Interlude: Talk between Trio
2.2k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo ate dinner with everyone including Shizuku where she introduced herself. The others gave a warm-hearted welcome to her, bringing her to tears. He also told them everything that transpired today from the trio's true identity to the Former Queen becoming his Priestess.

He headed to his room with Yue in her adult form. Her demeanor completely changed in this form. She seemed rather proactive and addressed him as 'Beloved'. He found her rather cute even in this sexy form.

(When is it you don't find your lovers cute?)


'Never. Even a schemer like you is cute in my eyes. I live and die by the motto 'love every woman like your wife'.'


(...)

"Beloved? Are we not entering the room?"

Yue called out to him when she found him standing in a daze.

"Ah, sorry."

He pushed open the door to enter the room. While taking off his worn-out shirt, he laid on the bed. Yue also took off her tight clothes. She could change the size with [Shapeshifting] enchantment. However, seducing him was like a habit to her.

*Creak*

"Goshujin-sama. Can I come?"

The door opened and Tio asked while peeking her head.

"Sure."

He answered on reflex, regretting it later. Tio tip-toed inside the room. Laying on his left side, she pressed her whole body against him and rested her head on his arm. Her enchanting scent numbed his mind.

'This feeling, I never felt it with Lulu.'


(You have unknowingly imprinted her as your mate. You haven't done so with Lulu.)


'My mate, huh. She marked me as her mate?'


(Are you stupid? As your direct priestess, she can't possibly mate with a man other than you. Either you accept her or she stays single. She doesn't have any choice but to worship you.)


'That's messed up. I'll try to accept her.'


(That's my good Leo. If I had a body I'd be patting your head.)


'And I'd be doing something else with you.'


(...)

Tio's breathing turned erratic on his side, he gently stroked her hair to calm her down. Yue noticed it and snuggled onto his other side, a mischievous smile playing on her face.

Although two world-class beauties sandwiched him, he had no intention to take advantage of them and closed his eyes.

While brushing her long black hair, he said, "Tio."

"Mm."

"Let's go to your clan tomorrow. I want to meet your family."

She sniggered at his words. "Sure. This one wants to witness their face when we tell them about Ehit's demise."

"I never asked about it, but how many members do you have in your family?"

"Adol Klarus, this one's grandfather, a compassionate old man always looking out for others. Though he still holds a grudge against Ehit for killing this one's father and mother. Venri, a woman who has taken care of this one since childhood. She is more like a mother than a sister."

"That's interesting."

"Venri is an old woman, so Goshujin-sama shouldn't think of seducing her. There are many young ones if Goshujin-sama is interested."

"..."

"Fufu, Leo isn't someone who will seduce anyone?"

"What did Tio and Irene create today? Care to tell?" he shifted the topic.

"No, it will be secret until we finish it. Mistress Eri is really a genius in Spirit Magic."

"Sure. I'm gonna spank the three of you if you dare to create something useless."

"Hah, hah…"

---

Three people could be seen stumbling across the jagged path. The surrounding appeared to be a cave shrouded in darkness.

"I'm sorry, guys. I went overboard with my plan," the brown-haired woman broke the silence with a soft voice while rubbing her bottom.

The youngest girl with silver hair leaned against the cave and silently fixed her sharp glare at the brown-haired woman. The third and the only male among them also leaned beside the silver-haired girl.

"Felina, you never told us that the man you introduced was an evil god, also an enemy of our new master."

The girl continued rubbing her butt as she replied, "Nya, I nyever wished to harm him. He is also my myaster. I even lost my butthole's virginyity. Damn, it still itches. Thankfully, he didn't use wrath power with it or I'd be dead right nyow."

"You… are annoying."

"I second that, " the silver-haired girl slowly said and the man agreed with him.

If Leo was here, he would easily recognize this trio. The same trio who made him anxious to the point he had to rely on a gruesome training. But their crazy demeanor wasn't here. Rather, they looked pretty easy going.

"The question is what will we do now? I don't think Master will talk to us right now. How are we gonna deliver the information about the low-level world Earth? Felina! You need to find a way or I'll inform your daddy."

Felina's eyes turned teary, her dad was a gentle man but no one wanted to earn his ire.

"Nyo, nyo, nyo, nyo. I'll do something about it."

"You… better."

"Yeah, we were chosen to serve him after such a long-ass compatibility check and you threw that away. My head still hurts from all the beating," he rubbed his head, remembering the way he was beaten black and blue without any resistance."

"Same. My… ribs are… still broken."

"Nya, I can't deny how cool he looked in that armor. So ruthlessly he pierced my ass. Just imagnying it gives me chills."

"How the hell are you a tiger? You are nothing more than a pussy."

Felina's lips curled into a cat-like smile. "I do have a pussy, nya~"

"..."

"..."

"I so envy those women, being protected and loved by the Heir of three realms."

"Um."

"How powerful do you think he would be? Even in our fight, he was holding back. He didn't use any of his racial innates except Wrath."

Felina rested her butt on the ground, only to jump up with a squeal.

"You are so idiot. I used my innyate 'Beast God Eyes' to check his strength. Guess what, he didn't even utilize more than forty percent of his own power against all of us."

Silver let out a dejected sigh. "And we are supposed to be a tier higher than him."

She twirled her long striped tail into a cushion. Resting her butt on it, she sighed in relief.

"Can you blame us though? We are nyot even the best in our Tier despite being descendants of legendary beasts. Even your world-rending claws were grasped by him. Did you try using 'Insatiable'?"

Silver shook his head with a bitter smile. "No, I'd go berserk if I used that and Master's lovers were also present during the fight."

"Typical Fyenrir. It looks like myaster partially awakened Dragon bloodline in our battle. So nyot everything was bad."

The silver-haired girl also added, "I think… Master hates… his parents…"

"Luna is right. Maybe he doesn't know the whole story about their own suffering and the real condition of the three realms. Lady Aria should have told him… Is she trying to keep him away from war?"

"...Master doesn't... want to know?"

"Sitting here won't solve anything."

"It's not like I can even sit straight, nya."

"..."

"..."

The three realms are not from chinese myths.

43