V8.C14 Gifts
2k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bed furiously creaked with every motion of Leo’s hip. But he didn't care and hammered Maria’s hole while holding her hips. His cock smoothly went in and out of her slippery hole, splashing juices everywhere.

Maria let out intense moans as she whipped her hips to and fro.

From bath to couch, then on the bed, he forgot how many times he shot his load inside her. The whole apartment became a mess under her fierce desire. They mated like hungry animals.

He severely underestimated her stamina. But, her movements were sluggish and her eyes droopy. She was about to go down.

He clenched her wide ass and thrust his hips, burying his cock to the depths of her pussy. With a slight groan, he shot another spray of cum into her womb.

Maria’s head snapped toward the ceiling while her body experienced a series of spasm.

After the last moan, she collapsed, causing his cock to slip out of her vagina. Her sweaty back heaved as she drew long breaths.

Surprisingly, she was conscious — only tired after many rounds of lovemaking. He cast a spell to restore the apartment.

As he reached out to his inventory for a shirt to wear, something caught his attention. A bright glowing feather laid in the corner of his inventory.

He brought it out and examined it. The fluffy feather alternated between red and white glow. 

‘The feather I plucked from Zhūquè? Analyze...’

[Zhūquè’s fiery feather]

[Rank – T5]

[A feather from the Vermillion, a legendary creature embodying undying yang flames.]

[Durability – Indestructible]

This feather ranked even higher than his chains of heaven, an artifact capable of sealing Tier 4s.

He called out to the artifact he never used despite the fact that it was linked to his soul. Ripples formed in space and a golden spearhead appeared. Following his will, the chain flew and layer by layer, it coiled around his entire hand — this time, the chains sealed nothing.

‘They look different.’

Streaks of black ran through each link of the chain — hidden by brilliant golden.

‘Analyze.’

[Chains of Heaven]

[Rank – T4]

[The chains crafted with the concept to “Reign over the gods” and possess immense strength to seal the divines. It can seal any Demi-God and is able to weaken the Gods.]

[Durability – Indestructible]

‘They became stronger?’

(Your soul—)

‘I know. Don't blabber without my permission.’

(....)

Tier 4 reminded him of the three pets he brought from Tortus. The map showed the trio’s position less than 1km away. He stowed away the treasure feather and chains and mulled over how to get rid of these idiots.

‘Killing them would leave a bad taste. Should I bind them as my slaves? Nah, it would make them happy.’

He shook his head and brought out a simple towel. Maria gently gazed at him while resting her head on a pillow. Manipulating ice breath at moderate levels, he wetted the towel and swiped it over Maria’s curvaceous thigh glistening under the sweat.

“Fuck, it's cold!” She cursed. “But it feels good.”

He wiped away the cum overflowing from her vagina and cleaned the sweat forming on her body.

He wore a casual white shirt with black pants and laid with a soft blanket. Maria turned and enveloped his chest with her arm.

“I never thought Leo could be this caring,” She purred.

“I always was caring, okay? It's just my head wasn't in its right place.”

“I still can't defeat you in the bedroom…”

‘You lasted more than every other girl though.’

He stifled the retort deep inside and brushed her blonde hair.

“Leo, when will we see Eri? I can't wait anymore.”

“We… She is here.”

As he replied, the door flew open and a shout reached them.

“Maria nee-chan!”

He froze at the sight of the woman. Her black robe with golden accents fluttered as she approached with hurried footsteps. Her glowing crimson eyes and almost unhealthy pale skin struck an extraordinary contrast with her jet black hair. This woman radiating a powerful aura was Eri — his instincts told him and he believed it.

Maria also froze as Eri looked different from before.

“Eri…?”

She staggered as she got off the bed and walked toward Eri. Leo used his spiritual hands to support her, letting her stand straight.

Eri said nothing and jumped into her embrace.

“I missed you…”

After giving a last look at the heart-warming reunion, he walked toward Yue standing with her arms crossed and her lips curled up. Even the vampire princess went through some minor changes. Mainly her blood-red eyes, they carried a never-ending depth and her golden hair released a faint glow.

‘I should try my new authority.’

He trapped the light around her with his Darkness authority. In the space lacking any light, her golden hair still shone brighter than before.

‘A light in the depths of the abyss.’

He chuckled at how true these words were for him. The vampire princess he found in the abyss sparked a new light in his life.

“Beloved.”

She whispered and lunged into his embrace. Breathing her familiar aroma, he stroked her golden hair cascading down her back.

“We returned.”

Irene, Remia, Myu, Venri, and Tio marveled as they tinkered with the television while Delphy sat on Myu’s shoulder. He averted his gaze before something rose inside him. Their glowing skin released an irresistible charm that almost made him succumb to his desires.

‘Damn, what the hell? I never got this overwhelmed before. Where does this libido come from?’

(The cons of being a dragon…)

He glanced at Shea clinging on his arm as if waiting for her turn to embrace him. Hearst approached and stood beside him — her face wearing a pure smile, radiating an aura of holiness from her entire body.

He winked at her, earning a bright smile from the Valkyrie.

“Master~”

All were here except Shizuku, who must be meeting her parents, and the group of Helina, Liliana, Lulu, and Miledi. They must have stayed in Tortus to govern the newborn Empire.

“I know. Welcome to our new home.”

“Nn~”

Resting his chin on her smooth hair, he analyzed Yue and a line of green texts appeared in his vision.

[Yue Evans]
[True Vampire, Unidentifiable]
[Undying Magus Lv293]

[Title – Dragon God’s Bride (Negates all status effects and reinvigorates stamina and health. Increases fire resistance by 500%)]

[Strength – 223, Agility – 440, Health – 875, Magic – 667]

[Active Skills – Magic Domain Lv 1, Blood Pact Lv Max, Draconic Force Lv 1, Creation Magic Lv 20, Gravity magic Lv 70, Spatial Magic Lv 75, Restoration Magic Lv Max, Spirit Magic Lv 51, Metamorphosis Magic Lv 58, Evolution Magic Lv 55]

[Passive Skills – Spirit Regeneration Lv 1, Close quarter combat Lv Max]

‘Her level is near mine… That cringy title even passed on to her..’

He analyzed all of her skills.

[Magic Domain Lv 1]
[The user can create a domain where the league of all magic spells is increased by one and magic cast proficiency is increased by 100%.]

[Draconic Force Lv 1] (Rank A Innate ability)
[When activated, increases the physical strength of the user by 25%.]

[Blood Pact Lv Max]
[The user can form a pact with a partner to maximize the effect of consuming their blood.

Current partner - Leo Evans]

[Spirit Regeneration Lv 1] (Rank SS Innate ability)
[Increases health and mana regeneration by 300% and heals any damage done to the spiritual body by consuming the partner’s blood.]

‘She gained more OP skills.

(The innate abilities are the gifts she received.)

‘Great! What's a league by the way?’

(League is the difference between a low class and high class individual. Yue can strengthen her spells to almost instakill higher existences.)

‘...’

43