V8.C11 His path
1.9k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Please choose your path]

[1. Dragon Lord]

[2. Wrath Lord]

[3. Void Eater]

[4. Righteous Lord]

A green text appeared in his vision. Every class name sounded strong and… cringy. The first was simple; his status as Dragon God worked here. The second was derived from his ”Wrath” innate. The third most likely appeared due to the numerous monsters he ate in Tortus and his “Gluttony” innate. The last one must be influenced by his “Hollow Saint” innate ability.

(You should choose one if you want to get stronger here. Be careful as each one gives you powerful skills, but they vary from class to class.)

He nodded and pondered. “Wrath Lord” was out of the question. The path to revenge was unsuited for him; same went for “Righteous Lord”. The remaining two tempted him. Especially the “Void Eater”. Being the Lord of Dragon sounded fun but something inside him disagreed. Was a Class really needed to rule the Dragons? Weren’t they creatures of power, so enough strength should be enough to govern them?

Thus, he made his choice.

‘Void Eater.’

[Devour 500 2nd Class existences 500/500]

[Devour 100 3rd Class existences 100/100]

[Devour 50 4th Class existences 50/50]

[Devour 1 5th Class existence 1/1]

[Acquire a skill related to Hunger 1/1]

[Possess Space element 1/1]

[Possess Chaos element 1/1]

[Acquire a blessing from a God related to Hunger 1/1]

[You chose the path to consume all standing in your way. Attaining advancement to Void Eater.]

As he read through the text, everything around him disappeared.

[Lower level skills disappear with their abilities intact.]

The text flashed in his retina and endless darkness surrounded him and out of nowhere fourteen orbs revealed before him.

Seven dyed in pitch-black as if encompassing all darkness in the world.

Seven dyed in pure white as if encompassing all light in the world.

The true name for these orbs became certain after he bound Milady — Noted in many books as “Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Heavenly Virtues’ — Emotions taken to the extreme.

One black orb in the middle crumbled into dust and new texts arose.

[You have become the Void Eater. A being whose alignment lies with neither Order nor Chaos and hunger extends to the nothingness inside Void. Hunger is everything. You possess nothing, at the same time you control everything.]

[The transcendent skill, Ruler of Concept is sealed.]

[You have acquired Creation Magic, Spatial Magic, Gravity Magic, Restoration Magic, Evolution Magic, Spirit Magic, Metamorphosis Magic.]

[The skills, Gluttony and Warlord territory, fuses and evolve. You have acquired the skill, Chaos Domain. You can devour beings inside your domain. Must not be of a higher class than you.]

[The skills, Evolution magic, Creation magic, and Spirit Language, fuses and evolve. You have acquired the skill Creation Lord.]

[Embodying the being who can both create and destroy, you can influence absolute authority over any artifacts and darkness.]

[Your level is adjusted to 300.]

[Leo Evans]

[Void Eater Lv300]

[Dragon, Unidentifiable, Unidentifiable]

[Title – Behemoth Killer (Against giant enemies stats increases by 10%), Cruel Hunter (Attack power increases by 20%), Master Craftsman (Increases mental strength by 25%), Innocent Ladykiller (Passively increases charm against opposite gender, unlocks Bind skill), Son of [??] (Grants command over all dragons and monsters, unlock bestow skill), Incarnation of Terror (Unlocks tyrannical roar skill)]

[Strength – 790, Agility – 700, Health – 760, Magic – 864]

[Spiritual essence – 400]

[Active Skills – Wrath Lv Max, Hellfire breath Lv Max, Chaos Domain Lv 1, Creation Lord Lv 1, Gravity magic Lv Max, Spatial Magic Lv Max, Restoration Magic Lv Max, Spirit Magic Lv Max. Metamorphosis Magic Lv Max.]

[Passive Skills – Master of Wars Lv Max, Hollow Saint Lv 3, Draconic Heart Lv 1, Concealment Lv Max.]

Leo closed his eyes and examined the changes. In one day, his body went from a “Mortal” to something absurd known as “Void Eater”. The first thing that caught his attention was the tiny sphere revolving inside his stomach. His senses failed to probe what existed inside it.

‘A fucking black hole?’

No other words could describe this orb devouring the light itself. The other change occurred near his heart. A tiny orb remained there, flickering with black, scarlet, and pure white tints, all related to his mysterious races. Condensed from the same energy he sensed in the three Demi-Gods, it pulsated like an actual heart.

Spiritual Essence.

“I will call you spiritual orb.”

When he focused on it, it pulsed harder as if answering his call.

‘Je—’

Before he finished, the surroundings changed and he found himself before Orochi.

(You did it! We are one step closer to our goal, Tier 5.)

‘We will talk later. You need a lot of spanking.’

(...)

“Susanoo! We thank you for your help!”

“Susanoo! You are our God!”

People directed such praises at the one bearing the title of “Pancosmic loner”. Leo somehow found this ironic and a sense of sympathy rose inside his heart. At least someone else had cringy titles like him.

Yu Ilhan landed the final blow on Orochi. Thus ending its life.

People gathered around Maria, asking her questions. The girl who smiled warmly before, now clung on Maria while the black-haired girl and the armored man tried to pull her away.

‘They were really acquainted. Well, I have plenty of time to ask it later.’

A single flap of dragon wings took him to the skies. The destruction spread far into the distance. Japan’s map might have changed if he wasn’t here.

It was time to test his new powers.

‘I should wrap up this show.’

The mana inside him swelled and converted into a pitch-black ball of fire. It split and formed five, ten, fifty, hundred. The number kept rising until the sky above Japan was covered with a web of black fire flickering with specks of scarlet.

“Purgatory fire, I shall call you that.”

Breathing deeply, he tried to pull out some spiritual essence. The orb spiraled and dispatched strands of pure white energy. He directed them outside his body.

*Swooosh~*

A fierce gust of wind blew away the people around him.

‘Gotta learn to control it.’

Instead of using the devouring option of his domain, he sensed every monster in Japan and sent the tiny fireball their way. The stat gain would be nothing compared to valuable materials.

The fireballs blew the heads of every single monster. Under the gazes of thousands of peoples, he prepared the mass restoration spell to everything inside his domain.

“Infinity reverse.”

The spell cast with spiritual essence showed its effect. The rubbles flew and formed the building in several seconds; exploded vehicles landed back unharmed, the streets recovered their neat appearances.

Everything was as good as new. While he was it, he revived the ones who died less than an hour later. All these spells only consumed a quarter of his spiritual essence.

‘A hollow saint…’

He shook his head and concentrated. The dragon horns returned inside his head, the wings disappeared and his hair and eyes regained their normal appearance.

“This hair…”

Using metamorphosis magic, he reduced the length of his hair to his usual short length, which won’t distract him.

‘Should I change back to my Earth’s appearance?’

He shook off the thought. This new look became the norm for him.

While he pondered, the two angels eyed him vigilantly. Fortunately, they had no malicious intent or he would be forced to act. His experience with Angels and Gods wasn’t the best after all.

Smiling, he returned to Maria’s side.

46