V6.C24 Priestess? Maiden
2.1k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Luluaria]

Level ?? (Tier 3)

Age: 34 Female

Race: Half Dragon

Title - Number one Beauty, Queen, Seductress, Prankster

Personality - Kind, Loyal, Mischievous, Moody

Likes - Leo, Liliana, Lundel, Helina, Shizuku, Aiko...

Hobbies - Teasing others, Reading

Stats:

Strength: 5500

Vitality: 7000

Defense: 7500

Agility: 5000

Magic: 9300

Magic Defense: 9300

Skills: [All Magic Affinity] [+Holy Affinity] [Dragon Breath] [Dragonification] [Mana Manipulation] [Physical Resistance] [Magic Resistance]

Innate Abilities: [Dragon Priestess]

[Dragon Priestess]

A maiden serving the gods with utter devotion. Spreading faith and affection, singing prayers and dedicating her whole being is her utmost duty.

Dedication (Passive skill): Stats increases based on belief and faith in God.

Rites of Vessel (Active skill): After performing a unique prayer, the priestess can borrow a part of God's strength and skills.

'Jen…'


(Tee-hee~ I forgot to explain that the first being any God creates becomes his Priestess or Shrine maiden, in your case it is her.)


'But I'm not a God yet and I copied her old body so how come she turned into a Half-Dragon?'


(Possessing the spiritual essence technically makes anyone a God albeit on the weak side of the spectrum. Tier 4 is basically a power scale for the fledgling Gods. Her soul is connected to your, the same way Hearst is connected.)


'What will she do if I deny her?'


(She'll become a hollow self of her current self. Even God's nectar won't bring a smile on her face.)

He silently pondered if he should tell her. Honestly, her almost crying face urged him to tease her more. Now was neither time nor place so he purged the indecent thoughts. Placing his hand on her head, he gently stroked her hair.

"I'm not angry or anything. Tell me do you feel anything weird after waking up?"

"H-How do you know?" Lulu replied in a shaky voice, her eyes stretched wide in surprise.

"Describe it for me."

She took a few breaths to calm her pounding heart before answering, "It's like I have this feeling to throw myself at you. Also there is a feeling of worshipping you like you are everything for me."

"Mother!"

"No, Lily. Your mother is right. It's my mistake. I had no idea that the first body I'll create will become my Priestess."

Liliana's eyes opened wide at the truth. However, her next words made him pause.

"Did Leo-sama just call me Lily? Hehe, I'm really happy."

Helina shot an envious glance at Liliana before continuing her non-stop staring.

For a moment he thought if it was right to leave his Empire in their 'capable' hands.

'Jen, how long will she live?'

(Every powerful dragon has an ageless body.)

'...Same applies for me then. I still haven't fully awakened my dragon race, right?'

(Yeah, how does it feel? A bunch of dragons are around you when you are still a Monster?)

'...'

"What will happen to me now?" Lulu asked, her eyes teary, voice coarse, like she would lose her purpose if he denied her now.

"...Then become my Priestess. My religion will need them at some point."

"... … Seriously, thank you."

Why am I getting in these situations? He grumbled inside his mind. However, he didn't miss the sweet smile on Lulu's face, as if she obtained the thing she yearned for all her life.

"No problem. Can you cover your body now?"

"Hmm?" she looked at her own body. Her proud bosom stood tall, exposing all its glory to the world. She grinned and pulled Leo's hand to place it on her right breast.

"My body is dedicated to my only Lord, Leo-sama. Please don't hesitate to use it at your disposal."

The ridiculous softness and the apparent springiness caused Leo to unconsciously squeeze his hand. His fingers dug deep into soft and warm flesh.

"Mmm~"

A erotic moan left her mouth, bringing him back to his senses. He hurriedly removed his hand.

*Cough!* *Cough!*

He turned to Liliana and Helina coughing unnaturally to grab his attention.

"I'll return to Erisen for now."

"Leo! W-W-What are you doing with naked Queen-sama!?"

He swiveled his head and showed a tired smile to Shizuku. She rushed inside the room and grabbed his hand.

"I can't believe you even trapped Queen-sama with your techniques. Just how many are planning to add?" She grumbled while her sharp gaze tried to bore holes through him.

"It's complicated. I'll explain later."

"You better or I'll…" With this her courage reached its limits. Her body turned stiff while her face turned crimson. The handholding seemed too much for a pure maiden like Shizuku.

Floating a grin, he jerked her hand to pull her closer. She fell in his embrace, their faces nearly touching each other. Moving closer, his lips touched her unbelievably soft lips.

He ended the kiss and looked into her eyes swirling around. Her face flushed, her small mouth awkwardly opened and closed with no words coming out. He could even imagine steam rising from her head.

*Poof!*

It all ended when she passed out from embarrassment. He enveloped her body in his embrace and waved his hand at the trio gaping at him.

Next moment, he appeared beside Eri. She seemed to be expecting this as she held his right hand while Hearst clung on his back.

Shaking his head, he directly teleported to Erisen while ordering the Angel army to stay at standby here.

Back in Erisen, he put down Shizuku on a bed and tucked her under a blanket.

"I'll see you at night."

Eri said and ran off. With Hearst still clinging on his back, he sauntered to the living room. 

Yue just slept on a sofa while Shea and Remia occasionally poked her boobs with a playful smile. Yue's eyes opened while the two of them jumped back in fear.

"You. two. are. dead."

Yue cast the judgement, golden lightning dancing around her body ready to smite the heathens disturbing her sleep. But the appearance of Leo calmed her anger and she made her way over to him.

Leo froze in his place, with every step of hers, her body grew and grew until she became somewhere near 170cm. She matched Hearst height while her bosom rivaled Tio.

Her beauty and bewitching atmosphere could captivate any male including him.

She tilted her head, giggling at his reaction.

"Beloved?"

"Yue-san! That's cheating! You can't use that form to keep Leo-san to yourself."

"Ara-ara, dear is getting seduced by the second wife. The third wife is rebelling against the second. Who should I side with~?"

Shea rebelled against her older sister while Remia wondered which side to support in this.

"Remia-san, let's go and cook something for Master," Hearst said after getting off his back.

"Ufufu, looks like I'll not participate in this war."

She slowly made her way to Leo, her passionate gaze fixated on him. He leaned and pecked her lips.

"I'm glad nothing happened to husband."

He stretched his hands and gently tapped her cheeks. "Same. Cook something delicious, okay? I'm really starving here."

After receiving her reward, she cheerfully went to the kitchen with Hearst not before flashing a triumphant look at everyone.

He stumbled over to a sofa and laid on his back. The fight with three demi-gods, cringe of acting like a God, discovering Yue's past, creating body for Lulu, Shizuku's confession and birth of new priestess who will seduce him at some point. 

So much happening in a single day thoroughly exhausted his heart and soul. He so wished he could sleep right now.

"Beloved, let me help you."

"Anything for Leo-san."

His head was lifted and placed on something soft. While his legs were put on Shea's curvaceous thighs. Both girls started to massage his whole body.

"Where is Irene and Tio?"

"They are working on some project," Shea replied.

"Nn."

He looked into Yue's blood-red eyes. "I accepted Shizuku."

"Nn. Eri already told us about her plan."

Shea pinched his thighs and whined, "We already predicted it. Her girl power is too high."

"True."

He closed his eyes, his lips lifted in euphoria.

47