V7.C5 Angels Situation, Freid Bagwa
2.1k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo left Tio to spend time with Venri and returned to the meeting hall in the palace. Shea dozed off with her head on the table, a long line of drool leaked from her mouth. He cleaned it with his spiritual hands. Remia rose from her seat and approached him.

“Mama!”

Not minding Myu, her lips closed the distance and briefly touched his lips. She took Myu from his shoulders. Shizuku wriggled her hands out of his grasp and activated supersonic step to escape.

He shook his head and sat in front of Liliana and Helina. Liliana's serious face, as she was absorbed in her work brought a smile to his face.

“Hey, you two, how is it going?”

“Ah! Leo-sama!?... I'm f-fine … what about Leo-sama?” She stammered horribly.

“Leo-sama,” Helina tried to stand but Leo stopped her with his most utilized spiritual hands.

He couldn't help but chuckle at Liliana. No aura of a princess could be felt around her. She looked just like a young girl fidgeting before her crush.

“Lily, no need to be so nervous.”

“O-Okay.”

“And Helina. Go and rest you two,” He paused and grinned. “Or take some snacks and watch the drama from the side.”

Both girls tilted their heads in confusion, still got up and went over to Remia and Myu.

Several seconds later, Eri and Yue entered the room with Lulu. All three of them wore a fresh smile. Following them were three blonde-haired angels with beautiful faces, deep blue eyes and a pair of golden wings on their backs.

The one in the front dragged a man donning a dark gray armor, an expression of utter horror on his handsome face.

He rotated the comfy chair and smiled at three of them. Using spiritual hands, he moved three chairs for them. After they sat, the angels released the demon a bit away and stood still, waiting for their next orders.

“Noint,” He addressed the angel standing at the front.

“Yes, master,” She replied in an apathetic tone.

“Go and notify everyone in Garland that the Emperor will visit them.”

“Understood!” The three of them saluted and marched out of the room.

Leo shook his head. The modification done to their crystal heart made their wings similar to an angel. The metamorphosis magic really came in handy. Also their stats surpassed 50,000 if they used Limit break, but their emotions needed some fine tuning. Hearst was truly an anomaly who awoke her emotions in the face of pain and pleasure.

Where is she anyway?

The map showed her location near the shores of Erisen near Delphy. 

I really haven't met her after that day…

He reminded himself to meet Delphy and looked at the demon trembling on the floor.

“Is he the leader? And why is he so scared?” He swept his gaze to the trio of Eri, Yue, and Lulu.

Lulu averted her gaze with a guilty face while Yue and Eri smiled.

“Every demon is alive in the custody of the Silver winged squad,” said Eri.

“Nn, we ‘trained’ Lulu to control her strength.”

The traumatised look on the demon's face said something otherwise. What kind of torture this poor guy went through?

“Lulu?”

She turned her face to meet his gaze and smiled wryly. “I killed him more than hundred times and Yue-san revived him over and over… I have a better grasp on my strength...”

Leo's cheeks cramped, even his brows twitched. What inhumane torture, my priestess sure is unholy like me, he thought.

Lulu showed a sweet smile. “What should we do to him?”

“We will visit the demon country, Garland with this guy and try to negotiate.” His lips curled into his signature vicious smile. “If they still didn't accept, I'll resort to my own methods.”

The three of them nodded and obediently waited for his next words.

Leo pulled the demon with spiritual hands and touched his head. “Mindbender.”

He cast the magic spell to read today and yesterday memories of Demon or known as Freid Bagwa and found some juicy knowledge and also the fact this demon guy possessed two Ancient Magic, Spatial and Metamorphosis magic.

“That guy Alv was acting as Demon King in light while Demon God in shadows. And this guy, Fried Bagwa attacked here because of his uneasiness for his God… It makes this easier.”

He started to formulate the plan with a wide grin. Yue took this opportunity and settled on his lap. Although his mind worked nonstop, his hands sprang themselves and began patting her head.

He naturally noticed the envious looks on everyone's faces including Lulu. That only got worse with Yue grinning on his lap. He cursed himself for a while before giving headpats to everyone. Liliana and Helina melted under his touch while Lulu shivered as if she achieved nirvana…

---

Night, Leo entered Horaud town's Leit inn. Stairs after stairs, he reached the top and most luxurious floor he rented before. Slowing down his pounding heart, he knocked on the door.

The door opened in a moment while his eyes widened. He knew Irene had some surprise for him but the scene inside exceeded those expectations. Irene was wearing a light pink negligee, only negligee and nothing else.

She giggled with an obvious teasing glint in her eyes. “Come on, or do you plan to stay out for the night?”

“Sure, sure.” He walked inside the room while Irene put a lock on the door. His tensions rose from the refreshing fragrance in the room.

From behind two hands pushed him on the bed. He immediately turned over to find Irene crawling over with a teasing smile.

Her hands entwined around his neck as she leaned forward. “You know what will happen, don't you~?”

Her gentle tempting voice sounded near his ear and a moist and soft feeling touched his earlobes.

He hugged the soft body emanating a sickly-sweet fragrance and slid his hands down her shivering body.

“Yeah, the fact is I'm going to eat you~”

Support me and read a week chapter in advance on patreon

47