V7.C19 Proposal, Early morning love (R-18)
2.5k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Btw, this chapter is NSFW.

----

Leo explained everything to his lovers and waited for their reactions,  Shizuku in particular. He hadn't told her about his bind skill, so her showing any hints of distrust fell within his expectations.

Shizuku's brows furrowed in displeasure. Not from this situation. She never met Miledi, so she felt it wasn't her right to judge Leo here. She, however, became displeased when his trust in her weakened easily. Yet she couldn't voice it out shamelessly.

Thus she only had one choice.

Forming a determined expression, she approached Leo and stood opposite to him, her glittering red eyes conveying indescribable emotions to Leo.

"Shizuku..."

Leo was about to apologize, but his eyes widened when Shizuku's face came closer, and her soft lips overlapped with his.

The surprise kiss lasted a mere moment before she stepped back with an indiscernible blush on her cheeks.

"L-Leo, you. I, I love you, and please trust me more. I also need that evil piece every girl has… Please?"

She stared at Leo with upturned moist eyes, almost knocking him out with her cuteness.

Leo coughed out twice and nodded. "I apologize if I hurt you somehow. I didn't give it to you before if you change your mind."

Shizuku nodded in understanding. If it happened back on Earth, she wouldn't have joined someone's harem even if she hopelessly loved the man. However, after coming here, in this world of fantasy and facing multiple near death situations, her mindset went through a change.

Her reminiscence ended when two hands pulled her waist. Leo's face appeared closer, so much that his breath tickled her nose. She so wished to plant another kiss on those grinning lips. But a part of her knew it would only turn in her loss if she followed her urges now.

Thus she showed the composure befitting an incredible swords woman and a Yaegashi clan member.

"Shizuku, thanks. You are an outstanding woman." Leo's grin turned even brighter, and his voice carried an arrogance and a hint of possessiveness. "I'll ask you this last time. With the evil piece, your soul will be mine, for all eternity. I won't ever let you leave me even if you plead. So tell me, do you still wish to seek me as your mate, your partner, and your husband?"

Shizuku could feel the heat rising to her cheeks. His selfish words somehow tickled her maiden heart.

"... I do."

She agreed, and having lost herself in the pink atmosphere, she sealed his lips in a soft kiss.

*Clap!* *Clap!* *Clap!*

The claps reminded Shizuku about women gathered in the room.

"Way to go Shizu onee-sama!" Eri said with a mischievous smile.

"Ufufu, I never thought Leo-sama would be this romantic." Lulu brought her hands to her chest in a praying gesture. "Now, I can only pray he claims my body sooner."

"Fumu, thou words are correct. but, this one will be the first to mate with Goshujin-sama."

Lulu released a sigh of dejection before she smiled. "Or we can go together. I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Tio-sama, or rather, I would be deeply honored."

Tio shook her head. "This one sees no issues in it, but thy need to make Goshujin-sama agree."

Lulu eagerly nodded her head. "I know. I'll try my best!"

Yue and Eri looked at each other before a grin formed on their faces.

Shizuku gazed into Leo's eyes, and before long, the consequences of her bold act caused her to pass out in his arms.

"Poor Shizuku, she passed out before receiving her evil piece." Irene took Shizuku from Leo's arms. "What piece will she get?"

"Of course, a strong swordswoman like Shizuku can only have one piece. Knight."

Irene nodded before she picked Shizuku in a princess carry and headed for her room.

'My pride influenced me again…'


(Young man, every power comes at a price.)

Leo gave a brief nod to everyone before he sat beside Miledi and gazed at her. Her beautiful features and blonde hair resembled that of Yue. For now, she looked just like a sleeping princess.

He shook his head. Now wasn't the time to admire her. He leaned back on the comfortable sofa and closed his eyes.

"It's not Goshujin-sama's fault. But this one thinks you should apologize and accept her."

"This pervert is right. But we won't be the one to judge beloved." Yue pointed at Miledi sleeping placidly. "We will leave the decision to her."

"So stop blaming yourself and let this woman decide what you did was wrong or right," Eri added with a smile.

---

(NSFW)

The next morning, when Leo woke up and found himself buried in softness beyond imagination. Only then did he realize it was Yue's boobs in her adult form.

While basking in her sweet fragrance, he closed his eyes again and snuggled even closer to her. He couldn't deny that lying like this was addicting. Big bosoms gave him a strange comfort.

(A woman's bosom holds the dreams of humanity.)


'...'

(What was my score again? Five, yeah!)


'Underwear goddess, give me a break.'

As he finished cursing Jen, a hand began stroking his hair. He enjoyed the warmth until two balls of softness pressed against his bareback.

"Funya~"

Eri, who dozed in her dreams, forced him even deeper into Yue's soft body.

"Nn~"

Yue moaned and pressed Leo's head deeper into her bosom. Her instincts rose, making her crotch feel itchy while releasing pheromones that would entice any male's heart.

Leo, the one closest to Yue, felt his heartbeat rising and all the blood in his body rushing to his crotch.

"Beloved~"

Yue pulled his head up before claiming his lips into a deep kiss. Her tongue readily went inside his mouth and passionately wrapped around his tongue.

While they both experienced the pure sensual pleasure, Yue used wind magic to push Eri aside and immediately pinned down Leo under her. The wind magic once again worked and covered the couple under the blanket.

With his instincts raging wildly, Leo couldn't wait for more. The love juices dripping near his crotch made him even more daring as he quickly changed their position to pin Yue down and supported his body with both hands.

Now, Leo silently admired the sexy body of his wife, with his gaze burning with a fiery passion. Every part of her body, from her flawless face with sultry blood-red eyes, her round perky breasts with her cherry pink nipples to her thin waist and curvaceous thighs. His eyes took it all as his desire for her reached the highest peaks.

Yue's heart palpitated from Leo's fervent gaze. Her lips formed a charming smile as she licked them. "Beloved, take me now before anyone interrupts this sweet time."

"Of course, my vampire princess."

42