V6.C14 Collapse, betrayal
2.2k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shock, horror, disbelief, and desperation spread on everyone's face.

The Queen was assassinated in the presence of the King. Instead of raging, the man was smiling in a vicious way. The robed nun who stabbed the Queen uncovered her hood and revealed a flawless face that was reminiscent of the companion of a certain young man. The only thing different was her golden hair.

All the robes figures came and stood on her side. One by one, they flipped their hoods and revealed the faces resembling each other. A few had golden hair while the rest were silver.

Gahard unsheathed his greatsword and pointed at the King. 

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Mother!"

Liliana broke out of her shocked state and ran toward Luluaria but Helina grabbed her shoulders to stop her.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

The sudden sound of light footsteps gathered everyone's attention.

Shizuku glared at Kouki slowly climbing the stairs to the floor. His steps were lighter as if the corpse of the Queen didn't mean anything to him. Just as he reached the top, something out of her imagination happened.

His light brown hair began emitting a golden radiance while growing until it reached his waist. His brown eyes turned pure golden. Lastly, a golden halo appeared above his head, giving him a holy presence.

"Alv..."

Seemingly out of nowhere, a blonde man appeared and kneeled in front of Kouki. The rest of the Apostles followed and King followed him and went on their knees.

"Ehit-sama! You have finally descended on this land. My heart can't express the deep emotions it is feeling."

Shizuku's eyes widened. Her mind fell in a loop of questions, denying the reality that her childhood friend's body was possessed by the Evil God, Ehit. Even knowing she wouldn't stand a chance against them, she unsheathed her katana and rushed toward him.

Next moment, she saw Ehit right in front of her with his fist slowly making its way toward her face. In desperation, she received the attack with her sword.

*Boom!*

The impact traveled through the sword to her body and blew her back to the ground floor.

"Shizuku-chan!"

Kaori ran over and helped her friend up. She shot a glare at Ehit who vanished from his location and appeared in front of her. Smiling widely, he lightly slapped her cheeks.

"You were the bitch who betrayed this human first. I must express my gratitude."

His hand moved from her neck to her breasts. Kaori was unable to even move a finger. At that moment *Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!*

Hajime started firing at Ehit. He didn't care if this guy was Kouki or God, only that this guy hurt Kaori. His eyes burned with enough determination to stop Ehit for a moment.

The fiery bullets stopped a meter from Ehit.

"Ouch!"

He winced at the pain in his hand. Turning his head, he saw Shizuku's katana covered in black digging in his left hand. The space around it twisted and turned, still, it didn't slash past his skin.

In anger, he slapped her face to which Shizuku couldn't react in time and flew backward. After that, he turned to Hajime and with a twisted face, he declared,

"Kneel!"

An enormous presence enveloped Hajime's weak body, forcing him to kneel with his head against the floor. His face twisted in pain but he forcefully raised his head and glared at Ehit. The words of a certain young man resounded in his head.

'I see you want to protect her, but can you if the one who wants you dead is the very God of this world?'

He turned to other classmates lying on the floor. Even Aiko-sensei wasn't spared. But the first floor was different, the people were still standing with a fanatical smile except Gahard and his followers.

Ehit ignored Hajime and walked up to Shizuku who barely stood after using most of her mana in that strike. She couldn't stop the despair from creeping on her face. The chances of her surviving were near zero. She stared at the black ring in her finger.

"If you want to call that man then go ahead. I'll slaughter him right in front of you."

Hesitation and fear touched her face before she determined herself.

"I won't!"

But… Ehit's face only morphed at her determination. He waved his hand and the ring flew into his hands.

"Then I'll do it myself."

He activated the telepathy skill on the finger with a smile. "Irregular, if you can hear me then come here or I might take Shizuku for myself. Hello, hello?"

He looked at Shizuku despairing and burst into laughter. "Even he abandoned you. But worry not, now I'll protect Shizuku. Because Shizuku is mine~"

Shizuku could only defiantly glare at him since her body was frozen. Even opening her mouth felt impossible.

"I shall make you mine tonight. It was the last wish of this poor pitiful soul. Hais, mortals are so easy to manipulate."

Shizuku's eyes widened and her face paled. Although Kouki was a hypocrite, he would never stoop so low… or will he? Doubts started rising in her mind.

"You still don't believe it? Poor girl, do you not remember what he said to you? 'It was you and him', 'him' the man you love, the same man your childhood friend deeply hated. To kill him, he willingly surrendered his body as my vassal."

He spoke and let Shizuku regain control of her body. However, she had no strength to even stand still and collapsed on her knees.

Ehit bent in front of her and lifted her chin. "Although I'll enjoy my time breaking you and erasing that man's memories from your soul. For now, how about we play a game."

A sense of uneasiness crept in Shizuku's eyes. Seeing this, Ehit continued, "Yes, yes. A splendid game to celebrate the birth of God, Ehitorujue. Alv, gently wake up the females. They should be 'rewarded' for their hard work.

"Understood!"

Alv answered and threw lightning magic at the females. Shuddering, they woke up and looked at each other in confusion before something pulled them.

Horror descended upon Shizuku's face, as she realized what was coming. Ehit's clothes vanished, leaving him bare naked. The black-haired female student paled at the sight of the thing pointing at her face and closed her eyes.

"Mortal woman. Service—"

Feeling something splashing on her face, she opened her eyes and nearly vomited in disgust. A stream of blood kept rushing out of Ehit's crotch. Something invisible pushed her away and also cleared the red blood covering her vision.

"Ah man, do you really gotta play it like this? You even killed the woman I was supposed to protect."

Shizuku looked at the familiar back. Tears quietly slid down her face before she wiped them away and yelled,

"Leo-kun!"

"Ehit-sama!!!"

Alv rushed at Ehit and began casting light magic to heal his master. Suddenly, a sharp pain ran through his head. He clutched his head before his eyes turned blank and he collapsed on Ehit's body.

Leo turned his head and nodded at Shizuku before eyeing Kouki or Ehit writhing on the ground in agony while trying to regenerate the lost part with restoration magic. He might as well kiss goodbye to becoming a man again since the attack was imbued with wrath aura which negated any type of regeneration magic and immortality.

He took a deep breath to calm down his blood boiling in anger.

'Analyze'

[Ehitorojue]

Tier 4

Age: 5230 Male

Race: High-Human

Title…

Personality…

Hobbies…

Strength: 100000

Vitality: 100000

Defense: 100000

Agility: 100000

Magic: 100000

Magic Defense: 100000

Skills: [Ancient Magic: Creation Magic] [Ancient Magic: Gravity Magic] [Ancient Magic: Spatial Magic] [Ancient Magic: Restoration Magic] [Ancient Magic: Spirit Magic] [Ancient Magic: Evolution Magic] [Ancient Magic: Metamorphosis Magic]

My guess was on point… He really became Tier 4...

His gaze shifted to the spot near the stairs.

"Come out. I know you guys are hiding there."

"..."

47