V8.C10 Reunion
2.2k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several moments earlier…

Leo ignored everything and appeared behind Maria and lifted her in a princess carry.

This woman forced herself onto him and cared for him and Eri in weird ways. Her lost eyes had hues of scarlet instead of the usual brown and her entire countenance literally glowed.

The reunion he longed for happened in a bloodied battlefield. All of his anger vanished in a moment.

Maria tried to touch him but stopped midway. Supporting her body with spiritual hands, he caught her shaking hand and put it on his cheek.

“Maria, sorry for being late.”

Her scarlet eyes immediately brightened up.

“Leo!”

He released a sigh of relief. Even with all the blood, her injuries seemed superficial at best. His worries were completely unnecessary. 

“Yeah, I came back to pick you up. Let’s talk later, shall we?”

He let her down and smirked at the six-headed lizard cowering with its head touching the ground. It somehow had a minuscule amount of dragon blood inside its body.

“First this lizard needs to die.”

Maria grasped his hand and squeezed over and over as if trying to confirm his existence. Her quivering hand covered with rough scars showed the difficulties she faced in his absence. He silently healed her scars with “Infinity reverse”.

“Okay. Show me the power of the Dragon!”

“This guy is too weak though.”

He controlled his mental strength that grew to cover more than 150m instead of measly 30m, and covered the lizard within it. This monster even surpassed the hydra he fought by many levels. The exact strength level would be near the peak of Tier 3, that much he could sense. Even the mana around here was abundant compared to Tortus; a fact unexpected from Earth.

The many spiritual hands could now be discovered if one looked closely. He felt the texture of the hard scales of the lizard through them.

“Leo, you got tentacles?!” Maria asked as her eyes glowed with an ominous light. “That’s awesome!”

“Stop your perverted delusions.”

“Never!”

He lifted the lizard in the air with no effort and pushed one hand to grab its head. The scales shattered as he pulled on its head, causing other heads to twist in pain. With a grin, he ripped out its head.

*Kwaaaaaarrr!*

The purple blood rained the collapsed city, dying everything purple. He repeated the process until one head remained, crying tragically. And then its only neck became shorter and the eight tales elongated as it flew toward him.

The fear of death pushed Orochi to defy the Dragon God.

“Now, that’s the spirit I expected from a dragonkin,” Leo whispered with an amused smile. His dragon blood influenced him to go all curious like Tio.

The spiritual hands grabbed the eight tails wrapped in a fiery poisonous aura and squeezed with a handful of force.

Yet, the scales crumbled, the flesh squashed, the bones scrunched. It was a picture-perfect definition of tyranny, but it got what it deserved.

“That’s… amazing,” Maria whispered. “Eri, did you meet her?”

“Eri is safe and sound in another world.”

She released his hand and nuzzled up to him. “Thank God… you two are safe…”

He quietly stroked her hair while she let out all her sorrows on his chest. 

People stared at him as if he was some kind of monster. He disregarded them without a second thought. However, among them, three people had atypical reactions. A woman with dark brown hair had a warm smile directed at Maria, a man with knight armor hung his head with a depressed look, and the last woman with long black hair… he had no way to describe the strange fire burning in her eyes.

‘Rivalry?’

“Leo, please let me finish it. He also damaged it a lot, so I’ll go party with him.”

Maria sprinted to the man observing them from a distance. He might have dismissed the man’s presence if not for her reminder. This level of stealth wasn’t inferior to his hide presence skill. Two small mini doll-like versions of Angels also sat on his head.

‘Let’s see, Analyze.’

[Yu IlHan]

[Angel Human Hybrid]

[Rookie Reaper Lv83]

[Title – ‘Pancosmic Loner’, ‘One hit for you, one hit for me’, ‘Creator of Myths’, ‘Not two hits, not three hits, but one hit’]

[Strength – 182, Agility – 186, Health – 175, Magic – 101]

[Active Skills – Concealment Lv Max, Mana Crafting Lv 28, Superhuman Strength Lv 1, Leap Lv 20]

[Passive Skills – Close Combat Lv Max, Spearmanship Lv Max, Blunt Weapon Mastery Lv Max, Swordsmanship Lv Max, Shooting Lv Max, Dismantling Lv Max, Blacksmithing Lv Max, Transcendent Regeneration Lv 30, Cooking Lv 24, Critical Hit Lv 15, Extreme Poison Resistance Lv 24, Death Collector Lv 10]

[Lita]

[Angel Lv385]

[Title – Lower Angel]

[Strength – 520, Agility – 545 Health – 578, Magic – 282]

[Active Skills – Flowing punches Lv 93, Brute conversion Lv 79]

[Passive Skills – Close Combat Lv Max, Spearmanship Lv Max, Swordsmanship Lv Max, Cooking Lv 16, Critical Hit Lv 50]

[Erta]

[Angel Lv347]

[Title – Lower Angel]

[Strength – 235, Agility – 276 Health – 291, Magic – 745]

[Active Skills – Flowing Punches Lv 93, Brute conversion Lv 79]

[Passive Skills – Mana sense Lv 74, Elemental magic Lv Max, Magic fortress Lv Max]

The levels looked unfamiliar but the skills these three had were great. The world laws influenced “the Creed”, at least to this extent, thus changing the ”Analyze” menu for the better. The option to reveal personality and hobbies was nothing more than a meaningless gimmick.

‘Pancosmic loner. This guy Yu Ilhan… What the hell did he go through to achieve this title? Also, he is an Angel?’

(Dunno… The stats and skills here are recorded by the Akashic records.)

‘Akashic Records?’

(A Tier 5 Artifact controlling the Laws of the World here. It is an amalgamation of all creation within this universe.)

‘Interesting… Tier 5, as expected it can influence the laws of an entire world or does it extend to universal level?’

(Universal level.)

‘Who owns it then?’ 

(No one, it has existed here since the creation of the universe. Check your status.)

‘Status.’

[Establishing a link to Akashic records]

An unnatural voice chimed inside his head and an odd feeling as if someone peered into his soul enveloped him. 

[Success… Unidentifiable… Unidentifiable]

[Please choose your Path]

[1. Dragon Lord]

...

43