V8.C7 Return
1.8k 9 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria stood in the very town plaza where she first arrived in Breya, this world along with the hundred people, maintaining a bit of distance from her and YuNa. Not from fear, but the aura coming from the warriors surrounding YuNa. None dared to badmouth the Church and Saintess.

Today marked the tenth and last year Maria in Breya. During these ten years, she went through a lot of trouble. She even took part in a battle against the hordes of monsters, which came after a trap of destruction exploded.

She entered the battlefield and tainted both the grounds and herself in blood. Using the benefits of immense vitality and berserker class, she massacred the groups of 3rd Class monsters with ease. Her presence alone reduced the casualties by over 50%. Her figure drilled quite the terror in the hearts of soldiers.

While the elites of Church killed 4th Class monsters and Kingdom much to her dismay.

After the war was over, the king himself stepped up to grant her the title of ‘Immortal Valkyrie’, an elegant armor of Unique rank, a spear handcrafted for her, and a bag capable of holding a hundred kilos of weight.

She also gained the title ‘Death is not in my book’ from the Akashic records. The prince also proposed to her, to which she politely rejected, much to his displeasure.

Her levels and stats also arrived at a bottleneck. The class she wanted to gain had a long list of objectives. She stopped and started focusing on spearmanship, reaching the max level in five years thanks to Spiera’s excellent guidance. After that, she mastered close quarter combat and leveled up some sword skills.

She stopped the quest to advance her Class since their status and skills would reset after returning to Earth. Leveling up here meant nothing. But she would amass experience for the skill, so leveling them would be easier on Earth.

Her talent was monstrous, even to Spiera, a High-Class Angel. Spiera already conveyed her intention to recruit her to Heaven’s army, the forces under God. The truth behind becoming a higher existence left her with a bitter smile. There was no way to become one unless she joined Heaven’s army. But she accepted on the condition that Spiera finds Leo and Eri first. She was willing to go to hell if it meant finding these two, compared to that joining a faction wasn’t much.

However, right now she felt… disappointed. The so-called God’s angels couldn’t find a girl in the ‘lower worlds’.

One good thing was her blessing from the Goddess of Passion truly gave her eternal youth. Even in her late thirties, her skin stayed the same along with her figure, which matured a bit after the physical training.

YuNa also confessed her feelings after the war. Maria denied her with a heavy heart while asking the reason why she was so stuck up on her.

YuNa came to like her because of the cold treatment she received during the first month. As the one who always got her way with everyone, YuNa never had any experience of being treated coldly except by her childhood friend Kang HaJin and her sister Kang Mirae.

‘Are you a masochist?’

‘... Maybe.’

The answer left her smiling wryly for days. Not only was she a potential yandere, but she also leaned toward masochism. Alas, YuNa was bound to stay single since she only wanted Leo as her partner.

It was a long ten years. Sometimes warm, sometimes boring, and a bit cold at times. Now it was time to say goodbye to this world.

‘Maybe Eri and Leo also returned this time...’

The obedient pet of Na YuNa, Feyta ended with a ‘thank you’ speech and as if following her words, the world changed.

Maria found herself on the same street where she got isekai’d.

‘Status.’

[Maria Evans]

[Human Berserker Lv49]

[Title - ‘Just one hit to close the curtains’ (Critical rate increases by 10%), ‘Death is not in my books’ (All resistance increases by 20%)]

[Strength - 184 Agility - 155 Health - 230 Magic - 106]

[Active Skills - Draconic Force Lv 35]

[Passive Skills - Unidentifiable, Close Quarter combat Lv Max, Spearmanship Lv Max, Sword Mastery Lv 64, Marksmanship Lv 32, Language Lv 21, Blood Ritual Lv 32, Critical hit Lv 15.]

[Task required to advance to ‘Chaotic Berserker’]

[Achieve Lv 25 Draconic force 1/1]

[Kill 2nd Class monsters 250/250]

[Kill 3rd Class monsters 10/10]

[Wound a 4th Class monster 0/1]

The conditions to achieve this class were absurd. But her stubborn refused to admit defeat.

She patted her chest and heaved a sigh of relief. “Fuuh. Thank god it wasn’t a dream.”

‘And it didn't reset?’

The status was supposed to reset for everyone after the ten years period ended, but hers stayed the same.

The system bugged?

Did God overlook her?

Or he forgot about her?

Whatever it was, it made her happy. Now, she didn't have to go through it again.

“Don’t worry it isn't.”

A childish voice came from above. Maria quickly swept her head and took the fluffy winged angel into her hands.

“Leave me!”

She resorted to prick her skin with the usual toothpick. Yet it easily pierced her skin.

“Stop treating my wings like a plushie.”

Her antics didn’t go unnoticed by the crowd gazing at her with admiration.

“It’s the Immortal Valkyrie!”

“Who is she?”

“.....”

Before they started asking for autographs, Maria escaped. Spiera chuckled on her head. The angel hardly left her side in ten years. It seemed she was dead set on recruiting her.

“So monsters will start spawning right away?”

Maria questioned as she pulled out the chest plate, then piece by pieces, she pulled out the whole armor. Then, she loosened the straps on her waist and stripped out of the tight black dress. She stood before a mirror and tilted her head.

“They grew even more?”

She weighed her breasts, somehow heftier than before, and released a sigh. Although they increased her sex appeal, fighting with these proved to be hard. Thankfully, her armor helped in keeping the massive boobs from becoming a distraction.

“Mine is larger than yours.” She poked the angel meditating on her head. “Aren’t they?”

“Indeed. I lost by two centimeters.”

She opened the cabinet lined up with black shirts and grasped one.

“Finally…” She took a long whiff. “Leo’s scent.”

“Crazy women.”

“Is there any problem with me being crazy?” She snapped. “Try saying that after losing your loved ones.”

“....”

Spiera’s presence vanished from the room. A prideful Angel like her might be shameful of her incompetency. So much for called higher existences.

Maria clutched the shirt and curled up on the bed. Her eyes watered from the memories flashing through her head. She squeezed her eyes shut and determined herself.

“Fuck this, I will clean up all the dungeons until a fourth class monster appears.”

---

The next day, she sat on the couch watching updates on television. Society in Japan already started to change. The government planned to recruit individuals, regardless of their professions.

Suddenly, her phone which was silent for months rang thrice. She checked the caller and chuckled.

“Hey, uncle max.”

37