V7.C8 Shea’s problem, The furious demon girl
2.1k 8 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Irene woke up. After rubbing her eyes to shake off the drowsiness, she noticed the tough chest beneath her.

“Leo?”

She whispered and felt a slight numbness in her crotch. Her face instantly flushed remembering the way she addressed him so boldly.

“Goddess of Ice, huh. I really love this title. I wonder what the others would get...”

A smile crept on her red face. Her fingertips ran on the muscular chest under her head.

“I’m glad that I only have one day with him or I might become a depraved woman... Maybe I should just act brazen and barge into other people's time…”

Her eyes fell on the bracelet on his hand and a hateful look flashed on her face. This thing was blocking her dream of having a child.

“Ugh, I have to restrain myself. I want to join the university in Eri’s homeland.”

She shook her head and admired his handsome face carrying a faint smile even in sleep. In a daze, she brought her lips closer and kissed his cheeks.

At the same time, Leo opened his eyes. He was already awake but faked sleep to witness Irene’s first reaction in the morning. Her embarrassed face and the whisperings made it all worth it.

“Morning,” he greeted when she ended the kiss.

“M-Morning,” she greeted back in a flustered tone.

“Shall we head back to Erisen?”

“Yeah, I want to brag about this to Eri.”

A mischievous glint flashed in his eyes. “But before that, you need to call me like you did last light.”

Irene showed a confused expression until she realized his meaning. “W-What!? I don’t remember anything.”

Leo let out a deep sigh. “I was really happy when Irene addressed me like that.”

She averted her gaze. But she turned again with a determined expression. “... .... Husband…”

Her upturned eyes and sultry tone nearly KO’d him with cuteness. He turned his face and replied, “L-Let’s get dressed and leave…”

Irene grinned at his flustered state. She brought her face near his ears and whispered, “Husband, want me to serve you again?”

Her whisper reignited the fire inside him. He immediately pinned her under him.

“Don’t mind if I do.”

And for the next hour or so, he ‘gently’ explored every inch of Irene’s body until she herself begged for him to stop...

---

Leo and Irene teleported back to Erisen. His ‘refreshed’ expression and Irene’s leaning on him for support said a lot about the ‘Exploration’.

Everyone except Tio seemed busy in the royal palace. The half-dragon woman was spending time in her family village. He carried Irene to the bathroom and they both washed each other's bodies. After that, he teleported to the royal palace's meeting hall.

Shea frowned as she stared at the piece of paper in her hands. She wanted to help others but she couldn’t make sense of anything written on it.

‘What is the logistics department supposed to do?’

Swinging her hammer was better than this annoying paperwork. Just then, her bunny ears stood upright and her gaze turned to the center of the hall. Her ‘Future sight’ skill showed Leo’s arrival. Sporting a wide smile, she jumped from her seat.

“Leo-san!”

Leo was taken aback by the shout and a less than a second later, a body crashed into him.

Her timing is too perfect...

He patted the soft bunny ears tickling his chin. Her signature ‘Bear hug’ became lethal when two balls of softness rubbed on his chest.

Irene took back her hand from his grasp and walked over to Eri and Shizuku. The three began to chat while sneaking a few glances at Leo. Liliana, Helina, and Lulu shot their usual envious glances at Irene. It only took them a look to understand the situation from the way Irene’s legs wobbled while her face literally glowed.

Leo shook his head and decided to pamper Shea. Today was her turn to spend a day with him anyway. He carried her to the chair and loosened her legs around his waist before taking a seat.

“Let’s head to Garland?” He asked while patting Shea’s fluffy rabbit ears.

“Alright, but we can't be all going together?” asked Liliana as she swept her gaze over the girls.

Leo placed his hand on Yue's hand, all this time she had been quietly sorting through the papers. She turned to him and revealed a delicate smile before resuming her work.

She really likes this small form… I also need to learn this paperwork stuff…

He glanced at Myu staring oddly his way while sitting on Remia's lap. Eri and Irene were lost in idle chit-chat. One thing he found odd was Hearst and Lulu standing together. Several mana fluctuations occurred around them, meaning they talked to each in telepathy.

“Lily, Helina, and Shea. Us four with Golden Winged Squad are enough for this then.”

“Understood, Leo-sama.”

“I understand.”

Helina and Liliana voiced out their agreement. As for Shea, her whole body melted after a minute of head-patting. Even then she didn't forget to sniff his scent.

“Let's go.”

---

Garland, located in the southern region of Tortus, was the country of Demons or to say, the only place where the Demon race resided.

The majority of them worshipped the Demon God and those who didn't, were killed off in certain ‘accidents’.

Garland and Heiligh Kingdom seemed no different except the size and population. Like any other country in Tortus, the strong received the best of resources while the weak stayed at the bottom of the food chain.

Near the palace of Demon King, an old but grand house was located. On its high roof stood a fair-skinned girl, the mild wind caused her rosy pink hair to flutter. Her eyes were closed and her hands clasped in front of her chest as if she was praying.

Ruhi, a twelve years old demon girl, was one of those who lived on her own beliefs rather than believing in a God.

She preferred to stay clear of violence and war. However, yesterday her father, the Captain of the Demon Army, went to attack the human nation. She foolishly believed everything would go fine for her only parent.

Her thoughts couldn't be more naive. Two hours after her father marched, a group of golden winged angels appeared in Garland and proclaimed the crimes of the demon army. They also announced that the new ‘Emperor’ would arrive today to punish their wrongdoings.

Despite being cruel and vicious, her father wholeheartedly loved her. She also loved him and wished for his safety.

A loud commotion in distance forced her to open her eyes. Her bright red eyes stared at the magnificent golden caravan on the road to the palace. The luxurious and grand caravan reminded her of the arrival of ‘Emperor’.

She ran inside the house and hastily dressed in a black robe. Checking herself again, she hurried out of the house. Her eyes fixed on the caravan as she sprinted at a speed unfitting for a 12-year-old child.

In seconds, she reached the road and stood at the side, eyeing the approaching caravan with bitter resentment in her eyes.

With the never-ending hatred between demons and humans, she knew the chances of any war prisoner like her father had near-zero chances of surviving. But that didn't kill the small hope in her heart.

‘Emotions’ were unreasonable in the first place, no one could comprehend them by mere logic.

Suddenly, her legs began shivering, beads of sweat flowed down her forehead as the caravan neared her meter by meter. Her senses warned her of the imminent danger.

But the caravan just passed by her as if she wasn't even worth looking at.

This realization flared up her anger, she bent to pick a stone from the ground and shot at the caravan.

“Give me my father back!”

She yelled out her frustration at the caravan. Suddenly, her whole body froze.

“Little girl, how will you pay back the damage on my caravan?”

The deep voice behind her caused her heart to nearly explode in fear.

The demon girl is based on Krul Tepes from Owari no Seraph and don't call FBI on me...

39