V8.C13 Instincts (R-18)
2.7k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(NSFW)

Maria slipped from Leo’s shoulders and clasped her hands behind her back to loosen the straps of her dress. However, Leo touched it and her dress just disappeared. His stupidly handsome face made her itchy down to her crotch. Tremors ran through her body from his touch. Her instincts urged her to spread her legs right now and let him ravage every part of her body.

‘What the hell is happening to me?’

As if noticing her confusion, Leo explained, “You know I'm a Dragon, right?”

She replied with a nod.

“You remember the times I… cummed inside you? That made you a dragonkin…”

“Is that the reason I'm so attracted to you?”

“Yeah. Though it works both ways since you are marked as my mate.”

The word ‘mate’ tickled her heart while the hot feeling inside her started throbbing. Her juices dripped down her thighs, covering the entire bath in her scent. Leo seemed to be dazing out for some reason.

She clasped her hands behind her back and unhooked the bra. The full globes spilled out of their prison, jiggling out in the open air. Ah fuck it, she grabbed the side of her panties and gently ripped it.

She quickly turned around and switched on the shower, letting the water flow and clean out the blood and sweat accumulated in the battle.

---

Leo’s instincts calmed when Maria turned her back to him. Her well defined back reminded him of Shizuku, as they both went through a lot of physical training from their childhood.

He stored his clothes, drew closer, and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her warm body rubbed against his while he nuzzled his cheeks closer to her.

“Say Maria what would you do if I have women other than Eri?”

Her body in his embrace shook while his heart plunged with guilt.

For a few seconds, only the sound of running water filled the air. He inwardly apologized for ruining the mood but this question was necessary. Even if it meant potentially hurting her.

Maria pried open his hold on her waist, twisted the shower handle, and turned around. She looked up and suddenly kissed him, leaving him with wide eyes.

She stopped the kiss and grinned. “Ya think I didn't know? You are a chick magnet no matter where you go. Also, I belong to you as long as you take good care of me. Anyway, how many are there?”

Scratching his cheeks, he averted his gaze. “Twelve including Eri.”

Maria’s eyes turned round. “Holy… Shit! Just what kind of world was it?”

“A world with magic.”

“I want every single detail of how you conquered them!”

“Eri might have the recordings.”

“Good! I never thought the brat I trained would conquer beauties in another world. You make me proud kid!”

She enveloped him in a hug, her massive boobs sliding across his chest. His cock immediately reacted to her sensual body and poked her waist.

“Oh, you are still the same monster.” She slid down and licked her lips. “This baby became better than before.”

She cupped a breast in each hand and squeezed his hard cock between her boobs. Her own breathing ragged as his cock slipped up and down in the softness.

“How is it? It’s my first time doing paizuri.” She questioned while pressing her boobs to his cock. “Did anyone of them give ya this?

“Yes, Shea... did.” He released a low breath. “She is a rabbit woman.”

“Rabbit ears? Good. I always wanted to see one of those.”

She said and licked the tip rising above her crevice, causing him to shiver. As if sensing his emotions, her breasts began to rub his cock even faster.

He placed his hand atop her head while subduing the urges in his heart — the sheer pleasure of her breasts blew away his mind.

The rhythmic slap of her breasts resounded in the silent bath as Maria skillfully timed the motion of squeezing his shaft within her soaked warm breasts and nibbling on the tip.

His breath quickened as he inched to the climax. Maria’s eyes had long gone hazy while the floor became wet with the water as well as her juice.

“Damn… persistent brat.”

Her annoyed expression turned on the sadist inside him. For a few more moments, he enjoyed her worked up expression as she tried her best to make him cum. Her try-hard attitude softened his heart and he released everything.

“Oh fuck!”

Maria quickly forced the throbbing cock in her mouth. He clutched her hair and groaned while blowing the load deep inside her mouth. Her eyes bulged but she still managed to gulp down every drop.

He let go of her hair and pulled out his cock from her mouth. Maria plopped on the floor and gasped for air.

“That… tasted more amazing than before.”

She looked up at the cock still throbbing in its full glory. “And you are vigorous as ever.”

She stood and pressed her hand on the wall. Her perky butt toward Leo swayed while the scent of her juices aroused his senses.

“Leo… don't hold back and impregnate me.”

He said farewell to the bracelet, held his cock and position inside her slit. Grabbing both sides of her squishy tight ass, he plunged his cock inside her tight hole heated in anticipation.

---

“Ah!”

A sharp moan escaped Maria’s lips. She realized the effects of 10 years, the blessing from the goddess of passion, and the meaning of being a Dragonkin. Her body seemed to have changed to become much more pleasing for him. The jerking from the cock deep inside her was all the proof she needed.

She brushed off the thoughts and focused on twirling her ass. Leo wouldn't treat her roughly. However, right now she wished for him to go wild and keep drilling his cock into her pussy as fast as possible. Her instincts were ferocious and wanted to feel him closer. Her passion for him surged while her consciousness melted from pleasure.

---

Leo groaned from the melting warmth inside her. His instincts rushed to his head while his hips moved faster. Somehow, Maria’s desire was transmitted to his heart. Her wish for him to be more… rough.

“Leo, fuck me harder~!”

He nodded and leaned further to grab her breasts to give them a rough squeeze. With a size enough to rival Tio, her bosom lured his fingers into the soft and warm flesh. Taking turns in teasing her sensitive nipples and breasts, he plowed the vulnerable spots of her pussy. Immediately, her moans turned louder while the hot interior of her pussy hugged his cock, bathing it in her juices.

‘So this is what she wants.’

He came closer to her face and she instantly turned to kiss him. The kiss progressed from gentle to wild. Their tongues entwined, tasting each other.

Maria’s entire body jerked as she drew closer to the climax. After several seconds of pounding her pussy, Leo pinched her hard nipples and did a final thrust. He groaned while releasing his seed into her womb — not another moment later, a burst of thick juices squirted on his cock.

He hugged her limp body with a smile.

“Finished already?”

She smirked and raised her leg over her head. Demonstrating inhumane flexibility, she spun around to face him.

“I meant it when I said I want a child. It's not guaranteed with one shot.” She hugged his neck with a condescending smile. “So, we aren't going anywhere until one of us collapses.”

“Sure. I would like to see how long you can keep this smug face on.”

47