V8.C2 First dungeon
1.9k 11 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria

Angel Feyta went on describing how mana could make people powerful enough to overpower monsters unharmed by a fucking nuke. The way to show their status was focusing instead of blindly yelling Status in the head and their new passive skill gifted by God.

Language Level 1, which allowed them to learn other languages with less effort. 

Also, she explained that this World, called Breya, had two supreme powers.

Li Catriana Empire, ruled by Salax Catriana, a name that made no sense to Maria.

And this town, Tutela, came under the rule of another power, Elforce, a territory under the power of a church created for Goddess Leytna. They held power more or less equal to the Li Catriana Empire.

Then this damned angel dropped another bomb. Maria had to spend 10 years here!

‘Fine, this shut-in will upgrade her extrovert skills.’

After Feyta ended her speech, she divided the people into groups of tens. Just like that, 2 companies worth troops became much more manageable.

Maria and the 9 others, among them, was a woman with awe-inspiring beauty and a handsome man.

‘Meh, who cares.’

She ignored them and followed the armored man, donning a broadsword on his back. She arrived at a crude armory made of some black metal. 

Being allowed to choose between a heap of cheap weapons.

‘Tch, I should have brought my gun. There is no katana here. I wanted to try the Yaegashi style once.’

She picked up the spear crafted with some steel-like metal. The spear nearly fell from her hands when the green texts started popping in her vision.

[Strong and sharp spear]

[Rank - Rare]

[Attack Power - 100]

[Durability - 80]

[A spear crafted by mixing metal and monster bones.]

‘So much for being called a strong spear.’

Maria wanted to spit on the average face and lecherous expression of the soldier standing nearby. However, doing so would only bring her more difficulties. After all, her goal now started and stopped at gaining exp and level up.

In the end, she ended up choosing this spear.

‘More impact, more range, and extra badass.’

Then taken to a simple inn. Of course, the soldier paid for one year worth of food and rent. The living cost of leftover nine years would fall on their own backs.

Now, sitting on the creaking wooden bed inside the absolutely average room, Maria called out again.

‘Status.’

[Maria Evans]

[Human Jobless Lvl 1]

[Title - None]

[Strength - 81 Agility - 93 Health - 137 Magic - 30]

[Active Skills - None]

[Passive Skills - Unidentifiable, Close Quarter combat Lv 26, Spearmanship Lv 21, Sword Master 25, Marksmanship Lv 32, Language Lv 1]

Her eyes widened in disbelief. She slapped herself, quite hard at that. Yet the texts remained the same.

‘Didn’t that Angel say normal humans will start at stats of ten in each field? Why am I so overpowered?’

She naturally came to a simple conclusion.

‘This the power of love! I can level up now but I need to be cautious or I will be wiped out before the plot starts.’

She nodded at her intelligence and began planning the most efficient plan to level up. Her passive skills looked pretty powerful but instead of using swords or fists, she still opted for a spear.

She then holed up in the inn’s room with the sole purpose to train and learn more about this world with only leaving the room to eat. At least, the meat soup here wasn’t unbearable.

Her training included swinging the metal spear, swinging a wooden sword, and swinging the same spear again. When her muscles stretched and ached, she would sit down and try sensing the faint energy coming from her heart and coursing through her veins. It was purely possible because of her high innate magic stats, which proved to be a real blessing for her.

Days, weeks, a month passed by, the shut-in Maria became too absorbed. The relentless training made her forget the pain.

Another factor contributed to this, her new friend, the transcendental beauty Na YuNa, a Korean. They somehow got together since both of them had no limits to their narcissism.

Although her stats didn’t increase much, her control over her new stats became more refined and she could sense the mana 

Today was the day she set to go explore this world and level up or she would look suspicious.

She, a level 1, might be OP, but she hadn't even acquired her 1st Class. The Emperor was a 4th Class, which was considered near the peak for a world going through the Third Great Cataclysm.

Great Cataclysm referred to the evolution of a World from absorbing more Records and Mana than its capability. Earth, where time froze was not even at First Great Cataclysm. 

This world already crossed two evolutions so naturally, the people here became stronger under higher quality Mana.

Waiting for the other party members outside her inn room, Maria checked her status.

‘Status.’

[Maria Evans]

[Human Jobless Lvl 1]

[Title - None]

[Strength - 92 Agility - 101 Health - 140 Magic - 45]

[Active Skills - None]

[Passive Skills - Unidentifiable, Close Quarter combat Lv 28, Spearmanship Lv 32, Sword Master 27, Marksmanship Lv 32, Language Lv 2]

Her growth rate was nothing short of miraculous. No one here will believe that these were stats of a Level 1, who had yet to kill a single goblin.

A victorious grin crept on her face as she admired herself.

“All must bow down to your majesty!”

“Wao! Unnie is cheeky as eveeer.”

Maria coughed out her embarrassment. This girl’s beauty didn’t match her naive personality. But appearances can be deceiving, the same was true for this not-so-naive girl.

“Let’s hunt the gobliiins.”

“Sure.”

The childhood friend of this girl, Kang HaJin also accompanied her, donning full plate armor like a tank.  He somehow liked this human bitch known as Na Yuna. Who ignored it despite knowing how much he liked her.

Maria gave a shrug and held the spear on her shoulder.
‘I couldn’t care less about their shoujo drama.’

The group grabbed a caravan and traveled to the newbie dungeon in the form of a blurry vortex in front of a cave.

A text saying [Limited access for under Lv20] appeared in her vision.

A dungeon of slime and goblins!

Maria had watched many many many tragedies in a dungeon with goblins. Her hidden ero collection had a few of these.

A meatshield, a spearman, and a clutz archer.

This F-Rank party resembled one of those parties, who fell prey to the mobs.

Maria’s spine tingled at the thought of grotesque goblins jumping on a group of maidens.

No woman could stand the fear of a goblin violating them unless their interests lied there.

She shook her head, clenched the spear, and valiantly leaped into the vortex.

“Unniiiiie!”

Followed by a tearing archer and a tank scratching his metal helmet.

On the other side, Maria already found a goblin laundering around the gate. Why was it wearing such a luxurious armor? she asked while her spear flew and impaled the forehead of the goblin.

“KIHHHHH!”

The blood sputtered out of the wound and its body went limp.

An instakill to what she thought of as a mob, but...

[Criticial hit!]

[You have earned 1700 experience.]

[You have become level 5. 4 Health, 3 Magic, 4 Strength, 4 Agility increases.]

[You have earned the record of Lv20 Goblin knight.]

‘What the?! Was this guy the main boss here?’

A sudden strength squeezed inside her muscles and the fatigue piled for many sleepless nights vanished. The surge of strength made her heart flutter.

“Wao! Oppa look, unnie killed the boss in one strike!” YuNa exclaimed with stars in her eyes.

Kang HaJin thumped his helmet, rubbed his eyes, and after a long staring moment, he released a sigh.

They formed a party and ventured deeper.

At the end of the day, the trio killed every single goblin and slime in the dungeon and jobless Maria amassed enough experience to gain her first class!

39