found her grinning. The tail coiled around his balls and squeezed them. He let out a groan, her skilled movements were on a different level than before while the tail added the final touch. Ignoring Shea's weird gaze, he grabbed Eri's butt and overpowered Eri's hands to raise his body.

"Mou~ Can't you let me take care of you?"

Her crimson eyes glowed ominously as a crazed expression spread on her face. Noticing his confusion, she continued,

"I'm a possessive yandere, nya~"

He ignored her typical roleplay that like usual tempted him but he knew it was a deep abyss which will only pull him deeper. Although it was only a matter of time before curious girls like Yue and Eri who always wanted to try something new would carry him down that abyss.

All the while he was mulling over his future, his hand supporting Eri's waist didn't stop just like her loud moans and Shea's somewhat odd gaze.

He buried his face in her breasts emitting a floral scent and began teasing them which further loudened her moans. Minutes passed by, he sensed Eri's body shivering as if feeling cold. He shifted his gaze upward.

Eri's teary face entered his vision who was biting her lips as if struggling with something. His gaze softened at the admirable girl trying her best to time her climax with him. With a final thrust, he set it loose.

"Nyaaaaa~"

Eri finally felt the hot liquid entering her womb. Relieved, she loosened her body and let her body climax. Breathing roughly, she collapsed and pinned Leo under her.

How can Yue-san do it every time? she couldn't help but admire the second wife.

She raised her head and enquired, "Leo, am I pregnant now?"

What answered her was a smirk as Leo flashed the golden bracelet on his hand.

"...New concept?"

Smugly, Leo answered with a nod. "No fear of impregnating anyone as long as it is working."

Eri deadpanned for a long moment before pounding her fist on his chest.

"O-Oi, don't you want to complete high school? Or do you want to go to high school with a baby in your stomach?"

She thought for a moment about it and shook her head. "It'll be awkward as hell…"

"Leo-san, Eri-san, can you two stop ignoring my presence?"

The couple turned to Shea and flashed a bright smile in unison, which caused Shea to shrink back with teary eyes.

Eri pounced on Shea and gripped both of her hands. Shea's eyes pooling with tears brought a sadistic smile on her face.

"I exercise my right as the First Wife and order you to kneel on all fours here~"

"H-Hai!"

In the face of absolute? power, Shea gave up and kneeled on all fours like ordered. Eri stretched her hands and loosened the belt on her miniskirt. Facing no protest, she pulled it down and admired the curvy and supple thighs of her junior.

"Oh~ Would you look at this? This closet pervert is already soaking here. Did you enjoy it that much, nya~?"

Eri pulled the blue panties printed with rabbit and harshly retorted, completely acting like an evil wife.

Shea's face flushed at her words. She wanted to deny it but couldn't muster the courage to anger the first wife.

Eri turned her head to Leo and gently said, "Hubby, ram your rod in this and satisfy yourself and this rabbit in heat."

Leo moved closer and kissed Eri before sitting on his knees and grabbing the supple butt in front.

"Shea? Should I continue?"

"Y-Yes, please. I'm ready…"

He nodded and readied himself. But Eri raised her hand to stop him. She pushed down Shea's upper back. 

"Now it's perfect, go ahead~"

His cock slowly penetrated her tight pussy already wet enough to enter the deepest part. Eri crawled over to Shea's face and asked with a smirk,

"How does it feel, Shea-chan~?"

"G-Good!"

With her reply, Eri blocked her lips in a steaming kiss while her hands pinched the pink nipples on boobs swaying with every thrust. Shea's mind blanked out from pleasure. Her body was already pretty sensitive and the Eri's touch only fueled it further.

Leo pinched the rabbit tail above her cute pink asshole. Instantly Shea released a loud moan.

"Ahhhn~"

She is so cute…

Using both fingers, he teased both her hole and the tail. In a few moments, a liquid reached his cock indicating she already came once.

"L-Leo-san, keep moving. I-I can take it."

He noticed this behaviour was the same as a certain Valkyrie but she was still leagues away from Hearst.

Is this what they call Soft M?

He shrugged and increased his pace causing her body to twitch over and over. After a few minutes, he reached his limits whereas Shea already came twice in between. A burst of white liquid erupted and painted Shea's womb in white.

*Boom!* Shea felt a bomb of pleasure exploding in her mind. The mix of warmth and pleasure melted down her last walls, letting her pass out with a completely satisfied expression. While liquids gushing out of her pussy.

Leo wiped the sweat from his brows and looked at the bracelet with a smile.

[Bracelet of Wise Man]

A bracelet made by a curious craftsman to eliminate any chance to impregnate any woman as long as the effect is activated.

Enchantments- [No seed shall pass]

Buhahaha, this one is here again.
  • Hot🔥 Votes: 130 82.3%
  • Like👍 Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Average 🤨 Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Worse 😟 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, didn't read it 😔 Votes: 2 1.3%
Total voters: 158
39