V7.C23 Dog ears? Crazy idea
1.9k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Leo was about to leave the house, someone rushed inside the door.

“Leo!!! Help, that rabbit girl wants to kill me!”

Miledi’s miserable yell left him at a loss of words. Tio also returned after changing her panties.

“Goshujin-sama, take this.” She handed him a piece of paper, maintaining a bit of distance from him. “This will help in creating the Palace.”

He took the design of the palace from her, only for it to be snatched by Miledi. 

She examined it with a not-so-serious expression, sometimes nodding in between.

“It’s amazing, whoever made this deserves respect. Also, Leo, let Miledi-chan help with the gravity ore.”

He glanced at the trio of Irene, Eri, and Tio puffing their chests.

“Sure.”

He agreed, or who knows how many girls would want to beat her to death here.

“See you three later.”

“We three will watch from the Heiligh palace then.”

Eri casually created a spatial gate, thanks to the ring upgraded to effortlessly use all seven ancient magics.

Miledi hooked her arm around him, burying it in softness. Although he based her new body on her prime, she was still 158cm, and when adding with her frilly white dress with red and black touches and her petite body, it made her cuter than sexy.

“Let’s build the Palace for our Dragon God Emperor.”

He held back from flinching. Miledi even learned his weakness in a day. He had yet to get used to it.

She snickered as she pulled his hand more into her modest breasts.

“Hey, Miledi. You know, you are cute…” He grinned and his spiritual hands stretched her cheeks. “Just like an adorable chihuahua.”

“Ehehe~ You finally saw the magnificent beauty of Miledi-cha— Wait, did you just call me a dog?!”

Placing his free hand on her blonde hair, his mana formed strings, and they all reached her core, a small nucleus near the heart. It acted similar to mana crystals for every being with monstrous mana.

The strings entered the core and began changing her entire body structure.

“Mm~ Leo… hehe~ Stop whatever you are doing… it tickles…”

She released his hands and wriggled her hand to escape.

Slowly, one extra pair of ears sprouted on her head, making her even cuter.

Using both hands, he stroked the pointed golden ears similar to a dog.

“Look at these ears, are you not a chihuahua?”

“N-No, my underwear feels stuffed…”

She lowered her panties with no modesty and *Swiish* a shiny golden tail popped out. 

She grabbed her tail and pulled it, trying to remove it.

“Whaaa?! What is this, Leo?!”

His hand patting her head intensified, making her lean forward to enjoy it. Unexpectedly, her bushy tail wagged like a dog pleased by its master.

Having Miledi like this tingled his heart with amusement. The annoying girl was obediently wagging her tail with his touch.

(Stop it before she gets wet!)

Jen’s reminder came at the right time, or he would lose himself in the fluffiness of her ears.

As he took back his hands, Miledi looked up with upturned puppy eyes.

“...Master…”

*cough!* *cough!*

He coughed loudly and Miledi came to her senses. Her face red like a ripe tomato made him chuckle before he grasped her hand and teleported.

Now, floating on the sky above the Heiligh Kingdom, or rather his own Kingdom, he narrowed his eyes. The citizens strolling carefree on the streets, guard roaming, and the children playing with each other merrily. This scene was different, way different from the dead Empire.

Fanaticism or not, all that matters is that their lives are joyous instead of despairing in the face of the Evil God…

He placed his hand on his heart, pumping blood and mana alike, and he came to a realization.

His senses of reasoning had changed with time. So much that he could distinctly point out his changes.
Looking down an entire race, his heartbeat even more vigorously.

Exhilaration.

The arrogance and pride foreboding from the Dragon race made his lips curved up in a pleased smile.

Was it truly the dragon race that gave him so much pride?

Maybe it was something else.

He had no way of knowing until he reached Tier 5.

The first race he awakened was Dragon, giving him a monstrous body that could contend against the descendants of an infamous God Killer Clan.

Fenrir.

Yet he hadn’t tested the full extent of his attack with mana after devouring Ehit nor had he tried releasing all his mana at once.

“Leo? Are you there? Woah, Tortus to Leo.”

His contemplation ended with her antics. He shook his head at her and closed his eyes.

“Rift walk… Creation.”

He muttered, and like a wave, his mana washed over the entire kingdom.

Instead of channeling the concept in his hands, he manipulated the concept to his whole body.

He wanted to try something crazy. The idea that popped into his mind was anything sane.

The strange sensation different from mana and spiritual essence resonated throughout his entire being, chilling him with an oppressive and fierce aura.

(Fuck, are you crazy? Do you think you can learn laws like this?)

He indeed sought to learn Laws of creation with this method. He didn’t wish to lose such a wonderful power after he returned to Earth, and he sure as hell had no time to spend a decade deciphering the meaning of different laws.

Since he could rule the laws in Tortus, what if he enchanted his own bones with Laws as the catalyst?
The sturdy and strengthened bones of a dragon gave him the courage to try this.

But were they powerful enough to endure the baptism of Laws?

As crazy as he sounded, he already had many things to preserve his life if he were to fail here.

Putting one of the parallel thoughts from the rift walk skill into the territory, his consciousness traveled to the area around him and examined the white glow surrounding his body. It also flickered with blood-red and black.

‘Three unique colors of mana. Three races.’

He concluded while the bones in his body suffered under the wrath of Laws of Creation. Gradually, the pain subsided, and his entire body began to change.
Right under his eyes, the white bones gleamed and carved texts of unknown language appeared on it. He winced from the excruciating pain as his heart felt like it expanded and contracted itself inside his chest.

*Throb!* *Throb!* *Throb!* *Throb!*

It pumped deep and powerful heartbeats. From the sheer intensity, they might have reached the entire Tortus or so he thought.

And a heat different from lust rose in his body.

A crimson fire with a flicker of black burned him from inside out, yet it left his body unharmed.

No pain was felt when it touched him.

These flames were all too familiar.

Isn’t this the same flame from my time in the Kaleidoscope?

He still remembered the most painful times in his life. The place that also changed his life for the better.

The realization stirred something inside him, and then the flames vanished into his body. He rechecked the blazes and his eyes turned wide.

Am I finally…?

The unique flames condensed around his heart and formed a crystalline black sphere, hiding everything from his vision.

He peeled off the eyelids and peered at the black, cocoon-like thing enveloping him. As his hands tried to reach out to touch it, tiredness filled him. His hand limped before his consciousness faded.

36