V6.C16 Truth
2.1k 6 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Grrraaawwwr!*

Silver after turning into heavenswolf opened his mouth, showing the fangs sharpened for hunting and devouring the prey.

He closed his maw on the man who hurt his sister. But once again, the armor protected the man, absorbing the impact while also weakening him at the same time. Only then he realized the one in front of him wasn't some normal Demi-God, hell he wasn't even a Spirit Rank, yet he was easily crushing them.

Leo swept his gaze over the three enraged Demi-Gods. The Tiger woman really turned into a gigantic tiger of more than 3 meters. It had dense light brown-colored fur with dark brown stripes.

Bastards… I should be the one angry here…

The odd thing here was there was no ounce of jealousy and killing intent in their eyes. Didn't they come to take Creed with malicious intention, he asked himself, remembering the words of Entity.

If he were to grade their power then the strongest would be silver than the silver-haired girl and at last the shadow bitch. With the Demon's Wrath mode, he could easily overpower the three of them. However, his armor began absorbing the strange energy from attacks. This skill appeared to be an effect of gluttony. The weird energy looked like some holy element but it wasn't.

(It's spiritual essence. A variation of energy formed from one's spirit. The quality or quantity of spiritual essence decides one's strength.)

'That's something new. Can we continue this later?'

(Sure. I'll need to tell you anyway since you are on the verge of becoming one yourself.)

Not intending to absorb this energy further, he deactivated the armor. Just then, an explosive force hit his back, sending him flying. He stabilized himself in the air and brought out the Nemean spear from inventory.

Bitch, you are harassing me for a long time… Taste my new concept!

(Oh god…)

Ignoring Jen's worry for his enemies, he locked her as a target in his mind and raised the spear in the air. Strengthening his body with mana, he thrust down the spear.

*Buzz* *Crack*

The thrust literally tore the space around the tip of the spear before it forcefully opened a portal, taking half of the spear in it.

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

The bitch cried out in pain. Naturally, the reason was Leo's spear as the other side of the portal opened to her… asshole and the spear pierced through it.

"Take it out! Take it out! Please take it out, nyan!!!"

Even in her tiger form, tears came out of her wide-open eyes as she rolled on the ground, begging the demon to take out the rod devastating her asshole.

Alas, the demon himself was regretting this decision. His will of screwing their asses was so strong that it manifested into [I shall pierce Thine Ass] concept. He could literally blow up anyone's ass from miles away.

I really deserve the Cruel Hunter's title...

He sighed and yanked the spear embedded in her asshole.

"Nyaaaa~"

She cried and collapsed, breathing erratically. The wolf siblings looked at her and the demon with a strange gaze before looking at each other.

Leo found the siblings approaching and gripped the spear in his hand, ready to finish off the two. But, the next thing totally caught him off guard…

The siblings prostrated in front of him and yelled,

"Forgive us for this mistake!!!"

"Huh!?"

"We were sent here to serve you but we wanted to test if you were worthy enough to be our master!"

"The fuck?"

He incredulously looked at the demi-gods lying in total submission before he narrowed his eyes at them.

"Stop bullshitting me! Weren't you here to kill me and take away my system!?"

Silver raised his head. His previously crazed eyes were nowhere to be seen, what replaced it was a calm look.

"Your parents."

"...Why?"

"To protect you."

He couldn't help but scowl at their answer, "...Heh, protect me? What the fuck would they protect me from!? From themselves!?"

Lowering himself, he gripped the wolf head of Silver. His eyes emitted a black glow as he glared into Silver's eyes.

"If you wanted to serve me then why the fuck did you involve Ehit and these peoples? Are human lives worth nothing in your eyes? And what about the girl who was about to be raped in front of you?"

"W-We didn't know his plan would… kill her... As for girl... we wanted to... save her..."

Silver uttered then his head drooped with eyes closed. He noticed his hand, no, they looked more like claws covered in thin scales.

Scales?

*Tap*

A weak paw hit his back while a weak voice also came. "Please… if you want… to punish someone… punish me… I created… this plan…"

He turned back around and saw the tiger woman pleading on the ground.

"You took the life of a woman I should've protected and colluded with the evil god of this world who nearly raped one girl. Tell me, do you think what you did is forgivable?"

"...It's not… so kill me… These two just wanted… to serve you…"

The silver girl who was silent till now, whispered, "Leave brother and Felina alone, punish me instead."

"Hahahaha, so I was used by you fuckers! I fucking knew it! So "

Ehit laughed crazily. Once he got over the pain of losing his manhood, he watched the irregular fight with the other three. He almost couldn't believe it. After receiving a power-up by the three strangers he thought himself invincible to an extent. However, reality was too cruel. His cowardice nature took over every bit of fighting spirit from his body and mind.

Leo glanced at the idiot. Frankly, he didn't care about him. The feeling of killing him for revenge was long forgotten. Still, he wouldn't let him go alive unless he was an idiot.

"Leo! An army of apostles is coming to attack Heiligh kingdom."

He heard Eri's voice inside his head. He turned to Ehit and grinned.

They came at the right time, time to make an unforgettable impact…

Ignoring Ehit's twisted face, he turned toward the three of them. To be fair, they deserved punishment but killing them outright would be like going against his own parents' wish. Even if he hated them, the love was still there, right in his heart.

"Go and never show your face to me."

"I…"

"Get the hell out of my face!"

The wolf woman Luna shut her mouth and picked up her comrades in their human forms and disappeared.

Leo stood there. Sunlight fell on his face through the hole in the roof.

Mother… Father… Just what do you want from me…?

51