V7.C24 Gifts?
1.8k 1 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes ago.

Eri, Tio, and Irene loitered around the high balcony of Royal Palace. This spot gave the entire view of Heilogh Kingdom.

Eri stared at Leo and Milady doing nothing in the sky.
“What is he trying to do now?”

Irene shrugged at Eri’s question. “Beats me. We know nothing about his new concept.” She narrowed her eyes on Miledi. “Are those dog ears on Miledi’s head?”

Tio hid her face with the fan and giggled. “Miledi must have annoyed Goshujin-sama.”

Saying, she sternly gazed at Leo, her golden eyes revealing deep interest for the process of creation.
“Fumu, Goshujin-sama hath started.”

The scene of Leo surrounded with a sacred white glow made Eri smirk. “I never thought the random guy I met on the streets would become a God someday.”

Irene tapped Eri’s back. “Wait for two days and you'll be able to meet your sister.”

Eri nodded and leaned her head on Irene’s shoulder. “Thanks for being there for me… I might have gone insane without you… Someone who believed in his survival.”

Irene brushed her hair, her lips pressed into a thin smile. “Jeez, don’t go all sentimental now. How can you call yourself the first wife with this attitude? As I thought, Yue is more suited for the title.”

“Yue, she.” Eri chuckled remembering the fate of Vampire princess this morning. “That girl was pleading under me today. How about you join too next time? At least you will last more than one round this way~”

Irene’s cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Her first defeat would haunt her for the rest of her life.
“How about inviting this one too? A dragon won't ever lose when it comes to stamina.”

“Tio-san!”

“Tio-sama, did you sleep with the young master yet?”

Lulu and Venri also joined the trio.

“What about Venri? Have thy thought about mating with someone?”

Venri simply shook her head. “I swore to your mother that I'll dedicate my whole life to the Princess.”

“What doth thy think of Goshujin-sama?” Tio asked with a soft smile.

Venri clearly understood the underlying meaning behind Tio’s words. As a dragon female, she couldn't help but admire Leo’s strength and kindness. Any female from the dragonmen race would be honored to be his mate yet she saw herself as unworthy to serve the one known as Dragon God.

“Tio-sama, I- What is happening to our young master?”

All of them gawked at the sight of the crimson flame coiling around Leo as though intending to devour him. The flames gave off an intense heat even this far.
A grim expression formed on their faces when they imagined the heat for the one in center of this.

“Leo has Fire immunity...”

Eri whispered confidently and called the others in case Leo needed help. Yue, Shea, Hearst, Remia, Shizuku, Liliana and Helina arrived in a heartbeat.

The spacious balcony became packed with beautiful women. The newcomers glanced at Leo and froze in horror.

Irene spun a staff in her hands. Its crystalline blue surface reflected the sunlight. Intangible mana revolved around the radiant blue crystal taking the top of the staff.

It was her new staff 'Frostscherben'.

“Should I calm the fire with ice magic?”

Tio shook her head at Irene’s suggestion. She pointed at Leo and Miledi calmly standing in the center of fire.

“No, let’s wait and watch. Goshujin-sama is safe now.”

Suddenly, a chill ran down her spine. She spun on her heels.

“Nya~ Master is already breaking into Tier Four.”

The cat-like verbal tic came from a brown-haired woman with tiger ears yet no one here found her cute. Everyone except Liliana, Luluaria and Helina knew this woman from the memory Yue showed them.

Yue’s ice-cold gaze fixed on the tiger girl as streaks of golden lightning surrounded Yue.

“Why are you still here?”

“I—”

Without even bothering to hear her reply, Yue hurled bolts of lightning at her.

At the same time, a block of absolute zero ice formed in the sky before it split into numerous spears and rushed at the tiger girl. Tio stretched her hands with a dark expression; jet-black mana swirled around her hands and formed crimson flames.

“Dragon’s breath, burn the enemies of Goshujin-sama.”

The mass of crimson fire followed her intentions and flew at the tiger woman.

“I’ll flatten you, bitch!!!”

Shea instantly closed the distance in a single leap and her menacing blue eyes locked on the woman who dared to harm her husband. She released her magical power; sky blue mana wrapped her and cracked with lightning. Now at peak state, she swung down ‘The Brute Calamity’, her modified warhammer, on the head of the tiger woman.

“ORAAA!!!”

*BOOOOM!!!*

The motion generated a tremendous shockwave as the warhammer passed through the tiger woman and struck the ground.

*Rumble*

A thundering shockwave engulfed all of them and it pulsated through the entire palace and it shook, rumbled and started to collapse moments later.

“You muscle head rabbit!”

“How dare you grant her an easy death?! I had made so many plans for her.”

Shea’s bunny ears sagged from Yue and Eri’s scolding.
Yue spread her arms and encompassed the palace with her golden mana.

“Infinity reverse.”

The cracked walls and sunken grounds glowed and restored back to their glory.

Hearst put down her crossed greatswords and turned back to Remia, Liliana, Shizuku, and Helina.

“Thanks, Hearst-chan.”

“No worries, Remia-san.”

Shizuku glanced at her then shrugged. This fight made her realize the gap between them. Instead of being disheartened, she clenched her katana and determined to further polish her swordsmanship.

“Nyaa~ You girls are cruel for attacking a defenseless woman.” She raised her hands in surrender with a sheepish smile. “I’m here to check up on my myaster. Oh, look. It’s about to start.”

They all turned around and looked at the pitch-black ball floating beside Miledi.

“Fu—”

Eri’s curse halted and her eyes turned blank. A peculiar feeling arose in her body, making her body hot and numb.

‘What is this—’

Her thoughts cut off and she fell unconscious. Her crimson mana seeped out of her and wrapped around her in the form of a sphere.

Others except Venri fell one by one and spheres of various colors covered their bodies.

Venri clenched her fists and glared at the tiger woman. This woman survived the combined attacks of the most powerful beings of Tortus. So she held back from directly attacking.

“What did you do to them?”

“Dragon woman, I bear nyo hostility. They are receiving the gifts of ascendance of myaster.”

“Gifts? Ascendance?” Venri questioned sharply.

“Myaster is about to become a Demi-God like me. Every being who ascends has a right to awaken the unique ability of those close to him.” She pointed at the colorful spheres. “In this case, these girls. The effect is reduced as the numbers of receivers increase.”

Venri stared at the woman before nodding. She had no choice but to trust her.

If this tiger-woman wanted to do anything, she wouldn't stop for a weakling like herself.

“Ne, are you gonna join Myaster in the bed?”

Venri swept her gaze over to the outer gate of the palace. The otherworlders stood there, dumbfoundedly staring at the black egg-like sphere hovering in the sky.

“I’ll comply if the young master asks so..”

38