V6.C15 The peculiar Trio
2.2k 13 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo stared at the spot, out of thin air, three people appeared. One man with women standing on both sides. The man and girl on the right carried exact pure silver-colored hair. From their back, a long silver tail similar to a wolf was coming out. However, for the girl, two pointed white wolf ears with black tips and golden eyes with glowing crimson pupils in shape of vertical slits.

The last woman seemed to have two cat or tiger ears? on her light brown hair and green eyes. A brown cat-like tail with a stripe pattern was dancing on her back. They all were dressed pretty lightly without any armor or weapons. But Leo didn't underestimate them after feeling the oppressing aura around them.

The man eyed Leo with an appraising gaze and nodded. "Pretty wonderful. For you to see through our plan, I guess you have some ability."

The tiger woman smiled mischievously and added, "He doesn't look that bad. Even in our country, only a few can rival his looks. But we still need to determine his strength~"

"...Indeed."

Leo scoffed at their words, black aura oozing from him. "So you really wanted me to distract me with the attack on Verbergen. Then lure the troubled me here through Shizuku…"

He might have come here way earlier if not for the sudden attack on Verbergen. Oddly enough, no one died among them. Only a few were injured. He arrived here when Kouki was trying to break Shizuku's spirit. For some reason, his instincts were ringing the moment he walked toward her.

He sneakily put the Queen's body inside inventory and waited for a chance. However, the sight of Ehit forcing a girl angered him. Anger gradually grew up inside him, first the Queen was killed in this shit show and now he wanted to rape someone. Letting go of all hesitation, he immediately sliced off his manhood and used the territory to immobilize the army of apostles.

At that moment, the man snorted and vanished from his place. Following his instincts, Leo tilted his head, dodging the sharp claw intending to grab his face. However, it still grazed his cheeks. He calmly looked into the golden eyes filled with thirst for blood. Squeezing all his physical strength, he plunged his fist in cocky Demi-God's face.

*Boom!*

The punch created a thunderous boom when it connected to the silver-haired man's face, causing his head to spin to the side. Leo inwardly sighed when he saw no him unharmed.

My base strength surpasses 45000 and yet this…

"Not bad for a mortal," the silver-haired man remarked.

A chill went down his spine, he instinctively lowered his body *Swiish* five ominously gleaming nails passed above his head. He grabbed the outstretched arm and slung the lithe body to the ground.

*Boom!*

The concrete floor cracked from the sheer force. Sensing another attack in front, he side-stepped but two hands stretched from his shadow and restrained him.

From his back.

"No nya~"

Taking a glimpse at the fist cracking apart space itself, he closed his eyes.

"Leo, we are finished! Everyone in the city is evacuated!"

Hearing Yue's lovely voice, he grinned and stopped restraining the anger. The wrath inside him blew up, creating a strong gust. Pitch-black darkness erupted from him and sent all three of them flying.

His strong muscles flawlessly contained increased power. His gaze calm as serene water fell on the wolf girl. Before the others rejoined the fight, he seized the chance to kick her right in the ribs.

*Crack!*

He perfectly heard the sound of cracking bones, the girl flew and crashed against the wall. Leaving a massive hole in neat wall of the hall, she fell to the ground and threw up a mouthful of blood from her mouth. Throughout this, she didn't scream, not even once.

"Luna!" The silver-haired man rushed to the injured girl.

Aren't they too weak…? I haven't even used any concept or Demon's Wrath…

(They are weakened after descending here and you who are abnormally strong with Wrath's aura which directly wound their spiritual body… The siblings are descendants of Fenrir and that another girl is Spirit Tiger… Be careful, they can transform to become stronger...)

'Thanks, love ya!'

The silver (silver-haired man) heaved a sigh of relief to find only light injuries on her. He turned his head and glared at Leo, his golden eyes displaying a sharp gleam. Surprised by his opponent lost in thoughts, his figure instantly appeared in front of Leo.

Leo glanced at the bulging leg ripping through space and coming for his face. Cursing the bastard for being jealous of his handsome face, he sharply blocked the kick with his left hand coated in a black aura.

 *BOOM!*

The heavy sensation of impact got transmitted to his left hand, the ground underneath carved into a crater.

This guy's physical strength is extreme...

The strange thing was he sensed no mana imbued in this attack but something else. It was pure and heavy, unlike mana which had no special property.

Having activated Wrath, he felt no pressure from the opponents. The main reason was his rage which was still burning in his heart remembering the injured Haulias, turning into his strength.

At that moment.

*Kuwaaahhh!!!*

A horrifying howl loud enough to rip normal people apart with just its sheer intensity reverberated in the hall. At the corner of his eyes, he caught sight of a large wolf roaring at the sky where more than half of the roof collapsed. Its shining silver furs and predatory eyes sent a chill down his spine.

So this is her True Fenrir form...

Thankfully, the whole palace was protected by a barrier strong enough to easily contain this roar.

All the while, he was mulling, his hands calmly deflected every blow of silver. Master of war increased his absurdly high close combat skill to the next level. Once in a while, the tiger woman would attempt to sneak attack from behind.

He couldn't help but suspect her motivation. If she wanted to harm him then why wasn't she joining Silver to perform a pincer attack?

His doubts were left answered as the wolf joined the fray. Seeing the large claws wrapped in smoke of darkness similar to his own Wrath Aura, he felt a chill tightening around his neck. The other two didn't stand still and mercilessly swung their hard fist on his chest.

I'll be dead if it hit me…

The realization hardened his expression for the briefest moment. A catalyst orb appeared in his hand and shone with golden brilliance. Silver and Tiger woman fists crashed on the absolute barrier. However, the wolf claws continued descending, cutting through the absolute barrier like it was a thin piece of paper.

He extended his hand into the air and black aura coiled around it, covering it in a claw type gauntlet that resembled claws of a dragon. The menacing claws soundlessly clashed on the gauntlet. The gauntlet seemingly killed all the impact, no, it actually absorbed it.

Leo flashed a victorious smile at the raging wolf and forcefully closed his hand gripping the paws.

*Snap!* *Roaaar!!!*

The wolf roared in pain, but Leo continued to break it until another loud roar came from behind accompanied by two solid attacks. Too bad, the wrath armor covering his back perfectly absorbed the impact.

He let go of the wolf and flung it toward the end of the hall and looked back. His eyes were covered by a black smooth helmet with numerous spiny dragon-like horns on its back. The helmet didn't hinder his vision in the least bit...

---

Demon's Wrath armor

Armor

53