V7.C22 Patience, cat ears?
1.8k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miledi pumped both fists in the air. "Yay! Miledi-chan conquered the demon~"

Leo shook his head.

'Analyze'

[Miledi Reisin]

Tier 4?

Age: 2023 Female

Race: High Human, ??

Title: Child of God, Heir of Reisin, The Executioner, The head of Liberators, Sadist golem, Dead Miledi, The miracle

Personality: Kind, cheerful, easygoing, Narcissist, loyal and unyielding spirit

Likes: Leo, Belta, and other liberators.

Hobbies: Researching new artifacts, Annoying others, Reading tragic stories, creating golems

Strength: 1300

Vitality: 4500

Defense: 5000

Agility: 3000

Magic: 43000

Magic Defense: 43000

Skills: Ancient Magic: Creation Magic — Mana Manipulation — All Elemental Affinity [+Holy Affinity] [+Recovery magic Affinity] — [Compose casting] — [Farsight]

Innate abilities:

[Virtue of Patience] (S)

The power given to only those with incredible patience.

It allows the user to wield the time element at their will.

Deny the World (Active skill): Creates a barrier where the laws of the world are suppressed.

'... What kind of broken innate is this?! Jen, tell me! Even I can't suppress the laws. Why does she have the patience, exactly opposite to my wrath?'

(Chill your ass for a bit. The reason she achieved this innate ability is related to you. It's the most I can say.)

'Damn goddess.'

(...)

"Hmm… Miledi? Can you feel some new powers within you?"

She blinked her eyes before she looked at her hands. Out of nowhere, a gray aura wrapped around her hands, swirling and twisting, it formed an orb.

Leo scrutinized the orb with high concentration. The space around it broke and reformed as if going through some kind of cycle.

"Is that time element?" He muttered. "Miledi, can you control it?"

"What!?"

Miledi, who had been watching the orb in a daze, broke from her stupor. At the same time, the orb disappeared.

"What was that sphere?"

"Did you see something strange when you were unconscious?"

Miledi nodded her head and started to explain the unusual things she experienced in her dream.

Leo leaned back on the chair.

'Jen, what were those chains? I think the black one should be mine… but those white chains?'

(That must be the defense against anything trying to harm the soul. They mostly stay dormant unless someone uses possession and such skills.)

'Okay. Miledi can create a barrier where laws of time don't work.'

(She needs to master the innate.)

"Hello? Are you already bewitched by this young lady?"

Leo shook his head at her narcissism and got off the chair. Miledi followed behind as he opened the wooden door, and a troubled smile formed on his face.

Standing there were Eri and Yue in her normal form.

"Yahoo! Miledi-chan has appeared to shower the world in her beauty~"

With an amused sneer, Eri crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow as she gazed down on the cheeky woman slightly shorter than her.

"Yue."

"Nn."

"Ale? My beauty stunned you that much? Hwaa! Wait! Leo, help!"

Eri grabbed Miledi's right hand while Yue took hold of the left one.

"I should teach you the manners that everyone in this household follows."

"... Come with us."

"Leo, you traitor! How can you leave me alone like this?!"

Leo waved his hand at them, and when they disappeared from his view, he released a sigh.

"I should start working on the project now."

Whispering, he teleported over to another room in the house.

The spacious room, despite brimming with papers of many sorts, had an elegant atmosphere. All because of the chandeliers glowing faintly and illuminating the walls with many beautiful engravings. In another corner of the room, Irene sat, her hands waving around the pen.

"Goshujin-sama!" Tio released the pen and trotted over to him. "Doth thy need something?" 

Although he knew Tio, Irene and Eri worked on something here; he never got the chance to check it.

"Can I not come to see Tio?"

Tio's face brightened up. "Thou art always welcome here."

One of the papers flew in his hands, gazing at it, he discovered some kind of blueprints. Tio leaned closer and checked it together. Although he had sex with two beauties in the morning, her fragrance still provoked his instincts. 

"Is this the blueprint of the Palace?"

"Indeed. Mistress Eri asked our help on it."

"And you could not deny her. Eri is always willful, doing whatever she wants."

"No, it's not like that. We were happy to lend a hand in this. It might be our new home for the years to come."

Leo's lips curled up at her kind words. "Even though you are a pervert. You are a good pervert."

"Goshujin-sama, t-this one wanted to ask if we… you know, that…" She stuttered, looking down, she fidgeted with her fingers.

He burst into laughter at her cute behavior, making her flush even more.

"Alright, wait in my room tonight." He grinned and lightly slapped her butt. "About time, I test the endurance of a half-dragon."

"Ah~ Goshujin-sama. This one… hah... needs a change of panties."

Leaving the panting half-dragon, he paced over to the mage still lost in her work and covered her vision from behind.

"Irene~ Look who is here."

"Leo, not now. I'm so close to creating the prototype."

He peeked at the silver bracelet in her hand.

"Is that the artifact I wanted?"

"It sure is." She peeled off his hands and held up the bracelet high. "I poured countless hours just to theorize it."

"You should have asked me. I can create one of these in seconds with my new Creation concept."

"..."

"Wait, I forgot to tell you about that concept."

She jerked her head with an ice-cold glare, sending a shiver up his spine.

"How can you do thissss?! You cruel bastard, stupid husband!"

"I'm sorry. But you gotta look at the bright side about your new talent."

She massaged her forehead and sighed. "Fine. But I need compensation."

"What can I give you?"

"You'll be my first customer." She pushed the bracelet in his face. "Wear this."

"... Okay."

Irene grinned when he wore the bracelet on the left hand. She grasped his wrist and pushed the fourth button on its sides.

"What was tha—"

A strange sensation rose in his head. He slid his hand on his head, but something soft came in the way. He hurriedly deployed the territory to discover two silver cat ears twitching on his head.

Irene burst into laughter at his shocked expression. She got off the seat and grabbed his new ears.

"That tickles!"

"Eri! Quickly call Yue. Her magic is urgently needed."

He stared blankly at her call for reinforcements. However, in the next moment, Eri and Yue appeared before him

'Yue already learned the Divine Existence spell?'

"Eri! Look at him. He is sho cute~"

The three of them eyed him like predators ready to hunt their prey. Eri yanked something out of the pocket of her black robe.

*Flash!*

He stared at the smartphone. How did they even manage to make one? Still, these three needed punishment for playing him.

He raised his right fist. A look of fear washed over Yue as she took a step back and sprinted for the door. Eri and Irene were stunned at this.

*Don!* *Don!*

The fists of judgment descended, and both of them squatted and clutched their heads with teary eyes.

"Why me?"

He removed the bracelet and the feeling of having an extra pair of ears disappeared.

"Let's continue this later if you two want."

""Sure.""

41