V6.C23 Her dreams, Empire future, Luluaria’s change
2.1k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deciding to not let Eri humiliate him further, he skillfully changed the topic. 

"You are from the Yaegashi Clan, right?"

Shizuku gave a nod as she replied, "Yes, it's Yaegashi Dojo though."

"...Do you not know about your Clan's business?"

Shizuku cutely tilted her head, her ponytail swayed with her head. "Isn't it just a dojo?"

"That's why you don't specialize in that…"

The words couldn't reach Shizuku who was busy communicating with Eri through her eyes.

"Also, Leo is quite bold to act like a God and create his own religion. I'm truly left in awe."

She let out a snicker while digging his dark past. He formed the highest level poker face, thanks to Irene's guidance and replied,

"I'll be more than happy if this selfish attempt can bring peace to every race. It'll also fulfill Tio's desire… I still think deceiving everyone like that was a bit too much."

Eri replied in a matter of course tone, "No, Leo is nothing less than a god in this world with that skill. So it's natural they need to worship you."

"Yes, Master is better than that Evil bastard."

He noticed Hearst standing behind. He scratched his cheeks, thinking that he really forgot her presence in this room.

Shizuku alternated her gaze between Leo and Eri, not understanding a single thing they were talking about.

Leo decided to tell Shizuku about his previous life, system and lastly the incident that took place today.

At the end of the explanation, Shizuku was left clenching his shirt, as if he will disappear right now. Even Eri did the same despite knowing it beforehand. He comforted the two for some time then headed out to meet Liliana alone.

While sending weird glances his way, Shizuku said, "Don't stay there too long, kay?"

Her words almost made him stumble on his way. Understanding the meaning behind those words, he shut his mouth.

"Shizuku-chan, tell me what this is about?"

He continued walking and arrived at their room. Standing in front of the door, the trio's talk entered his ears. Surprisingly or not so surprisingly, he was the topic of their discussion.

Before this escalated further, he twisted the doorknob and entered the room. The Queen still used a blanket to cover her body while the maid and princess duo sat on her side.

"My my, for you to come to this room, I wonder what your intentions are~?"

Liliana lowered her head, apologizing for her mother.

"Please forgive mother. She always acts like this."

He went ahead and sat down on the chair beside bed. "I know and I'm here to talk about the formation of the Empire."

Hearing the word 'Empire', the three of them straightened their back while adopting a serious expression.

"What will we do about the Holy Church? I think they won't sit tight when we are creating another religion."

The name Holy Church brought a vicious smile to his face. "How about we 'purge'? My 'Angels' are enough to do it in their sleep."

"That's your choice since you are the new God and have you decided on your Queen~?"

Leo cringed hard at the mention of God. This name would be my bane one day, he thought.

"Well, Eri's political skills are good, so I will make her Queen if she desires. I do think she is rather fitting for the role."

Luluaria silently clicked her tongue. She didn't know why but every time she looked at Leo, her whole body was being bathed in a warm feeling. At the same time, something inside her compelled her to love him, adore him, submit her whole being to him.

While suppressing the feeling with every bit of her will, she opened her mouth.

"How about you make Liliana the Queen? It won't bring any shame to our family if the one who holds the crown is her husband. Rather we'd be honored."

Leo turned to Helina who nodded with a 'Say yes, just say yes' look. The powerful desire dwelling in her eyes almost made him agree.

Just how far did she fall for me?

"M-Mother! I don't want a political marriage anymore… It's a different thing if Leo-sama wishes for it…"

Her whisper certainly reached him with his senses. Feeling bitter, he drove the conversation in a different direction.

"I can convince Beastmen, Ankaji and Dragonmen to come under our Empire. We still need to convince Demons to join, so it is necessary to have a meeting between the leaders of those countries."

"That is really a good idea. As expected of a God~"

"Leo-sama should send the Angels to inform them. It will force them to come or you can just teleport them here. Let's set this meeting the day after tomorrow."

While smiling elegantly, she stated her evil plan. Helina and Queen nodded with the same elegant smile.

Leo showed a faint smile and extended his hand.

"So that's settled then. Then Liliana and Queen, I don't know a thing about how to run a territory so I'll be shameless and count on you."

Queen stretched her hand and shook hands with him. For some reason, her hands trembled along with her body. Some tears gathered at the corner of her eyes. She hurriedly took back her hand and smiled.

"L-Leo, you should call me Lulu instead of Queen unless you want me to become your Queen~"

His brows formed a frown. Her suggestion sounded like she would betray her husband but he agreed with her since that bastard schemed to murder his own wife.

"What are we gonna do... about the former king?"

As expected, a downcasted look replaced Lulu's cheerfulness. She sighed and formed a faint smile. 

"I think we should… imprison him."

"Are you sure about that? He did betray everyone in the Royal family by his scheme. I'm fine with it but are you?"

"No matter how bad that man is… he used to be my husband."

Leo placed his hand on hers and met her gaze with a smile. "He truly doesn't deserve someone gentle like Lulu. It was his fortune to get a wife like you, yet he threw it all away for his fanaticism."

"Oh my, Leo is seducing me in front of my daughter. What should I do now~?

Liliana stared at the wall with a distant look. Helina was smiling calmly, her gaze never left him for a moment, as if carving his face in her memories.

"...That's a clear misunderstanding you got there. Cheering someone up and seducing someone is a totally different concept."

Her lips curled in a playful smile. "Then what about this body? Don't tell me you didn't recreate it according to your preferences? I feel several times stronger while my stamina seems endless. I wonder why is that~?"

He silently lifted his ass from the chair but a hand pulled him toward the bed. Wide-eyed, he watched the blanket sliding down, revealing her full bosom a size bigger than Tio, dotted with rosy pink nipples. Her rich fragrance dazed him for a brief moment.

Lulu seemingly unbothered by this grasp his wrist tighter and fixed a pleading gaze at him.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to joke, so don't be angry. I can't…"

Her tone similar to begging made him realize something. The betrayal caused her to unconsciously depend on him. Or him recreating her body was the reason.

'Jen, answer.'

(Analyze her.)

'Analyze.'

[Luluaria]

47