V7.C6 Irene (I) (R-18)
2.8k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nsfw Ahead!!!

---

Leo’s hands paused on her butt for a while. He took a second to enjoy the soft sensation on his chest before squeezing the perky butt in his hand.

“Ahhh~”

Irene moaned near his ears, firing up the heat inside him. She moved her head from his neck and faced him. Her lips came closer and closer, just as they were about to touch his lips, he averted his face.

He chuckled while Irene huffed and pushed her lips again. He once again turned his face. Having enough of his antics Irene gripped his face with both hands and brought her puckered lips closer.

Staring into her glazed eyes for a moment, Leo claimed her soft lips. She closed her eyes, her heart giddy from the exciting kiss. After all the twists and turns, she was finally kissing with the man she loved, wishing this moment could last forever and ever.

After calming her emotions she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. She wanted to make this experience unforgettable for both of them.

Irene's crazy soft and fragrant tongue flicked around his own, exchanging delicious saliva. While her long blue hair tickled his face now and then.

The couple with inhumane endurance kept kissing even after their mind went blank from pleasure. The burning fire inside them only got stronger and stronger. After an unknown time, Leo ended the kiss with a long string of saliva connecting their lips.

Irene released hot sighs with her mouth open while her eyes looked lost in passion and lust. He pinched the smooth flesh of her irresistible butt covered in a nonexistent piece of clothing.

She let out a muffled moan, he grabbed her slender waist and pushed her to the side. He flipped over and supported himself with both hands to lean over her body. Her eyes made him remember something important.

“I love you.”

His heartfelt feelings flowed through his lips. Clarity returned to her eyes while a tear left her eyes. Leo stretched his right hand to wipe them away and brushed her face with even more affection.

“Leo? I...”

“Don't even try to thank me or I'll get mad.”

Irene shook her head before her lips arched upwards. His sincere words cleansed all her insecurities. She placed her hand on her heart and closed her eyes. The connection she shared with Leo became stronger and stronger with each passing second, even his feelings came through it along with a comforting warmth.

She opened her eyes and found his gentle gaze fixated onto herself. “That’s cheating, you know. How can you be so good at this…?”

He let out a low chuckle, her pouting face looked so lovable. “Don’t forget your man has a big harem to keep.”

“Playboy…”

“I'll become a playboy if that is needed to keep my women happy.”

His hands made their way to both straps of her negligee and glided them down her shoulders. Her fair white breasts slowly came into view, her pale pink nipples enticing his heart.

“Like what you see~?” She regained her usual teasing behavior.

He brought his mouth closer and licked the sweet nipples begging for him to tease them.

“Mhmm~” Irene couldn't help but moan from the ticklish feeling on her breasts.

Leo smirked inwardly and pinched her left nipple while nibbling on her right one. The soft breasts deformed under his fingers. His usually poker-faced lover moaned intensely as he explored every nook and cranny of her boobs. He could even sense the small shivers running through her body.

Irene's hands patted his hair, thinking he looked rather cute while sucking on her breasts. A wave of pleasure washed over her body with his caress. Her lips parted and released moans over and over.

Leo took pride in the techniques he developed in dozens of battles he went through every night. Irene's body started to twitch visibly, he took this as the sign to stop and raised his head. Her somewhat pouty face entered his vision as if resenting him for stopping.

Irene stopped her act and rose from her place. “Lie down quietly.”

In doubt, he followed her instructions to let her have some control. He didn't want to one-sidedly dominate his lovers except for Hearst who loved being dominated...

Irene stood on her knees, clenched the edge of her negligee, and dragged it upward. She threw away the negligee and her stark naked body appeared before Leo's hungry eyes.

Her face reddened for a moment before her poker face kicked in. “You too, disrobe yourself.”

And in the blink of an eye, Leo's clothes vanished into his inventory. Irene gulped at his size, it was her first time witnessing a man's thing. Although she knew it was called 'big' by others, it still left her in deep shock.

‘As if I'll chicken out now.’

She tied her distracting long hair into a ponytail, turned around and crawled backward on all fours. Leo eyed the creamy butt approaching in confusion, he couldn't understand Irene's goal until she reached his cock.

His brain buzzed at the unfamiliar yet incredible aroma wafting from her wet clit.

“Let's taste each other~”

As her words ended, a soft hand gripped his cock and gently moved back and forth. Then a wet feeling abruptly surrounded the tip, making him tremble slightly. Not willing to lose, he gripped her butt and admired the pussy covered in a few strands which made it even more beautiful. He moved closer to give a lick on her beautiful pink lips.

This is somewhat cold… But pleasant...

Her hand on his cock shivered for a moment before she continued stroking with more intensity, immediately 

Irene could feel her face heating up. The situation was too much for a 20-year-old virgin like her. The warm tongue crawling inside her lower lips nearly made her head blank from the rush of pleasure. To distract herself, she focused her attention on the cock near her face.

‘Let's try that…’

She brought her face closer and with an open mouth, she took as much as she could inside. Yet her small mouth could only take less than half. Amazed, she began to bob her head as Eri taught her before.

‘Is it supposed to be this… tasty?’

She thought when her tongue tasted the precum leaking from the tip.

‘No, this isn't normal… even his sweat can tempt any virgin as Shea said… Another bloodline ability?’

Her thoughts ran rampant similar to her mouth sucking on Leo's cock and the tongue ravaging every part of her pussy. She ended up choking multiple times before she comprehended the ‘Art of blowjob’.

Right then, her mind went blank while her body spasmed momentarily. All strength left her body. Her stupified state lasted until a heat soared in her crotch along with an unthinkable pleasure. She realized it was what Eri described as ‘Climax’.

The fluids gushed out of her pussy and sprayed on Leo's face. He noticed a strange thing. Her juices' temperature was a few degrees below other girls. Was it because of her ice magic? He had no idea about this.

Support me and read a week chapter in advance on patreon

33