V7.C20 Bullying Vampire Princess (R-18)
2.6k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(NSFW)

---

“Of course my vampire princess.”

Leo whispered lovingly before spreading her legs and plunging his cock inside her pussy. Instantly, her squishy walls clamped around his rod as though trying to squeeze him out.

Yue showed a smug smile when Leo looked a bit too lost in pleasure. She was using metamorphosis magic to actively change her body, to give her beloved an unforgettable pleasure.

"Fufu, how does that feel?" She asked with a smug smile.

Leo replied by placing his hands around her knees and pushing them to change their position. He leaned over her body and smiled.

"This won't be enough to stop me, my beloved vampire princess."

Without waiting for her reply, he mercilessly swung his hips and attacked her different weak spots. Her pussy began producing more love juices, giving him more pleasure as he thrusts his hips ever so rhythmically.

Yue gasped and released moans of pleasure. He grabbed the breasts jiggling with every movement and squeezed them hard, such that his fingers dug into the ultimate softness.

"Nn~!!!"

Yue moaned, and her entire body trembled as her beloved kept attacking her vagina relentlessly. He squeezed, bit, and teased her breasts, which were even more sensitive in her adult form. She never imagined her first time in this body would end up in a worse defeat.

Leo rechecked his barrier and breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't wish to taint his cute daughter's innocence. He gazed at Yue, who was looking his way, and flashed his most condescending smile.

"Heh! You thought you would beat me in this form?"

Yue's face flushed red. She didn't think her plan will be seen through so easily.

Receiving no response, Leo bit the erect tip of her gorgeous breasts and rolled his tongue around her areola. The sweet taste, wonderful softness, and her moans intoxicated him into repeating it.

He didn't know why, but having sex with a woman came to him naturally. Even on Earth, when he 'practiced' with Maria, at first, she kept dominating him even though she was also a virgin. Eventually, he snapped back and gave her the taste of defeat.

He shook off the nostalgic smile from his face.

'I shouldn't think about other women when I'm making love to one.'

"Beloved, you shouldn't worry about Maria… You already said she could fight against a group of people with no weapon… I think she would be fine on her own."

"I know. But time and time again, I'm reminded of her as though something…"

Yue caringly stroked his hair, hoping to soothe his worries, although her face winced from the throbbing cock changing positions inside her vagina.

Leo swung his hips with even more vigor while Yue's alluring legs locked around his waist.

The lewd sounds of their bodies colliding and Yue's adorable moans filled the room.

Leo closed his eyes and searched for the link connecting their souls. A peculiar yet gentle warmth filled with ecstasy overwhelmed him.

'Yue is feeling this right now?'

He surely enjoyed it. 

Yue sensed the soul connection becoming clearer as it transmitted a tender warmth. She felt like the deep affection was melting her heart.

'Beloved.'

Slowly and gradually, Yue's body turned hotter and hotter, so did her tight pussy. Her nectar gushed endlessly, bathing his cock in intense pleasure.

Yet Yue's expression appeared she was enduring her urges. Leo always felt grateful at her gesture. Right now, his heart was full of affection, not in the mood to tease his lover.

So he let go of the blazing fire inside him. Instantly, a burning sensation rushed up to his cock, making it bulge even further before it throbbed and fired a load of his seed inside her womb.

Yue's body convulsed as her hands pulled him deeper into her bosom shaking from her orgasm while her walls writhed and squeezed every bit of cum from his cock.

As Leo was about to give another to Yue, something unexpected happened.

"Boo!"

Eri's voice almost made him jump away. 

"Yue, I endured it last night since we wanted to comfort his heart." She pointed at Yue, who panted heavily with eyes closed. "But you, you attacked him first thing in the morning, and instead of waking me up, you pushed me to the corner."

Leo smiled wryly but still didn't speak. A bloodbath will ensue if he chose sides between the first wife and second wife.

Eri pushed him away and climbed on top of Yue. Swiveling her head in his direction, she lowered her pussy such that it almost touched Yue's before she spread her slit with her right hand.

"Come Leo, sate my hunger."

"E-Eri, I'm sorry. But not here, I-I'm still sensitive." Yue pleaded as she tried to push Eri.

Eri's monstrous strength came in handy in such situations. Even after various awakening, Yue's physical strength paled in front of others.

Leo was admiring the pink and hot slit, and the other one that was still leaking his white cum. Once he snapped out, he shot a stern glare at Eri.

"Beloved, please. I-I can't, my mind will go crazy at this rate… This body is too sensitive right now."

"Leo, let's punish this sadist." Eri leaned more as her breasts squeezed against Yue's big boobs.

Leo contemplated for a second before his gaze fell on Yue's teary face, and it aroused the sadist inside him. He got on his knees, inserted his cock in Eri's pink slit, and used both hands to support himself over them.

"Mmm~!!!!"

Eri moaned when his cock slid into her pussy, and simultaneously, Yue's mind went numb when the hot cock scraped her sensitive pussy.

"Nn~!"

"Great, Leo! More! Faster~!!!"

Yue finally gave in to the sexual pleasure and closed her eyes...

Eri smirked and sealed her lips. She didn't know how and when it started, but she began to enjoy teasing the other wives in the bed. Despite that, she always cared for others. After all, Leo will be utterly mad if something happened to any of them.

While thinking this, she moaned ever so sweetly, enticing Leo to swing his hips faster and plow her insides.

Suddenly, an agonizing pleasure came from her breasts. She took back her lips and found Yue grinning, pinching her nipples.

Eri counter-attacked by pinching hers, and gradually, their struggle turned into a catfight where both women attempted to shame the other, except the method they chose was rather stimulating for any men's heart…

Both of them sweated hard and still kept groping each other's bodies. It created a strange yet mesmerizing sight for Leo. He felt content and all the more aroused by their antics. After all, which man won't like his wives being playful with each other in such an exhilarating way?

He thought while enjoying the fleshy and moist walls coiling around his cock in a rather gentle way as though aiming to please him.

After several moments, the love juices around his cock turned thick, telling him about the imminent climax Eri was about to experience.

Suddenly, he had an epiphany. He swiftly pulled out his cock from Eri's pussy, and after slightly adjusting his body, he thrust inside Yue's wet cave.

"Nnn~ Beloved...…"

Yue moaned when his cock penetrated her insides. She didn't expect him to be this naughty, taking both of them at the same time.

Eri glared at Leo from the corner of her eyes. He stopped right before she was about to climax.

'This guy is annoying… but I love this side of him.'

Finding nothing else to do, she pinched Yue's perky nipples and lowered her butt to at least feel his cock grating the outer lips of her vagina.

After a long session of switching back and forth, Leo finally let out his load in Eri's pussy.

Then, he puffed his chest as he gazed at Eri and Yue hugging each other as his semen dripped down from Eri to Yue's.

'Beautiful.'


(...)

45