V7.C16 Bad papa, Anxious Myu, Warmth
1.9k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He waited till Myu finished her dessert and then took out the sky blue colored necklace from inventory.

“Tifa, here. Take it as a gift for showing us a great time.”

Tifa’s lips parted with a shocked gasp. Her gaze shifted between the necklace and him before a beautiful smile appeared on her face.

“Thank you, Leo-sama.”

She took the necklace and swiftly wore it around her neck.

She looked up with puppy eyes. “Leo-sama, how does it look?”

A sense of Déjà vu hit Leo. Her manners right now were familiar with a certain blue-haired mage.

(Fufu. Suffer and learn.)

He smiled bitterly and nodded. “It looks beautiful.”

Jen, this time burst into laughter. He grumbled curses at his own stupidity while Tifa smiled with flushed cheeks as she twirled the necklace around her fingers.

Myu tilted her head, seemingly confused at Leo’s behavior.

“Myu, let’s go.”

“Leo-sama, at least stay for dinner.” Tifa requested after snapping out of her state.

“I’ll come later with my wives. I believe they wouldn’t want to miss out on a city this beautiful.”

“Then please bring Myu’s mother next time.”

Leo nodded at her request while sighing inside. He presented a hand to Myu, who grasped it with an innocent smile. Delphy also moved closer to him.

“Then, later,” Leo said to Tifa and used the spatial magic to teleport above the ocean.

Tifa stood there for a bit more before she went back to her residence.

“Today was fun. I wonder what Leo-sama thinks about me…”

---

Leo was currently standing on an ice platform created with ice breath. He bent over and sat cross-legged on the cold ice before bringing the confused Myu on his lap.

He gazed into her innocent eyes. Myu smiled, albeit the confusion and the sadness dwelling deep inside her eyes.

“Myu, I’m sorry and happy birthday. My princess is now five years old.”

Myu showed a surprised look before she dove into his chest and began pounding his chest with her small fists.

“Bad, bad papa. Myu was sad that papa forgot about her…”

He raised his hands in surrender, letting himself get beaten for his mistake. Myu’s delicate fists only tickled his body, but his heart was a different matter altogether.

He only remembered her birthday when he was thinking about a gift for Tifa.

“I’m really sorry about not wishing you earlier. Tell me what can I do to make up for it?”

Myu instantly stopped and stared at him for a long moment before she nodded. “Myu wants to ask for one thing. Please, don’t forget about Myu next time.”

Myu understood the situation of her family. With so many Onee-chans, she will have many siblings. Some might be cuter than herself. She feared that her papa would not play with her when this happens.

And today, this fear bloomed further when Leo forgot about her birthday.

While her thoughts moved in this direction, tears formed in her eyes, she quickly tried to wipe them away, but a hand stopped her.

“Myu, what happened? Why are you crying?” Leo asked and wiped the tears from her eyes.

Myu shook her head, but Leo knew something happened to her.

He decided on his old approach, headpats! After bribing her with solid headpats, she omitted every one of her trouble.

The problem was Myu had a habit of flaunting about him whenever she played with her friends. Then like last time, another kid tried to propose to her, saying she is cute and all. However, Myu replied that she would only marry her papa.

The jealous kid knew about Leo and the number of women around him. He lashed out at Myu.

“You will never be able to marry him!”

Although Myu disregarded him, a fear rooted within her subconscious.

Leo felt at a loss of words after listening to the story from Myu.

What the hell are kids doing these days? A five-year-old boy proposing a girl of his age!? Whatever I’m gonna whip his ass hard, how dare he try to woo a princess with that snobby attitude?

For now, he coaxed Myu until she fell asleep with her little arms around him.

“Good job, Master.”

He glanced at Delphy, lurking near the water in her original form.

“Delphy, can you please take care of guys like those?”

“Naturally, I promise to not a single male bother Princess.”

“Thanks.”

“Um, no need to thank me, Master.”

“Let’s go home…”

Delphy swiftly turned into her smallest form, and with Myu in his arms, he teleported outside Remia’s room. His territory detected only one presence in the whole house.

Remia… Sigh, others gave me time alone with her.

He opened the door and found her sitting on the bed as if waiting for someone.

“Dear!” She quickly approached and observed Myu in his arms. “Ara~ looks like Myu gave a bit of trouble to Dear.”

He brought Myu to the bed and sat on the bedside, facing Remia.

“Hey, Remia, am I unsuited as a father?” He asked the question bugging him from when he learned about Myu’s condition. No excuses would make up for the fact thay Myu suffered because of him.

Remia wrapped her hands around his head and pulled his head into her bosom. “No, you are not a bad father. Dear may be more mature than others, but don’t forget you are still seventeen years old.”

The enchanting fragrance calmed his mind. He hugged Remia and dove even deeper in her boobs providing him comfortable warmth.

“Ah~ Dear, M-Myu will wake up.” Remia panicked.

“Then let’s go to another room.”

Remia meekly nodded at his suggestion. Leo grinned and instantly appeared in his room.

Suddenly, two arms locked around him and pulled him away from Remia. He turned his head to his angelic wife.

“Master!”

Hearst immediately assaulted him with a kiss. Remia hugged him from the back and began to unbutton his shirt.

In a moment, he was left naked. Remia grabbed his cock. With a mischievous smile, she began to stroke his cock. The jelly-like film on her hands gave him quite a unique pleasure.

The teamwork of Remia and Hearst was flawless, but they forgot about the defeats they suffered at his hands.

On the giant bed, he ‘taught’ them why he was the ‘Beast’, and they were ‘Prey’.

After the battle, he looked at Remia and Hearst lying on his sides and nodded with a satisfied smile.

He also noticed a tiny bump on Remia’s smooth waist.

Isn’t it too early?

Only three weeks had passed since he knocked her up. Well, he was no expert on this topic.

Remia would have told me if there was any problem.

In three weeks, he had accomplished what people could only fantasize about.

He wasn’t hungry, so closing his eyes, he let himself fall into pleasant dreams.

---

The next day, Leo woke up, took a shower. After having breakfast where he greeted everyone, including Shizuku, he teleported to Miledi’s room.

“What…?”

His eyes were left wide open when he stepped inside the white room. Various things were scattered; the usual shining floor was littered with craters. The walls also had large cracks on them. Near the center of the room, a figure in a tattered light brown robe was curled up on the ground.

His mind went blank for a moment before he dashed toward the center. 

42