V7.C11 New Magic, Venri?
1.9k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leo returned the Demons, but not before wiping out the fanatic memories from their mind and making them atone for their sins inside a prison. He spared Ruhi’s father since he wasn’t as much of a fanatic compared to Freid, the commander. That guy must have been traumatized for his dear life.

He gathered the Golden Winged squad and began his cringy speech, which exhausted him to no ends. The commoners of the demon race cheered while some Nobles planned to do some shady business behind his back.

“Noint, go get ‘em’,” He ordered while floating in the space above the city.

“Understood, Master. I promise not one of the greedy nobles shall live to see the next day.”

Overwhelmed by curiosity, he put a hand on her head and stroked hair. Noint winced in surprise before her face turned expressionless, but there was a hint of happiness in her eyes.

“Does this make you feel something?”

Noint tilted her head, her deep blue eyes blinking in confusion. “I don’t know.”

Leo shook his head and kept stroking her hair.

---

Meanwhile, back in the Heiligh Palace meeting hall, now that Leo wasn’t here, everyone put all their effort into the paperwork. The loyal retainers in the palace had fallen to pitiful three as a result of imprisoning the traitors in cahoots with the Former King.

Yue, Eri, Irene, and Lulu looked busy in paperwork while Remia, Hearst, and Myu chilled on the side. At that moment, the space in the center of the hall fluctuated before forming a spatial gate. From it appeared Tio and a white-haired woman. The others scrutinized the new woman who bowed her head.

“I’m Venri, Tio-sama’s old caretaker.”

Tio nodded and walked over to Yue. “Mistress Yue, this one requires thy help.”

“Nn. Don’t be like an outsider.”

“Fumu, can thou please use Restoration magic on Venri? Her lifeforce is withering away each passing day.”

“Easy,” replied Yue with a smile and aimed her hand at the woman standing with her brow knitted together. “Zeit Macht.”

A vast amount of golden-colored mana swirled around her hand before it rushed at Venri and covered her entire body in a spherical golden shell.

Yue wiped the sweat from her brows and plopped down on the seats. This Superior-ranked magic was in its experimental stage, so it consumed more than 10% of her total mana, despite the fact her magic stats exceeded 23000.

The shell made of pure mana cracked before it emitted a dazzling light, forcing everyone to close their eyes.

And when they came to their senses.

“What kind of shitty manga is this!?” Cursed Eri.

“Another flag?”

*Creak~*

The door opened, and Shizuku entered. “Eri, stop cursing so loudly. I could hear it out—” She paused and squinted her eyes. “Who is this Onee-san?”

“Oh, Venri, is that you?” The last one to question was Leo, who arrived and noticed a brown skin beauty, her white hair, and red eyes created a beautiful contrast with her black Kimono and skin. The only way he could recognize her as Venri was from the unique design of her Kimono.

“It seems Mistress Yue’s magic worked more than we all expected. Venri hath undergone an utter change,” Tio mused at Venri’s current state.

The said woman, Venri, was busy feeling the changes in her own body. It was as if the mana overflowed from every vein of her body. Her body felt too light like she could fly at her will. The reactions of everyone came into her vision. Tio, who hid half of her face with an elegant paper fan. Although the mischievous glint in her eyes was too apparent, and the young master had a thoughtful look in his eyes while the rest of them were stunned.

“Is something wrong with me?” Her eyes opened wide at the melodious voice that flowed from her lips. She quickly inspected her hands. Instead of being wrinkled, the skin on her hand gleamed with vitality. Her sleek fingers examined her face.

“Did I really become so young?” She thought out aloud.

“Venri, look.” Tio held a mirror in front of Venri.

The face reflecting in the mirror was similar, one she had long forgotten. It was her own face from hundreds of years ago.

“Yue-sama, thank you very much for using your precious magic on me. I’ll do anything to repay this debt.” She bowed to convey her heartfelt gratitude and silently wiped the tears threatening to come out.

“Thank Tio instead of me… she asked me to do it,” Yue curtly replied.

“So Yue used magic to rejuvenate Venri and increase her lifespan. I was gonna ask Tio’s permission for that,” Leo said after realizing the situation.

“Goshujin-sama,” Tio murmured. It had been two days since she saw Leo and her craving for him already shot over the roof. But her iron-clad willpower helped in suppressing her urges.

“Venri, this one must say thee look really beautiful.”

“Thanks, Tio-sama. But I'm nothing in comparison to your beauty.”

Leo shook his head at her modesty before a chill ran down his spine. He turned his head as his gaze went past Shea’s bunny ears and noticed Eri’s reproachful gaze and Yue brows forming a frown.

Why am I getting this treatment now?

Once they noticed his gaze, a gleam immediately flashed in their eyes, including Irene. He averted his gaze, the last night with Irene was too hot to even describe in mere words.

The softness touching his back only made it worse. Thankfully, Shea was asleep to notice it. Lily wanted to understand Ruhi’s character a bit more before making the final decision, while Helina stayed to accompany her. Noint and other angels stayed for their protection.

“Papa~!”

He hastily caught the incoming bullet called Myu. He held her small body with both hands with a bitter smile.

“Can you please stop jumping out of nowhere?”

“Ehehehe~ Myu knows Papa will always be there to catch her~”

He released a helpless sigh at her bubbly self before he remembered something significant.

“Well, I will send this sleepyhead to bed and spend some time with Myu,” he stated and went out of the room filled with beauties.

“Tio-sama has a lot of competition.” Venri never thought the young masters would have so many women.

Tio shook her head, a warm smile playing at the corner of her lips. “This one can no longer think of them as rivals. They are more like a family now.”

Venri nodded and continued observing the women around her.

---

Leo, on the other hand, put Shea to bed. Her current state was such because her body went in heat. Rabbitman didn't go through this mating thing, but Shea wasn't a normal Rabbitman. She and every other girl connected through evil pieces had an unknown race like his own.

So he took her to the nearest demon hotel and ‘calmed’ down the rabbit in heat. A new thing he learned today.

When he was coming back, she wanted to borrow his back for a nap. He just shrugged and let her. He couldn't understand why she was obsessed with his back.

---

Venri

Venri

39