V8.C3 Intruder
1.8k 14 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria swung the spear to clean the blood and stared at the heaps of goblins surrounding her. Even after suppressing her strength to limit, every monster here died in one attack.

Then, a list of text in her vision. 

[You have earned 900 experience.]

[You cannot level up.]

[You have earned the record of Lv14 Goblin warrior.]

[All of your records will be materialized into possibilities. You can acquire one of the classes below.]

[1. Lancer]
[2. Swordsman]
[3. Martial Artist]
[4. Dagger Master]
[5. Hunter]
[6. Assassin]
[7. Paladin]
[8. Barbarian]
[9. Thief]
[10. Gunslinger]
[11. Berserker]

Classes manifested as the proof of one’s way of fighting or their way of stealing the records of other beings. Each Class upgrade improved the soul, body, and spirit to a new league and granted skills related to it. It was also possible to choose Sub-classes from the 2nd and 3rd Class.

Maria squinted at the first cliche RPG classes, but the last one stole her attention.

A Berserker. This class reminded her of Leo, who charged into fights with no care for his own safety.

‘Fuck the others, I’ll choose this.’

Focusing her attention, Maria chose the class with no hesitation.

[You have become a Berserker. Attack power increases by 10% during battle. You will gain an extra stat point in Strength and Health with every level up. ]

[You have become level 10. 2 Strength, 2 Health, 1 Agility, 1 Magic increases.]

[You have learned the passive skill, Blood Ritual. Damage accumulated grants increased attack power.]

As she chose the class, a current ran through her entire body, turning her head dizzy. It faded away and her status automatically appeared in her eyes.

[Maria Evans]

[Human Berserker Lvl 10]

[Title - None]

[Strength - 103 Agility - 111 Health - 151 Magic - 55]
[Active Skills - None]

[Passive Skills - Unidentifiable, Close Quarter combat Lv 28, Spearmanship Lv 32, Sword Master 27, Marksmanship Lv 32, Language Lv 2, Blood Ritual Lv 1.]

“Nice. A new OP skill.”

“Unnie! Are you okay?”

“Yep, totally alright. Just got my new class.”

YuNa’s eyes sparkled at her reply and she yanked her shirt. “Wao! Unnie is awesome. Tell me what class did you choose.”

Maria chuckled at her childish antics. “Berserker.”

YuNa and HaJin both stared with wide-eyes.

“Unnie, how can you choose that class? Doesn’t it require you to get hurt for extra power?”

“It reminds me of my boyfriend.”

YuNa gripped her shirt tightly. “Unnie has a boyfriend?! Why did you not tell me before?”

“Calm down, girl! He has gone missing for three months.”

“I’m sorry…”

“It’s fine. You also play RPG?”

YuNa looked away and toyed with a lock of her chestnut-colored hair. “... I played them sometimes.”

“Don’t tell me you are afraid I’ll judge you for this?”

YuNa meekly nodded her head. “Unn.”

Maria laughed and hugged the girl acting so cutely. “Idiot, I also play games. Heck, I was full-time shut-in when I was brought here.”

“You did?”

“Yep. Manga, anime, novels, I consumed everything.”

“Unnie read those… you know ero-doujins,” YuNa whispered.

“How can I not? They are rather fun to read.”

“Wao! Unnie is my best friend!”

“Now, it’s enough. We gotta take a bath to clean this bloody mess.”

They joined HaJin in dismantling the monsters. At first, it was hard, but Maria splendidly got used to it and monster after monsters, she shredded all of them into piles of skin and meat.

Maria held a blue stone not larger than the size of a grain. “Is this a magic stone?”

“Wao!”

Magic stones were the crystallization of leftover mana in the bodies of monsters. The chances of a monster having it were rather low, making them expensive. They could be used in crafting and such activities. A normal warrior like her could only sell them to craftsmen who made artifacts.

Since the magic stone popped from the head of the goblin boss, Maria brazenly pocketed it. It was hers to begin with.

She also found 6 more magic stones from the other monsters. HaJin and YuNa refused to take their share. She shrugged and shoved them in her pocket. This also proved her guess about these two having a rich background. Not that she cared about it.

Maria stored everything in the bag she borrowed from HaJin and returned to the inn, only to get dragged to the bath by YuNa dragged.

Maria enviously gazed at the youthful body of YuNa. She already turned 29 this year and fated to spend 10 more years here.

Would she even be in shape by the time she managed to become powerful enough to find those two?

‘I hope there is age-reversing magic out there.’

YuNa turned to her and blushed for some reason.

“Unnie, do you like my body?”

‘Why is she giving me yuri vibes now?’

She might have considered it if she hadn't met Leo. Na YuNa had a flawless body and features perfect enough for people to regard her as the reincarnation of Leytna, the Goddess of Beauty.

However, the thought of having sex with some other man, even woman, outright disgusted her.

‘I fell too deep.’

“Yes, you are gorgeous.”

“Unnie is beautiful too!”

Yuna's heated gaze sent shivers down her spine. She wiped the cold sweat on her face and replied, “Sure.”

‘I hope it's merely my imagination…’

---
A week later, a caravan stopped outside the inn and walked out an old woman accompanied by a group of armored warriors.

She turned out to be the current Pope of Church, who came here to check Na YuNa with her own eyes. She also found YuNa’s talent in holy magic exceeded her own. It didn't take long before Na YuNa was crowned as the Saintess. Even HaJin had an innate talent for becoming a holy meatshield.

Maria endured quite a bit of trouble trying to force the girl away. YuNa needed to learn the buff magic spells from the Pope. She might be a big help in her future adventures.

Consoling the girl tearing in her embrace, she forced a smile. How could someone get so attached to her in just one month? She had to tread carefully now or this obsession might give birth to the Holy Yandere

After sending off Na YuNa, Maria returned to her room. A sigh slipped past her lips. She was also fond of the bubbly girl.

She collapsed on the bed and closed her eyes.

“I am level fourteen now. Thirty-six more to get another class.”

“You are indeed an excellent warrior.”

A sense of terror gripped her throat.  Someone invaded her room without triggering her senses!

She swiftly rolled and grabbed the spear standing beside the bed. Without waiting, she spun on her heels and threw the spear. But the invader casually slapped the spear capable of piercing an armored vehicle.

“Angel?”

The pure white wings on the crimson-haired woman’s back gave away her identity.

The angel gave a curt nod and introduced herself.

“I am Spiera, an angel sent to help you in your quest.”

Maria covered her face and yawned, and with the other hands, she waved at Spiera.

“Please come later. I spent all my money on steak.”

“...”

37