V7.C2 Title, Edelsel, Rivals
2.1k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lulu, I'll be borrowing Tio for a while. I'll come to see you later, okay?" he said gently, almost treating her as his woman.

Lulu got the message through his tone and tender eyes and nodded spiritedly.

"It is fine, Leo-sama. I'll go help others," she lightly turned around and sauntered out of the room.

"Goshujin-sama decided to accept her?" Tio questioned as she leaned her entire weight against him.

"I need to own up to my mistakes and take responsibility or I won't be able to stand tall as an Emperor."

"Fumu, that is a promising start. However, we decided on Goshujin-sama's title and it won't be any low-level Emperor like Gahard. Dragon God Emperor, that is what people shall call you."

Despite being cringe-worthy, it still demonstrated the grandeur by adding God and Emperor.

"...Fine. But I'm not a dragon yet."

"But Goshujin-sama's dragon bloodline is far superior to ours. Even after becoming a Half-Dragon, this one can feel a strange suppression."

'Jen?'

(I can't do anything about it.)

He let out a sigh stimulating Tio, making her shiver. Noticing someone's gaze, he turned his head to discover Helina's head peeking out from the end of the hallway.

She slowly pulled back and began to walk toward Liliana's room. Before she went out of his spiritual hands' range, Leo pinched her cheeks while Helina's eyes brimmed with tears by the sudden pain.

"Don't stalk me again. Just come if you want to talk, okay?"

She busily nodded her head. The pain stopped, replaced by a warm touch, enticing a delicate smile to her face as she paced toward the room where everyone gathered.

Leo shook his head with a sigh. He was becoming soft by the girls around him. But now he had a promise to fulfill so he won't slow down his training at all.

'Jen, can I revive her Uncle at Tier 5?'

(Depends…)

'Bitch!'

(...)

Leo sensed four presences on the front. Seconds later, a familiar couple with a ponytailed woman holding hands of a small girl emerged from the hallway. He released Tio, clasped her hand and walked toward the frozen couple.

“L-Leo-k... how are you?” Shizuku almost called him with ‘-kun’ honorific.

Hajime incredulously looked between Leo, Tio and Shizuku before sighing. This demon even got his hands on Onee-sama after killing the God in Kouki's body. He wondered how the soul sisters would react to this.

Kaori grinned widely before dragging Hajime away. “Take care, Shizuku-chan!”

Shizuku gaped at her friend’s back fleeing with her boyfriend.

“Papa is so mean to neglect Myu!” Myu pouted while tugging Leo’s pants.

He released Tio’s hand, lowered himself and pinched her cheeks. “I’m sorry but I was a bit busy with everything. So from now on daddy will always keep two hours free for Myu.”

“Nn, Myu will also free her busy schedule just for Papa~”

She imitated the way a certain vampire princess replied. Her cuteness overwhelmed him, his hands flew and began caressing her head. After doing that for a while, he put her on the reserved place, his shoulders.

“Shizuku, wanna come with us to Edlesel? No, you’re coming with us no matter what.”

He held her left hand while holding Tio’s on right and teleported to the location targeted on the map.

On the other side, a fresh smell of nature and sea hit the four of them. Their cheeks loosened, eyes drooped, nearly falling into slumber.

“Beautiful…” Words of praise automatically flowed from his lips as he gazed at the village built on the island surrounded by water on all sides. By the way, they all currently stood on a mini island opposite to the castle.

“beautiful…”

“Myu likes this place…”

“Fumu, this is Klarus Tribe’s island, Edelsel,” Tio puffed her chest, nearly revealing them from her loose Kimono.

He averted his gaze and looked into Shizuku’s eyes who quickly lowered her gaze with flushed cheeks, still holding on to his hand.

That’s a good start…

He remarked inwardly. He would be troubled if pure onee-sama always shied from intimate acts such as handholding...

At that time, six large Dragons flew from the island followed by smaller dragons. By no means they were smaller but the towering 6m dragons in front covered them with their sheer sizes.

“Jii-sama…”

Tio gazed at the black dragon with a complicated expression. Irene had the same expression when she saw her uncle.

She must be worried how they will react to our relationship…

He firmly squeezed her hand and conveyed in a gentle tone, “Don’t worry, it’s gonna be fine.”

“Fumu, this one is fine enough.”

Shizuku watched their interaction with a smile, thinking about her own reaction when she meets her family again.

The six dragons scarlet, indigo blue, amber, Navy blue, gray and deep green landed in front of them and roared simultaneously. Myu on his shoulder shuddered from the intimidating roar causing him to frown. For a brief moment, he unrestrained his presence, leaking the so-called ‘Bloodline suppression’.

The dragons froze for a few long seconds before they transformed in their human forms, their hair color similar to their scale.

“They are handsome but Leo is better…” Shizuku muttered under her breath, forgetting about his sharp senses.

The scarlet haired middle-aged man walked in front, emitting a natural dignified aura while his gaze carried a deep admiration and curiosity. Leo erected a transparent barrier around Myu and narrowed his gaze at the scarlet haired man and the five men glaring straight at him.

Adopting a polite smile, he replied, “Nice to meet you all. I’m Leo, also the future husband of Tio Klarus.”

The word ‘Future husband’ intensified the glare of five men. The scarlet haired man responded with a small nod of his own.

“Then I’ll call you Leo-kun. Please address me as Adul. It seems my granddaughter did find a man for herself in the human world. For the stubborn Tio to act so meekly in your presence, I can’t fathom your methods…”

His voice was brimming with tenderness unlike his stern face.

“Jii-sama, indeed. This one fell head over heels after tasting the prowess of Goshujin-sama.”

“N-No way. It can’t be a princess. My perfect wife, how…?”

“Princess has even tasted him…”

“Disgraceful.”

“Utter disgrace.”

“This calls for war!!!”

Leo naturally heard their unfriendly tone. He also found the source of Tio’s perfect wife title. He turned his gaze to Tio a meaningful look.

“Tio, you never told me I had rivals?”

Tio, unable to bear the shame from her clan’s behavior averted her gaze. “I-I... isn’t it natural for a princess to have some suitors?”

“True…”

“Yeah, Lily also went through a lot of trouble for this. Life of a princess,” Shizuku spoke her opinion. “Though Myu-chan is also a princess now.”

Just as her words ended, an enormous pressure enveloped everyone. The small dragons prostate their heads on the floor while the six men gritted their teeth to keep themselves erect.

Leo emitting the pressure turned to Shizuku with a sweet smile that didn’t quite reach his eyes.

“They’ll have to go through me if they want to even have a chance of having a chance to date Myu, right Myu?”

Myu tilted her head on his head. “Date nano?”

“Forget about it. Myu is still a child after all.”

Shizuku smiled faintly while rubbing salt on his wounds. “Still a princess.”

“Hehe~ Myu is papa’s princess~!”

The dragonmen watched the drama unfold, their expression as if ready to vomit from the sweet atmosphere.

“Let’s continue the talk in our village.”

“Alright.”

52