V6.C21 Creation, Revive, Shizuku’s problem
2.2k 11 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo teleported back to Eri's room in the Royal Palace. As if expecting his arrival, two hands circled around his chests accompanied by two soft breasts squeezing on his back.

"Master is back. I missed you so much."

She began rubbing her face on his back like an affectionate kitten. The rest seemed to have returned to Erisen except Eri looked busy talking to Shizuku.

Yue quietly released his hand and yawned. She went and fell on the bed, falling asleep moments later. He aimed his hand at her and teleported to her own room in Erisen.

He untwined the hands on his chest and turned around. The angelic smile on Hearst's face always melted away his stress. He leaned a bit while she naturally tilted her head up to receive the short affectionate kiss.

"I missed you too."

Reluctance flashed in her eyes, clearly asking for more.

"Let's continue it at night, okay? I need to revive Liliana's mother."

"Unn."

He stroked her silky hair for a while before asking her to grab Liliana from the palace.

"Leave it to me, Master. I shall accomplish it without failure."

She saluted with an incomparably serious face and stormed out like a soldier heading to a battlefield.

He resisted the urge to lay down beside Yue and brought out Queen's body from inventory and placed it on the bed. He also took out a chair and settled down his tired ass.

Today was chaotic as hell…

He kind of knew that today will be recorded in Tortus history as a legendary day or something and he will be the very center of that legend.

He took a closer look at the Queen's face. Despite being in her thirties her picture-perfect face looked beautiful enough to send him in a daze for a second. He flipped his right hand. A small crimson magic circle was drawn there, right on his right palm.

It was concept magic [Structure Analysis], capable of scanning the structure of anything and directly sent it into his brain. He preferred to call it every craftsman's wet dream.

Grinning, he activated rift walk skill and placed his right hand on her smooth abdomen. A ripple of mana swept through her body, scanning every part of her body before rushing back to his mind in less than a second.

I'm invading her privacy at many different levels…

(Yes, you are. Pervert! I bet you even want to add her to your harem…)

'...What made you so toxic?'

(Nothing. Just bored.)

'What do you do when I do it with girls?'

(...)

'Pervert.'

While teasing Jen, he sorted through the information of her body. He wanted to create a new body for her since the disintegration magic obliterated her heart. Although he had the power to restore her body, he decided to create a new body for her as an apology or the guilt will weigh down on his soul.

This one will be nearly immortal since he will be upgrading it with metamorphosis magic. Unless someone kills her again, she will live for a very long time possibly three or four hundred years.

Hmm, from where should I start?

(Her vagina.)

'...'

He put her body back to inventory for now. Focusing rift walk to the limits, he brought his hands closer and activated the concept [Creation] which as its name implied, created both organic and inorganic things.

He had to constantly channel the information in the concept since the spirit magic was able to flawlessly copy every memory. A white glow covered his hands then it extended to the bed. It stretched until it gradually took the size and form of a female body.

Watching the body coming into life by his own hands, an arrogant smile couldn't help but touch his lips. 

He covered the dangerously sexy body of the queen to avoid any misunderstandings but…

"Leo-sama, w-what are you doing with m-mother's body?"

"Leo-sama, I understand Oba-san is beautiful but this... you should have asked me if you craved a woman's body."

He let out a sigh and turned to Liliana and Helina gawking at the door.

"That's wrong. Master wanted to recreate her body."

"Come here and let me explain."

After clearing up the misunderstanding, he placed both bodies side by side. Now came the most delicate part yet the easiest part. He took off the plain ring from her original body and transferred it to her new body.

"Soul Call."

He whispered while pouring mana into the ring binding her soul to this world. Fortunately, he did it before her soul dissipated or some evil spirit corrupted it.

At that moment, a transparent image of the Queen appeared from the ring and embraced her new body.

"Assimilate."

Advanced-level Spirit magic spell to integrate the body and soul as one otherwise the new body won't be able to wake up and lie in a dormant state.

Liliana and Helina watched the process with stars in their eyes. Leo in their eyes was nothing less than a godly being.

The Queen's eyelashes fluttered momentarily as she unfurled her eyes. She raised her body, her blue eyes blinking in surprise. Her confusion ended when her last memory rushed forth in her mind.

*Gasp*

Her breathing roughened as she put her hand on her warm chest.

"Mother!"

"...L-Lily?"

Lily's teary face put an end to her troubles as she hugged her. Squeezing Lily's body for warmth, she found it hard to believe that her life already ended once. Even that by her own husband's hands.

She brushed the hatred aside and called Helina into the hug. The three of them silently sobbed, feeling each other's warmth.

Leo let out an inaudible sigh and isolated his presence from their senses. Grabbing Hearst's hand, he exited the room and arrived at Shizuku's room.

Plain and simple, he thought as he looked around the room with nothing but basic necessities. He wouldn't have believed it to be a girl's room except for the faint fragrance lingering in the room.

Eri got up from the bed and stood in front of him. Pushing her heels to the limits, she crushed her lips against his into a gentle kiss while her hands cupped his cheeks with a sweet smile.

"Today was really a success. No one will oppose you if you want to become an Emperor."

His lips curled in a dry smile. "I know. It sure took a lot out of me."

"And what do you think about Shizuku? Do you hate her or you like her?"

He shot a blank stare at Eri. "Care to tell your intentions behind that question?"

"Please answer."

He shrugged at her urgent tone. "I don't hate her, no, I think I admire her or maybe like her."

Eri smiled mischievously and directed her gaze to the right.

"Shizuku-chan, you can stop hiding now~"

Leo silently expanded his territory to discover a presence hiding there. The only artifact which could trick his sharp senses was the robe enchanted with absolute stealth.

Shizuku nervously gripped the hem of her robe. 

'This she-devil tricked me into wearing this…'

Sweat dripped down her cheeks as she rushed toward the gate. *Crash* She crashed into something hard.

"You are not running anywhere~"

Don't forget to favorite... My stupid self didn't even know what they meant until I checked on forums ?

58