V8.C12 Talk
1.8k 7 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What is a higher existence like you here doing here on Earth?! How can you use your powers?!” asked the blonde mini angel on Yu Ilhan’s head.

“Don’t tell me you… are.” The black-haired mini angel shook her head. “It is impossible.”

‘Higher existence? I'm one of them, right?’

(Hmm, higher existences are like Tier 4.)

Leo grabbed Maria’s hand and glanced at the mini angels.

“I don't have time to answer your questions.”

“Leo, who are you talking to?” Maria raised a confused voice. “And your hair and eyes, they look… edgy.”

“I will explain later. For now, let's go… home.”

“Unnie, let's meet laaater!” replied the brown-haired girl. Her manner of speech was somewhat naïve and childish.

“Sure.”

Leo arched a brow at the girl. The pink aura emanating from her surprised him.

‘Isn’t it Irene’s skill? How come I can use it?’

He decided to contemplate the matter later and with a wave of his hands, he created a gate to the door of his apartment. No one tried to stop him as he led Maria inside. They'd probably celebrate later.

Now, standing before the wooden door decorated with a colorful ‘Evans apartment’ nameplate, a wave of nostalgia lifted his lips.

“I looked after it all this time… That needs some praise, right?”

He turned to the brazen woman and nodded. “You did well.”

Maria stared back intently, to which he smiled. “You seem different… you are finally… dere!”

“And you are still annoying as ever.”

“You are taller! I feel short now.”

“Who cares about that?”

He shrugged and slid open the door. The room seemed messy and barely habitable with a sharp smell of booze lingering in every corner of the room. From the looks of it, Maria must have drowned in alcohol after he and Eri disappeared.

“So this is your definition of looking after?”

She scratched her cheeks. “You know house chores were never my thing.”

He sighed and used wind magic to sweep out dirt and infinity reverse to restore the room. The walls, floor, and the couch, everything inside the room sparkled.

“Wow, it's even better than new! You… what kind of existence did you become?”

“Calm down, girl.” He touched her tattered armor and sent it to his inventory. “I will make a better one.”

Now left in a body tight raven dress, Maria wrapped her hands around herself, pushing up the ample bosom. Her eyes beaming with a mischievous glint.

Paying no heed to her open seductions, he dragged her inside and sat on the comfy couch.

“Let me hear your part of the story.”

He was eager to know her story since it might take more than a while to explain. Although he had the option to read her memories, he chose to respect her privacy.

Maria took a deep breath and started explaining her journey to another world. The ten years she trained to become stronger. Although she omitted her reason for it, he knew it couldn't be anything other than finding him and Eri.

Her feelings for him hadn't lessened in those years. Even now, an intense pink aura poured out of her body and wrapped around him. He concentrated to pause the skill.

Maria shifted and straddled on his lap with her arms twined around his neck.

“Leo, I am saying this… I want to be with you.” Her scarlet eyes burned with enough passion to shake his soul. “Even if it means betraying Eri, even if I have to get down and beg Eri for this, or getting scorned all life, I want to… spend my life with you.”

He found no words to reply to her intense feelings. Even so, he had to do something to ease her anxiety.

“I knew it… you don't li—”

He blocked her mouth with a kiss. Rather than telling, he wanted to show his desire for her.

Maria, wide eyed, stared back before she shut them while her ardent tongue slipped out of her lips and fondled his tongue playfully. Her saliva tasted sweeter and the enchanting fragrance emanating from her body dealt a heavy blow to his senses.

Although slightly less, he experienced the same feeling with Tio. He never felt like this when he kissed her last time.

So Maria somehow became a dragon?

(Did you forget the times you pumped your dragon essence inside her? Even though it was weak, it converted her into a dragonkin.)

If it was about his essence, they had unprotected sex for more than a hundred times. She took preventive measures since he was too young to become a father.

Maria leaned forward, forcing him to lean on the couch. She sucked on his lips and tongue, devouring every drop of saliva. The vigorous kiss reflected the locked up longing of an entire decade. Her fiery passion almost melted his heart.

Only after ten minutes, she stopped the kiss. Panting heavily, she trained her sultry eyes on him.

“That… was… fucking… amazing!”

His breathing stayed calm as his new body could absorb oxygen directly from the atmosphere through its skin cells. A Demi-God’s body worked nothing like humans.

“Let’s continue in bed.”

He grabbed her butt and strode toward the room on the side. Even on the short walk, she kept licking and biting his earlobes.

“The brat sure has grown up.”

He gave a pinch to her buttocks. “Heh~, says the woman who assaulted a teenager.”

“It’s your fault for making me fall for you~. You got to take responsibility for it.”

He laid Maria down on the bed and leaning over her, he kissed her cheeks.  “Then what do you desire from me?”

“Just don’t ever… leave me like that.”

He pecked her lips. “You have my promise.”

“Thanks.” She tried to push him away. “Let me take a quick shower first. I probably reek of sweat and blood.”

“That you don’t.” He grinned. “Then let’s do it in the bath.”

Maria giggled at his answer. “Sure.”

He placed her over his shoulder and entered the bath.

40